Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I've also been getting quite a few error messages with the new MC Command Center 3.5.3 update. It might have to do with the new Parenthood pack, which added quite a few new interactions which the mod might not be compatible with yet. The only other mod it could be conflicting with is Shimrod Happy Buffs Changed To Fine, and before the 3.5.3 update, they never conflicted. Do you know if it now conflicts with that mod? I don't use any other mods or CC. The mod does work, I've just been getting a lot of errors and last exceptions.
    It also shows it as running 3.5.2, not only when you enter the game (like you said earlier), but also in the mc_command_center logfile. It looks like this:

[Jun-01-2017 00:29:09]Initializing MC Command Center version: 3.5.2...
    [Jun-01-2017 00:31:12]Initializing Zone Data...
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Have you updated the Shimrod mod @bixters ? There has been an update for the Parenting GP. Your MC is fine if you have downloaded the 3.5.3 version from https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease. Check your file dates for the MC script files. They should be 27th May.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    I got a rather quaint 'script mod' error and last exception notification yesterday when I played. It even suggested I send Deaderpool a message on his twitterfeed. Most unusual. I updated the Mod to the 3.5.3 and that's what's written on the notification that shows up in the game. This is the first time, since I updated, which I did right away, that a last exception notice came up. Something goofy did occur in my game, just prior to said notice. My Sims' arms did that wacky backward thingie, but I do have other cc. It only happened the one time and I played most of the afternoon, too without mishap. Just leaves me pondering.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    Have you updated the Shimrod mod @bixters ? There has been an update for the Parenting GP. Your MC is fine if you have downloaded the 3.5.3 version from https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease. Check your file dates for the MC script files. They should be 27th May.

Do you possibly know where the updated Shimrod mod is located? I downloaded one that was uploaded in March, and didn't see any other recent ones.

Also, when I read the instructions for updating the mod, it says you could leave the mc_dresser the same and not update it. Could that be causing a problem? When I tried to make some changes on the for mc_dresser for my sims, an error message came up, so maybe that has something to do with it?
    My Sims' arms did that wacky backward thingie, but I do have other cc. It only happened the one time and I played most of the afternoon, too without mishap. Just leaves me pondering.

I've been getting quite a few of those backwards hugs also after the update and Parenthood GP, as well as the scripts errors and last exceptions.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I've been rather pleased that I've not been seeing any LEs or script errors or anything since Parenthood (knock wood), except that the new toddler table doesn't seem to be usable by toddlers. Others are experiencing that too, though, so it can't be attributed to MCCC.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    edited June 2017
    MsPhy wrote: »
    I've been rather pleased that I've not been seeing any LEs or script errors or anything since Parenthood (knock wood), except that the new toddler table doesn't seem to be usable by toddlers. Others are experiencing that too, though, so it can't be attributed to MCCC.

It's confusing in its labelling, unfortunately. It's not a toddler table. Children and up can build the stuff on it; toddlers can play with the stuff *after* it's built and gain imagination from it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    It also shows it as running 3.5.2, not only when you enter the game (like you said earlier), but also in the mc_command_center logfile. It looks like this:

I'm getting this as well, I've also removed all my CC and this mod still doesn't work.
    AJLOVER01 wrote: »

I'm getting this as well, I've also removed all my CC and this mod still doesn't work.

What error are you getting other than the wrong number showing? (that's a known issue but doesn't affect the mod working)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member

What error are you getting other than the wrong number showing? (that's a known issue but doesn't affect the mod working)

I get this:

A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file

I get this:

A script error has been logged to the LastException.txt file

Ok. You can post that LE file to the MCCC Discord. It doesn't necessarily mean that the mod isn't doing what it's meant to be doing.
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    @bixters The Happy Buffs mod is here. For the Dresser module update of MC it is only the mc_dresser.cfg file that you should leave. It has all your saved Dresser stuff in it. The mc_dresser.ts4script MUST be changed. There is a very responsive help forum on Discord if you want fast help. You have to sign up to Discord. This is a link to the page: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    @bixters The Happy Buffs mod is here. For the Dresser module update of MC it is only the mc_dresser.cfg file that you should leave. It has all your saved Dresser stuff in it. The mc_dresser.ts4script MUST be changed. There is a very responsive help forum on Discord if you want fast help. You have to sign up to Discord. This is a link to the page: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

Great, thank you! I'm going to download that version tonight. And I'll have to see which mc_dresser I kept and which I deleted. I think either of these two solutions should work, thank you!
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »

It's confusing in its labelling, unfortunately. It's not a toddler table. Children and up can build the stuff on it; toddlers can play with the stuff *after* it's built and gain imagination from it.

Seriously, @luthienrising? That's weird, especially since it says in the description that only toddlers can use it. Good to know.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    SimLibby wrote: »
    There are a couple of ghost townies in my save, currently I cannot invite them to hang out at the current lot or text them. I cannot even invite them to clubs. Is this usual for MC Command Center? The ghost in question is a played character. I just wonder if this is working as intended, as in played ghosts cannot be invited to clubs and so forth.

If it isn't working as intended I have a few things to check, like updating sims 4 on my husbands computer and installing all the mods there for a look. It is just, I am a little bit short on energy so before I start working on hunting for the problem I just want to know if it is the way the mod is supposed to work.

Hi @SilentKitty,

I ran your question by Deaderpool over at discordapp and this is what he said:
    Deaderpool wrote:
    Sounds like base game behavior to me. Doesn't sound like it has to do with MCCC at all. Did they remove MCCC and try the same things? My guess would be, if they did, they would see the same thing happen. If not, and it only happens with MCCC in and no other mods/cc, then I can look at it for sure.

So happy hunting :#. I hope you figure it out. If it only happens with MCCC in and no other mods/cc, I can tell DP or you can do it yourself over at discordapp if you feel up to it. Good luck.

You are an angel, thank you so much <3

Then I will start looking for the problem on my end.

This is just the way the game itself works, unfortunately. It's been this way ever since ghosts first came out. I know, because I've been trying to get it changed or find a mod to change it pretty much since then. (Or learn enough to make one, but I'm not that knowledgeable so far.)

I actually got a lot of flack for suggesting that it might be a bug and/or is something that should be changed on these forums back then. (Or even asking for a mod, sometimes.) Seems a lot of folks believe that 'they're ghosts -- they don't have things like cell phones, that would be silly' even though they most definitely DO have their own cell phones that they can call anyone else they want to on, pay bills with, and all that. The only thing they're limited in is not being included on the list for other Sims to call/invite, it seems.

So yeah, I basically stopped asking, at least around here. If you ever do find such a mod, please let me know about it!

I currently have a club with ghosts in it
    :smiley:

Right now there is a club with aliens and a ghost playing basketball in the park, all I had to do was invite the ghost directly ingame. Go up to the ghost in question and ask them if they wanted to join the club. So it is possible to have ghosts in clubs, you just have to be a little bit more involved.

I am so so happy! It has been a while since I last played with ghosts but I feel that with vampires roaming the world I want to give them more attention. I simply haven't had a ghost as a main or friend of a main for a while. There are a few ghost-clubs that I want to set up, next time I will just manage households and temporarily invite all the ghosts I want to use to the club-leader's household, get them all invited and them bring them back to their original households.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I was able to find three of my mods that were causing problems but this last error log I cannot find a name mentioned in log of any mod does anyone else see what it might be?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5002de5ce154b4b6593090f9</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-01 16:39:19</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:3655</categoryid><desyncid>5002de5ce154b4b6593090f9</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (KeyError: <Species.HUMAN = 1>)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 497, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 434, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 252, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1359, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1721, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1820, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 698, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 137, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2301, in _estimate_distance_cache_key
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3740, in constraint_intersection
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3641, in constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2127, in _constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3655, in _constraint_gen
    KeyError: <Species.HUMAN = 1>

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1817, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1014, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 150, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2315, in estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2251, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1355, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1402, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3223, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3014, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3076, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2567, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2626, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2015, in _get_constraint_for_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3740, in constraint_intersection
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3641, in constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2127, in _constraint_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3655, in _constraint_gen
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5002de5ce154b4b6593090f9</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-01 16:56:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:3655</categoryid><desyncid>5002de5ce154b4b6593090f9</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (KeyError: <Species.HUMAN = 1>)
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 420, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 85, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 497, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 434, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 252, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1359, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1721, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1820, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 698, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 137, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2301, in _estimate_distance_cache_key

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1817, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1014, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 150, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2315, in estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2251, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1355, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1402, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3223, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3014, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3076, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2567, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2626, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2015, in _get_constraint_for_interaction
    </desyncdata></report>
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    @Rudiarose I think you are better off asking DP himself about this by sending the LE to him on the Discord.
    The invite link can be found in my signature.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2017
    My sim's daughter age up to a child from a toddler she had the clingy trait, i gave her the loves outdoors trait, but when a look at her parent's friend's list it says her trait is still clingy but she's a child and they should see her trait as loves outdoors, when i take out this mod its shows the correct trait, wonder if anyone else is having this problem, or is there something i have not set for this? I only use this mod i don't have any others in my game.
  • coolbluesimscoolbluesims Posts: 3 New Member
    @secretuk1965 I'm not 100% certain if this is an MC issue but feel free to come to DP's discord (https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/contact) we may be able to help you out in #mccc_support :smiley: tc!
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    @secretuk1965 I have this issue too, but I let it go cause it wasn't affecting play. Didn't know it was linked to MCCC.
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    @secretuk1965 I've had this issue too when I didn't even have mc command installed at the time so I don't think it's necessarily related to it.
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    I posted my thread in the bug section for sims 4 first, not sure if its the game or mccc , when i took out this mod it showed correctly, but when i put in back in it too showed, if it is a bug in the game its in the bug forum, as itsmegamo said it doesn't stop game play i was just checking it wasn't just my game effected.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Maybe you guys can help me. It's been suggested this is caused by MCC but I can not find the setting within the mod if it is.

Unplayed sims, milling around the currently played lot. They get to know each other. Then I get a popup such as "Bob just learned Mary is a chef at Chez Louis." These sims are not part of my household, nor or they part of any played household, I don't need to know what they've learned about each other, you know? I've looked through all the settings, especially the notification settings, and can't see where this might be part of MCC. If it is, I'm blind. Help?
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited June 2017
    I would ask on MCCC discord that is used as a live chat.
    Invite link can be found in my signature.

In case you have signatures disabled:
    MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top