Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    I need worlds that are either base game compatible or have low expansion and stuff pack requirements. EVERY SINGLE WORLD I look at requires expansion and stuff packs I don't have or even want. I've tried sims3customworlds, ModtheSims, My Sims Realty, The Sims 3 Catalog, and countless other sites. Does anyone know of any worlds that I can play without my game crashing?
  • AellaniiAellanii Posts: 88 Member
    I need worlds that are either base game compatible or have low expansion and stuff pack requirements. EVERY SINGLE WORLD I look at requires expansion and stuff packs I don't have or even want. I've tried sims3customworlds, ModtheSims, My Sims Realty, The Sims 3 Catalog, and countless other sites. Does anyone know of any worlds that I can play without my game crashing?

This is one of my favorites, and now it's BGC. c:

https://nornities.tumblr.com/post/155856707201/nornities-beautiful-howell-island-by-bakafox-at
  • RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    Thank you! I'll try that one.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    tsunamimom wrote: »
    > @Cynna said:
    >
    > Just in case you haven't already, try here :):
    >
    > thesimscatalog.com/product-category/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-worlds/

Great resource, thanks @Cynna

You're very welcome. Have fun exploring! :)

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • BuildingStructuresBuildingStructures Posts: 40 Member
    I like Roaring heights with its Art Deco style.
    "You are so art deco"
    IfvKgi.jpg[/URL]
  • EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    I love living in the worlds I've Created.

http://eternalartworld.blogspot.com/
  • EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    Sorry About All The Different Accounts. I kept Losing My Password.
  • LAIUIliLAIUIli Posts: 24 Member
    People have already mentioned most of these around here, but here it goes:
    - My favorite EA worlds would be Lucky Palms, Sunset Valley, and Isla Paradiso (the latter mainl because J love IP's gameplay). As for Lucky Palms and Sunset Valley, they're just awesome, well balanced worlds all around for any style of play.
    - My favorite custom world by FAR is My Sim Realty's Evansdale County. It's an amazing world with really well decorated lots and everything I need for almost any style of play. The homes in it are also varied and amazing. The other reason I adore this world is that it offers many nightlife options and high rises without forcing you to use them all the time. I always hated elevators since they're so small and annoying so having bars, lounges, clubs, and the occasional high rise without having to live in them was a priority for me. Lastly, it's a really beautiful world, and it's not so large as to make getting around town a hassle. This is also my favorite world overall, I hope you'll give it a try! I can't recommend it highly enough. Other cool world's are any of My Sim Realty's or Rflong7's.
  • LAIUIliLAIUIli Posts: 24 Member
    Here's the link to download Evansdale County. There's a number of versions for different EPs owned:
    http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_EvansdaleCounty.html
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    The worlds I play most often Auntie's Spooky town, Midnight Hollow, Anju Falls, Appaloosa Plains, Monte Vista, and Dragon Valley. I wouldn't say couldn't live without these, because if they didn't exist I would just happily use something else but I do like them. Spooky Town is the one that would be the hardest to replace. That world is cool.
  • Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    While I don't play a lot of worlds, I enjoy exploring all of EA worlds. Each has a different feel and personality. I have fun making worlds and seeing what I can make with CAW. I'm not good at modding the worlds but it's fun to just create.
  • mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Rflong13 wrote: »
    While I don't play a lot of worlds, I enjoy exploring all of EA worlds. Each has a different feel and personality. I have fun making worlds and seeing what I can make with CAW. I'm not good at modding the worlds but it's fun to just create.

MAKE MORE WORLDS I LOVE THEM

I LOVE THEM.
  • SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    Has anyone had any luck in changing a world name? I'm using Sunset Valley, but I've built it up and changed it so much (added apartment buildings from Late Night, show venues from Showtime, etc), that I feel like I'd rather have a different name--in my case, Mammoth Springs. I've renamed the police department and the hospital, but I can't rename the world itself. I've even tried editing the WDNM item in the .world file (using a hex editor), but my messages always say something like "The town council of has conferred on you the title of.." and that sort of thing. A blank space where the town name would be. If someone here knows how to do it, that would be great. Thanks, everyone!

When you save your game choose 'save as' - and save as whatever you want it to be.

• SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    My ideal custom world would have 1 community lot for each found in base game, added with each EP, and special to each store world plus each venue lot from the store. It would also have most of the land accessible for adding lots with space for all sizes. Residences for all economic status and family sizes but less 60x60 or 64x64 mansions. As for CC - except for lots built by simmers, only patterns - no objects. All store items yes.

And someday, if after years of just creating patterns and applying them, and after I actually maybe learn to play - I will also learn to create my own worlds!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

My favorite custom worlds defo yours :)
  • PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    I've been playing Dragon Valley for a while and I like it more than the others. The skin and hair color of the people are more interesting expect there aren't many supernaturals that are townies. I like the world that came with the Supernatural pack too but I forgot the name.
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2017
    LynxQ final version of SV will always be my #1 hood for my sims to live in. Use it as the base for all vacation worlds using Twallans Traveler mod. But too many other worlds to narrow to just one. So listing all the ones my sims seasonally visit each year for vaction/business travel/adventure travel and/or to visit their family/friends relatives (using Nraas SP & Traveler mod). The real world vacation spots are in parentheses.

EA Worlds
    1. ST (any island in the south pacific. Easily the most beautiful and realistic world EA has made to date)
    2. IP (some south american banana republic)
    3. LP (Vegas baby!)
    4. MV (Monticello, Italy)
    5. Uni (any east coast prep Ivy college)
    6. All 3 WA worlds (Far East, Egypt & France)

Player worlds
    • Oahu (Hawaii)
    • Los Angeios by Coasterboi. (LA California)
    • Venice (Venice Italy)
    • London Project (England)
    • Great Bear (Pacific Northwest. Or could be Vancouver or BC in Canada)
    • Winter Wonderland (Vail Colorado)
    • Paris (by SimsKeys) (dead ringer for real life one. Best Paris world in TS3 to date)
  • tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    Honestly...Starlight Shores. It's a mix between Sunset Valley/Bridgeport and I love it. I always find myself playing in it, even though I have several custom worlds installed
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • SchnapsPeachSchnapsPeach Posts: 58 Member
    EA Worlds:
    1. Appaloosa Plains (but sadly it crashes a lot)
    2. Sunset Valley
    3. Monte Vista

Player Worlds:
    1. Wild Wild West Revisited
    2. Ziwa Bonde
    3. Riverblossom Hills
  • Luma_Bear32910Luma_Bear32910 Posts: 157 Member
    I currently have Victoria Isles 2 (empty) by JudySims as I am building and populating a town to play in and so far I LOVE it! It's huge but, that is what I love so much about it whitch btw I am uploading creations to my studio again :)

Link to my studio http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Luma_Bear32910/mystudio

I plan on creating a blog on weebly to upload pictures and what not so you guys can see Victoria Isles and my buildings and as long as the person who created Victoria Isles is okay with it I'll be uploading the completed town fully populated and all :)

Link to Victoria Isles by JudySims http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7278168
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Rflong7 your Legacy Island III world is sooooo amazing! Every place I go I am amazed by the attention to detail and time you must have spent on each lot! Thank you for making such an interesting and fun world for my sims!!!!

I just downloaded it on Friday, played a few hours, played tons on Saturday and then some on Sunday...that's when the freezing started. Does anyone have any advice? My computer is good for the sims3 I play all the time with no issues. Is there just so much in this world that maybe after awhile it can't handle it? Could it be because I don't have SN? I play with Overwatch but other than that no other mods. I clear my caches after each simming session.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this world and hope I don't have to move out!!
    Any help is greatly appreciated!!

ETA: I'm thinking all the bars and such they need employees may be weighing heavy on my computer. Would deleting some of the venues I don't use help? But is was fine for a few days with them in game??
    Post edited by Bird166 on
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    I love living in the worlds I've Created.

http://eternalartworld.blogspot.com/

Wanted to check out the worlds you've created & got this:
    • Blog has been removed
    • Sorry, the blog at eternalartworld.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Firby nurbs!
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    My favorites are Sunlit Tides and Midnight Hollow,but I always end up playing sunset valley and reverview the most XD

I like IP but it's so laggy.I noticed some players talking about editing the world to reduce lag,how do you do that?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top