Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Happy died...um ok? Mafia must be a bit skittish.

You guys are writing lots of essays I didn't read them lol.

THE OTHER 51???

Idk sorry

I picked up that Erica is very suspicious of Hussein and Kandy was mistaken for a guy again.
    oh
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Because then I would be absolutely stumped as to how someone can look so ridiculously suspicious while being town. It must be impossible. If it isn't impossible then clearly I fail at this game too much to continue playing it :lol:

Btw let us know if you feel like we're tag teaming you or something, because that definitely wasn't my intention. I don't want to come across as mean or anything because that's not what I'm going for. In the end it's just a game, and I don't want to make you feel like you have to quit Mafia forever! Tbh you're like, the most fun to talk to while playing because you're not scared to have an actual conversation. So even if we're both wrong, don't quit playing!

This .

This was my first game to have this much conversation and debate and it felt like an actual investigation scene so I really enjoyed playing with you two and I do support you not stopping

I think I'm agreeing with kandy again send help :joy:

:lol: I'm just an agreeable person. Nah but I think we can all agree that talking is more fun than, y'know, not talking.
    CraftyKat wrote: »

THE OTHER 51???

Idk sorry

I picked up that Erica is very suspicious of Hussein and Kandy was mistaken for a guy again.

Yeah. Sadly it reveals nothing, cause she was about to get mod killed.

:lol: it's fine. Tbh I don't really expect anyone to read them, besides Erica and maybe Hussein

Honestly! I think it's the profile picture. Maybe I should change it to something more feminine. Or maybe it's just the way I act?
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member

THE OTHER 51???

Idk sorry

Long story short

I>>Bella
    Kandy >> Bella
    Icmn>>Bella
    Erica>>me
    Rose>>me
    Erica >> me and kandy team
    Me >> Erica and Bella team

And they lived a happy ever after
    Because then I would be absolutely stumped as to how someone can look so ridiculously suspicious while being town. It must be impossible. If it isn't impossible then clearly I fail at this game too much to continue playing it :lol:

*cough Keyen and Lucky are always suspicious when they play and usually end up town hahah* (I'm talking about other games and I'm not revealing anything about this game xD)

Or are you :naughty: XD

Btw let us know if you feel like we're tag teaming you or something, because that definitely wasn't my intention. I don't want to come across as mean or anything because that's not what I'm going for. In the end it's just a game, and I don't want to make you feel like you have to quit Mafia forever! Tbh you're like, the most fun to talk to while playing because you're not scared to have an actual conversation. So even if we're both wrong, don't quit playing!

This .

This was my first game to have this much conversation and debate and it felt like an actual investigation scene so I really enjoyed playing with you two and I do support you not stopping

I think I'm agreeing with kandy again send help :joy:

:lol: I'm just an agreeable person. Nah but I think we can all agree that talking is more fun than, y'know, not talking.

THE OTHER 51???

Idk sorry

Yeah. Sadly it reveals nothing, cause she was about to get mod killed.

:lol: it's fine. Tbh I don't really expect anyone to read them, besides Erica and maybe Hussein

Honestly! I think it's the profile picture. Maybe I should change it to something more feminine. Or maybe it's just the way I act?

Lol it's defiantly the profile but if you like it why change it ;) and I did read everything hopefully
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

THE OTHER 51???

Idk sorry

Long story short

I>>Bella
    Kandy >> Bella
    Icmn>>Bella
    Erica>>me
    Rose>>me
    Erica >> me and kandy team
    Me >> Erica and Bella team

And they lived a happy ever after

Perfect summary lol

And yeah I think I'll keep it for now. I tend to change it pretty periodically though so I'm sure tell be change eventually
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

*cough Keyen and Lucky are always suspicious when they play and usually end up town hahah* (I'm talking about other games and I'm not revealing anything about this game xD)
    Especially Keyen!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    But Kandy, you've agreed with him being suspicious for literally every other day. Just now he's not suspicious at all anymore? No, I don't believe that at all. If you're town, vote for him as well. If I'm wrong, next day we lynch bella. That's a deal I'm willing to make. As long as you insist that he's not suspicious and bella is, despite him having said lots of suspicious things and bella being relatively silent just like when she was town before, I am forced to believe that you two are the remaining mafia.

Don't get me wrong, of course I have my doubts. The thing is, if it wasn't you I wouldn't have survived the last night because it would've been a prime opportunity for the mafia to make two townies look suspicious as hell. If you're the mafia however, well, you couldn't kill me because then that would've cast even more suspicion on you. Everything tells me that you're the last remaining mafia or at least one of you is. If that's not the case then I don't know what is or isn't anymore.

And again, I was only talking about that one post, where he indeed agreed with you. He literally said "I agree". You really can't fight me that one. I mean, you'll still try, but it'll be fruitless because I was only talking about that one post, where he very clearly agreed with you.

I don't feel like you're tag teaming me, I feel like you're both fighting for survival, till the last breath and everything. Which is your right, of course. It's what I'd do too :smile:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    But Kandy, you've agreed with him being suspicious for literally every other day. Just now he's not suspicious at all anymore? No, I don't believe that at all. If you're town, vote for him as well. If I'm wrong, next day we lynch bella. That's a deal I'm willing to make. As long as you insist that he's not suspicious and bella is, despite him having said lots of suspicious things and bella being relatively silent just like when she was town before, I am forced to believe that you two are the remaining mafia.

Don't get me wrong, of course I have my doubts. The thing is, if it wasn't you I wouldn't have survived the last night because it would've been a prime opportunity for the mafia to make two townies look suspicious as plum. If you're the mafia however, well, you couldn't kill me because then that would've cast even more suspicion on you. Everything tells me that you're the last remaining mafia or at least one of you is. If that's not the case then I don't know what is or isn't anymore.

And again, I was only talking about that one post, where he indeed agreed with you. He literally said "I agree". You really can't fight me that one. I mean, you'll still try, but it'll be fruitless because I was only talking about that one post, where he very clearly agreed with you.

I don't feel like you're tag teaming me, I feel like you're both fighting for survival, till the last breath and everything. Which is your right, of course. It's what I'd do too :smile:

I think it's better if she not voted for me because when I get lynched you guys will know that I am town and he will be more of a target
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

See, now you're making the excuses for her. At least let her come up with her own!
    See, now you're making the excuses for her. At least let her come up with her own!

Well at least if she gonna be my fake partner at least I wanna help her not to get lynched :lol:

Sryy I'm bad :naughty:
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

I just wanted to ask
    If you are going to lynch Bella the next why not you just take my deal cause that is the only deal that can proof to you that I'm town and as I promised if Bella Is mafia just lynch me the next I would even be the first to vote my self
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

No, I'd rather end this game and win this day instead of tomorrow. There might not be enough active people to lynch you guys by then. And why would I lynch someone I don't find suspicious? Kandy found you suspicious before so either her suspicion suddenly completely vanished or she might as well lynch you. I never found bella suspicious, I think she's playing relatively the same as she did in her last game where she was town. The thing is, if Kandy takes my deal, and I know she can't because you're the only two mafia left, there would be no necessity to lynch bella afterwards because it will turn out that I was right.
    So I'm not really planning to lynch Bella either way.
    So, here's the thing, you're kinda painting me into a corner here. Either I "accept your deal" (you seem to think you're in some sort of position of power over me. We're all in the same boat, just trying to lynch Mafia, so I don't see why you think I have to resort to bargaining or making deals with you), or I'm scum.

You're calling this a deal, but I'm getting nothing out of this. The only person who seems to be benefitting is you. If I vote for Bella, who I think is more suspicious than Hussein, then for some reason that means that I'm definitely Mafia, even though I'm voting for the person who I see as most suspicious. No matter what happens, you get the outcome you want. Either I'm forced to vote for someone who I find not as suspicious as Bella (which is what you want), or I vote for Bella, and you get to paint me as Mafia, while completely ignoring the fact that I find Bella more suspicious than Hussein. You might not, which is perfectly fine. I'm not forcing you to vote for her. But earlier you said that you were against bandwagoning, and you just wanted us to all vote how we thought. So why are you painting me into a corner, and forcing me to choose between two options that do nothing but hurt me, and benefit you?

Basically, what it comes down to is two things.
    1. I don't understand why you seem to think we need to make a "deal" here. Shouldn't we both be on even ground, if we're both townies? Why do I have to agree with you, or else I'm scum? I could just as easily turn this around and say that you're trying so hard to defend Bella because she's your partner, and if you don't vote for Bella, then you're definitely scum.
    2. You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying that I no longer find Hussein suspicious at all. I'm just saying that I find Bella more suspicious. Which is why, in my opinion, it is in our best interest to lynch Bella. We have different opinions, but you're just assuming that you're right without even entertaining the possibility that Bella is Mafia. Not only that, but you're forcing anyone (i.e. me) who disagrees with you to take an ultimatum: Either you vote the way I vote, or you're scum.

Right now, I'm going to Vote: Bellagorilla, because I don't have to make any sort of "deal" with you. Are we not on the same side? The same level?

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I sincerely think that Bella is more suspicious than Hussein right now, so I'm going to vote for her. I'm not scum for voting against the bandwagon. Had I been here, that's what I would have done for DJ, and that's what I did for Broncos. And you know what? I was right both times. So I'm not afraid to vote against what everyone else is doing, even if it makes me look scummy in your eyes. *mic drop*

(I've always wanted to say mic drop so that wasn't an insult or anything, just something I've always wanted to say :lol:)
    Y'know, now that I think about it, if both you and Bella are Mafia, it would be in your best interests to get rid of me and Hussein. We're the only ones (besides maybe Crafty) who are consistently active, so getting rid of the only two townies that really pose a threat by convincing everyone that they're scum makes a lot of sense.

Everything that's happened just makes Hussein look more innocent in my eyes, and you and Bella more suspicious. I dont see what you're seeing when you're saying that he's getting more suspicious, and you clearly don't see what I see when I'm saying that Bella is suspicious. Again, we could both be wrong, but I'm trusting my guts and the evidence and casting my vote for Bella. Not that it'll do much, but if Hussein gets lynched and ends up town, I know who I'm voting for.
    Kandy it was Hussein who started with the deals. If I don't have bargaining power then neither does he and if it's unfair for me to bring up a deal so is it for him. Again with the hypocrisy, you can't treat someone in one way and the other person who does the exact same thing a different way. That's just not fair. Besides, it was a joke anyway, I know you can't accept the deal. How could you, you'd be lynching your last remaining partner.

You saw Hussein as the most suspicious for days and now he's supposedly less suspicious than bella? You didn't even mention bella before the last night and she hasn't done anything that could significantly change your mind. And then you're surprised that I find that suspicious? And why don't you find me suspicious, is it because I'm so obviously town that you'd have no chance to get away with a lynch?

Clearly we're not on the same side otherwise you'd understand why I think you're mafia.
    You know what, whatever. It will turn out however it will turn out. I'm done here either way.
    Yeah, if hussein gets lynched and turns out town you're free to come after me.
    Because I'm convinced that that won't happen.
    Kandy it was Hussein who started with the deals. If I don't have bargaining power then neither does he and if it's unfair for me to bring up a deal so is it for him. Again with the hypocrisy, you can't treat someone in one way and the other person who does the exact same thing a different way. That's just not fair. Besides, it was a joke anyway, I know you can't accept the deal. How could you, you'd be lynching your last remaining partner.

His whole deal wasn't directed towards me, so I didn't address it. If he had also made me a deal and I didn't address him, too, then yes, that would be unfair. But his and your deal has nothing to do with me, so there's no reason for me to chime in on that. It's not unfair, because I wasn't (and I'm still not) involved in your deal at all. Also, I don't really feel like it was a joke. You sounded pretty serious. If it was intended to be a joke, then sorry, I didn't understand that, but you seem pretty serious about painting me as scum.
    You saw Hussein as the most suspicious for days and now he's supposedly less suspicious than bella? You didn't even mention bella before the last night and she hasn't done anything that could significantly change your mind. And then you're surprised that I find that suspicious? And why don't you find me suspicious, is it because I'm so obviously town that you'd have no chance to get away with a lynch?

I've said this like five times, but I believe that that was Bella's strategy. She was lying low and just getting barely enough involved that she didn't bring attention to herself, which is why I didn't notice her before. But once you notice that behavior, as well as her voting, it makes her seem really suspicious. More suspicious than Hussein, in my opinion.

Also, I do find you suspicious. But I am more concerned about Bella, because at least you're contributing. And you're right, there's no way I'd be able to lynch you, what with the way people are voting. I dont think there's going to be enough votes for Bella, either. Hussein is probably going to be lynched.

I could say the same for you. You don't understand (after I've presented it multiple times) why I think Bella is Mafia. Clearly one of us isn't on the same page, and I know I'm town, so the only logical conclusion is you. Again, there's a tiny possibility that this is just Mafia letting us townies pit ourselves against one another, but I highly doubt that.

And if he turns out to be Mafia, feel free to come after me. That means that I'm so off base I'm not even helpful to town, so feel free to lynch me.

Also, if somehow it ends up being both you and Hussein as Mafia (I'm getting into like. Flat earth territory here), then that's gotta be the best strategy I've ever seen. If that's the case, good on you two.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I had been thinking Erica was mafia, like last game, but Kandy and hussein seem more mafia like to me. So I'm voting: hussein because he's more likely to be lynched than Kandy.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll stick with my gut and

Vote: Bella
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    can we get a vote count?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    can we get a vote count?

I think it's three for me, and two for hussein.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    TBH Bella doesn't seem super scummy atm, (but then nobody is) but we'll have to wait for further developments.

There are ten alive, so I'll make a suspicion list

Kandy - Hmmm. Doesn't really seems either townish or scummy, although those essays in conversation with Erica give her some townie cred in my eyes.
    Bellagorilla - Gray area as well. Everyone is jumping on the wagon tho.
    CraftyKat - Well I'm town...what else would I say?
    WiggleyTuff - Largely inactive due to irl things, but seems pretty townish
    AvaSims4080 - Eliza Schuyler - Lynched day two - SCUMMM
    icmnfrsh - This is town fresh, I think.
    Broncos4Life - Philip Hamilton - Lynched day three
    XDJSIMMERX - Aaron Burr - Lynched day four
    HappyFuzzyKitty - Ded (Although not listed as such)
    UniSims - Killed by the mafia night three
    LuckyKittenCat - Is being lucky. I don't think it's mafia lucky tho
    DeKay - Maria Reynolds - Shot by Keyen night one
    TheRoseHorse - Not very helpful to town, so maybe laying low as scum? Or just new townie?
    Erica87 - I think she might be town. I have no clue tbh about anyone tho.
    Husseinandali - Slighty scummy. Soon sitting snakes shoot sharp slick sand.
    Keyenpeydee - King George III - Killed by the mafia night one

Idk this game. My radar is like broken and on the floor DX

oh
    can we get a vote count?

It's a three each
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

can we get a vote count?

It's a three each

Is it? I knew I wasn't counting right. >.<
    7dW3gu7.gif
    can we get a vote count?

It's a three each

Is it? I knew I wasn't counting right. >.<
    Yup
    Hussin: Bella-Erica-rose
    Bella : Hussein-kandy-icmn

I'm kinda sure lucky gonna vote for me so I'm doomed so town folks consider looking for who voted for me especially (bella-erica)
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2