Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Okay, so we know Dekay and Ava were mafia so far. Let's just go a little back and look at a few things.

During the first vote Me and icmn were voting for Crafty. Fuzzy and DJ (t) were voting for Keyen (t), Bella and Ava (m) were voting for Uni (t), Crafty was voting for Dekay (m), and no votes were Dekay (m), Rose, Kandy, Broncos (t), Keyen (t) and Hussein. No one was lynched as a result of this.
    Keyen (t) was killed during the night.
    Dekay (m) died as a result of Keyen arming himself.

Noteable things happening the second day: Hussein claimed that Keyen (t) was attacked because he attacked Lucky. DJ (t) noticed something suspicious in Ava's post and started a vote train.

During the second vote DJ (t), Fuzzy, Rose, hussein and Lucky voted for Ava (m). Me, Kandy and Broncos (t) voted for Hussein. Icmnfrsh voted for Broncos (t) and Ava (m) and Wiggley chose to not vote.
    Ava (m) was lynched as a result of this.
    No one was killed during the night.

Noticeable things happening the third day: DJ (t) started a vote train for broncos (t). The first ones to agree with him were hussein and icmnfrsh.

During the third vote DJ (t), Rose, hussein, icmn and Bella voted for Broncos (t). Broncos (t), Crafty and Kandy voted for hussein, Lucky, me and Broncos (t) voted for DJ (t).
    Broncos (t) was lynched as a result of this.
    UniSims (t) was killed by the mafia.

Noticeable things happening on the fourth day: Hussein reacted by asking whether we'd vote for him or DJ and made a post stating that if we voted for him we'd loose a town during the night, when no one had voted yet. Hussein's reaction to the vote train on DJ "Sure why not?" I was an idiot and only realized what was going on at the last minute.

During the fourth vote literally everyone except for icmnfrsh (who voted for bella) voted for DJ (t). DJ (t) was lynched as a result of this.

The first on topic post after night was hussein who placed suspicion on me. And he said "If I die, look out for erica" which is noteable and I might say something about it when night ends.

Onto Kandy's post:

I never said Hussein wasn't contributing. All I said was that he was quick to agree with you, nothing more. I feel like you're misrepresenting me a lot more than I'm misrepresenting him. And the first one to point out Bella's voting pattern was icmnfrsh, not you and not hussein. Bella did vote for Uni (who didn't get lynched), broncos and DJ. Hussein voted for Broncos and DJ as well. So effectively they both voted on the two townies that got lynched. In fact hussein was one of the first ones to agree with both the voting train for broncos and DJ (while bella was pretty late on both of them I think), note his reasoning for voting DJ "Sure why not?". Plus he no voted on day one as well, just like Dekay did, who likely did that to make sure he wouldn't get lynched since Crafty voted for him.

I cannot understand how you now suddenly think he's less suspicious when he's continuously making himself look more suspicious. Your comment on how it would be odd for him to call attention to his mafia partner only works if his mafia partner is bella. It would indeed be weird for him to do that which is why I do not suspect that his mafia partner is bella.

When the no kill happened you were the first one to suggest that it was a strategy. That wasn't my idea, it was yours. Now to you it seems more likely that it was a move out of desperation. Hm.

I can't wait for night to end.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure cycles are 12 hours so I think it should be day? But I'm not sure.

They are 24 hours. Day ended early yesterday but we're still ending night at 6pm as usual.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Whoever dies next do you want to take @HappyFuzzyKitty 's place because she's away for the rest of the week and I still need a replacement.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Phew I was waiting for someone to post! Didn't want to break the two post limit.

Okay, so, I'm kinda suspicious of Bella right now, just because of the way she's been acting. She hopped on the Broncos train and the DJ train (funnily enough, I think it was Hussein who pointed this out). Also, I noticed that she wasn't around when we lynched Ava at all. At first, I thought it was because she didn't want to bring any suspicion/attention to herself, but reading back I realized that was when she was camping.

You know what else happened around that time? The night where there was no kill. At that point, there was two Mafia alive. So if Bella is Mafia, then that means her partner either wasn't active that night (either bcs they were gone, or just forgot). If Bella is revealed to be Mafia somehow, we need to look at who wasn't active that night.

The only issue I can see with this is that Mafia did that on purpose to push suspicion on people who weren't active. But I think it'll be useful to see who wasn't active, especially if Bella is Mafia.

Plus, she's acting very similar to the way Ghettox acted a few games back when I thought (correctly) that he was Mafia. She's around enough to vote and leave a few comments, but she's not overly involved, so she's not drawing any extra attention/suspicion to herself. The only time she got attention drawn to her was when she was absent for a few days on the camping trip. The rest of the game she's been here just enough to not draw attention to herself-just like Ghettox.

I could be completely off, but realizing all of this makes me completely reconsider who might be Mafia.
    Erica87 wrote: »
    What exactly am I misrepresenting? He was posting right after you to quickly agree with you and I found that interesting. That's all. I never said he always agreed with you, I only pointed out that one occasion.

I know. And what I'm saying is that I was the one agreeing with him. He first made the point about Bella's voting, and I agreed with him and expanded upon it. So I feel like saying that he's only agreeing with me and not contributing is kinda misrepresenting what he's said/contributed.
    You know what's interesting as well? How you vote for him and find him suspicious whenever it's pretty clear that he's not getting lynched... As soon as that's not as clear anymore you suddenly defend him.

The reason I stuck with my vote for him when everyone was voting for Broncos wasn't because I knew he wasn't going to get lynched. It was for two reasons. Firstly, I never got a Mafia vibe from Broncos, and so I was never going to vote for her, whether or not she was the majority vote. Secondly, at the time when I was voting for him and Broncos was he majority vote, I really felt like he was the most suspicious at the time, which is why I pushed that hard. We didn't really have any other leads.

As illustrated by what happened with DJ, people can be wrong, and I'm starting to think that maybe I was wrong about him. Now I'm not saying that he's 100% without a doubt town. But him helping with the Bella thing makes him seem more town aligned, because of she is Mafia, that's got to be about the worst Mafia strategy I've ever seen. Calling attention to your partner who was previously laying low, unnoticed by everyone? That doesn't seem like something Mafia would do. All that is why my suspicion has shifted. Again, I'm not claiming that he is 100% town-we can never know for sure. But at this point the idea of Hussein being Mafia is starting to fall apart in my mind.
    And of course I don't know whether bella is town or not. But how do you know for sure that she's mafia? It was known that she was camping at that time, right? So it could've been a clever strategy. And as we know now there's been people who haven't sent in any night actions unless they wanted to protect themselves so it's not even all that sure anymore whether it was really an inactive person or whether the mafia was just too scared to potentially loose yet another member, which could also be an explanation why they killed Uni, seeing as she wasn't very active and with only two people left it might just be their strategy to be careful and play it safe.

I'm not trying to claim that I know 100% that she's Mafia. I'm just saying that her odd voting isn't something that we should just sweep under the rug. The way she no voted like Ava, and then bandwagoned on both DJ and Broncos, as well as her "here just barely enough not to raise suspicion" way of playing is just too much to be ignored, at least for me. I think it's worth talking about, at least

I actually didn't think about that bolded part. That's true, that could be the route that they're taking. And if the only evidence for Bella being Mafia was that she was gone the night there was no kill, then I would be inclined to say that it was all just a coincidence. But it's her voting pattern that just seems off to me. That, coupled with the inactive-ness, makes her suspicious in my eyes. However, you could very well be right, and that was their strategy in the first place. I could be totally off base.

The only thing that makes me skeptical of that being their strategy is that, when the no kill happened, we were all questioning if that even was a strategy. It seemed more like a desperate, panicked move in the wake of losing two players rather than a legitimate strategy. There's always the chance that it could be a strategy, but it seems more likely to me that it was a move born out of desperation, rather than logical thinking.

Good god. I feel like I'm always writing essays here :lol: sorry for being so long winded

If I remember correctly, I no voted because I had no suspicions of anyone, not because Ava no voted, then I voted for DJ and Broncos because of the bandwagon, and since I thought they might be mafia. We were wrong, and I can see that now.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't know that unvoting was a thing. :'(

Vote:dj

HE KNEW BRONCOS WASNT MAFIA! HE SAID IT BEFORE IT WAS NIGHT! HE KNOWS! FORGET THE NOT TOWNIE STUFF! I WAS JUSTMLYING SO I WOULDNT BE KILLED! HE IS SUSPICIOUS
    sure why not

vote DJ

see it was pretty much a response to lucky moreover there was no other suspects it's either me or dj so sure i ain't voting for my self

now speaking of who pointed out bella if you look at page 25 you will notice that i did bring that up back then, and i got no response
    also the only instance where icmn found bella sus was in 38
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I feel like Erica could just be a townie who was misguided/wrong that time. Mafia wouldn't call attention to themselves that much just to lynch a townie.

I agree with Hussein on Bella, though.

now somethings i want to point out for kandys response
    -i did suspect bella first proven above
    -i did a no vote in day one and so did broncos and keyen who both was town so i don't see how that make mafia (also not suspecting anyone is a reasonable thought at they very beginning of the game )
    -i did vote for both dj and broncos while i also voted for ava which bella didn't ( i also did point out that dj is town but instead of sticking with that thought i got misguided and joined the bandwagon and i do feel bad doing so cause i think i should have not voted)

so how bout a deal i think it's reasonable as you seam that you are trying to defend bella as even when kandy brought bella's case to you, you decided to talk about how i'm mafia

i say we lynch bella if she turned to be mafia that means it's a town win (if she is mafia im more entitled to think that you are two because you are defending her)
    but if she turned town you lynch me the next day and with no regrets
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

No, icmn suspected bella when he voted for her. I read through the whole thread. And I'd like you to quote me the post where you pointed out that DJ was town because you surely wouldn't have joined the bandwagon as second person (after Rose, not icmn... Mistake on my part) if you were so sure that he was town - or at least you would've unvoted if you realized it later, like I did. Kandy did not bring bella's case to me, first of all. She just posted in the thread and just because she and her seemed to agree on a lot of things so far does not mean that I have to believe and follow her when she suspects someone I don't suspect. And you completely missunderstood the point of my posts - I'm not defending bella, I am attacking you. That's why I decided to talk about how you are mafia when Kandy "brought bella's case to me" because I believe you to be mafia and that would make it very unlikely that bella also is mafia. How about a deal? How about I dont' give you yet another day to votetrain lynch a townie. How about we lynch either you or Kandy because the way you two are defending each other is very suspicious.
    No, icmn suspected bella when he voted for her. I read through the whole thread. And I'd like you to quote me the post where you pointed out that DJ was town because you surely wouldn't have joined the bandwagon as second person (after Rose, not icmn... Mistake on my part) if you were so sure that he was town - or at least you would've unvoted if you realized it later, like I did. Kandy did not bring bella's case to me, first of all. She just posted in the thread and just because she and her seemed to agree on a lot of things so far does not mean that I have to believe and follow her when she suspects someone I don't suspect. And you completely missunderstood the point of my posts - I'm not defending bella, I am attacking you. That's why I decided to talk about how you are mafia when Kandy "brought bella's case to me"because I believe you to be mafia and that would make it very unlikely that bella also is mafia. How about a deal? How about I dont' give you yet another day to votetrain lynch a townie. How about we lynch either you or Kandy because the way you two are defending each other is very suspicious.

here they are
    Uhm.
    Just a thought but what if DJ is mafia and therefore knows that broncos is a townie. What if he thought that he was lynched already. Why else would he say that his gut feeling was wrong without having conformation that broncos was lynched and a townie?

I think he is talking about this comment
    Well looks like I'm dead :D

At least the town can gain some information based on who started the wagon for me (DJ and Iceman, for the most part, I believe)
    I really don't think dj is mafia it would be really plum for him to lynch his teammates aka ava

as for icmn i did say i posted in page 25 which was days ahead of icmn vote on day 4

about the bolded part i'm pretty sure the last votetrain was started by you and not in matter of fact i started neither i just joined

i'm not defending kandy i'm agreeing with him there is a difference in the other hand you are defending bella and want to get me lynched and kandy and that kinda makes me feel like you don't want us to lynch bella so we don't know the truth
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Okay, so we know Dekay and Ava were mafia so far. Let's just go a little back and look at a few things.

During the first vote Me and icmn were voting for Crafty. Fuzzy and DJ (t) were voting for Keyen (t), Bella and Ava (m) were voting for Uni (t), Crafty was voting for Dekay (m), and no votes were Dekay (m), Rose, Kandy, Broncos (t), Keyen (t) and Hussein. No one was lynched as a result of this.
    Keyen (t) was killed during the night.
    Dekay (m) died as a result of Keyen arming himself.

Noteable things happening the second day: Hussein claimed that Keyen (t) was attacked because he attacked Lucky. DJ (t) noticed something suspicious in Ava's post and started a vote train.

During the second vote DJ (t), Fuzzy, Rose, hussein and Lucky voted for Ava (m). Me, Kandy and Broncos (t) voted for Hussein. Icmnfrsh voted for Broncos (t) and Ava (m) and Wiggley chose to not vote.
    Ava (m) was lynched as a result of this.
    No one was killed during the night.

Noticeable things happening the third day: DJ (t) started a vote train for broncos (t). The first ones to agree with him were hussein and icmnfrsh.

During the third vote DJ (t), Rose, hussein, icmn and Bella voted for Broncos (t). Broncos (t), Crafty and Kandy voted for hussein, Lucky, me and Broncos (t) voted for DJ (t).
    Broncos (t) was lynched as a result of this.
    UniSims (t) was killed by the mafia.

Noticeable things happening on the fourth day: Hussein reacted by asking whether we'd vote for him or DJ and made a post stating that if we voted for him we'd loose a town during the night, when no one had voted yet. Hussein's reaction to the vote train on DJ "Sure why not?" I was an plum and only realized what was going on at the last minute.

During the fourth vote literally everyone except for icmnfrsh (who voted for bella) voted for DJ (t). DJ (t) was lynched as a result of this.

The first on topic post after night was hussein who placed suspicion on me. And he said "If I die, look out for erica" which is noteable and I might say something about it when night ends.

Onto Kandy's post:

I never said Hussein wasn't contributing. All I said was that he was quick to agree with you, nothing more. I feel like you're misrepresenting me a lot more than I'm misrepresenting him. And the first one to point out Bella's voting pattern was icmnfrsh, not you and not hussein. Bella did vote for Uni (who didn't get lynched), broncos and DJ. Hussein voted for Broncos and DJ as well. So effectively they both voted on the two townies that got lynched. In fact hussein was one of the first ones to agree with both the voting train for broncos and DJ (while bella was pretty late on both of them I think), note his reasoning for voting DJ "Sure why not?". Plus he no voted on day one as well, just like Dekay did, who likely did that to make sure he wouldn't get lynched since Crafty voted for him.

I cannot understand how you now suddenly think he's less suspicious when he's continuously making himself look more suspicious. Your comment on how it would be odd for him to call attention to his mafia partner only works if his mafia partner is bella. It would indeed be weird for him to do that which is why I do not suspect that his mafia partner is bella.

When the no kill happened you were the first one to suggest that it was a strategy. That wasn't my idea, it was yours. Now to you it seems more likely that it was a move out of desperation. Hm.

I can't wait for night to end.

What I was trying to say was that I was the one agreeing with him, so him being quick to agree with me was just him basically saying, "yes I agree with you agreeing with me", because I was just restating what he and icmnfish (apologies, I didn't realize he was the very first to bring it up) said, as well as expanding on it. So I really don't think that it was just that he was quick to agree with me, like you were saying. Just that, because I basically restated and expanded upon what he said, it would make sense that he would agree with me, because I was agreeing with him.

Maybe you didn't intend it to come off this way, but what I got from what you were saying was that I stated something, and without any rhyme or reason he just quickly agreed with me. And the reason I said you were misrepresenting him was because that wasn't the case. But I could have been misinterpreting what you were trying to say there

My issue with the way Bella voted was not just who she voted for, but the way she voted for people. She voted quietly and without bringing attention to herself, and did not really participate in the discussion (though we kind of forced him into it by accusing him, Hussein is at least participating in the discussions we're having), which is why I feel like the idea that she's Mafia laying low could make sense.

Now, you do bring up something interesting about the partner thing. Because if Bella were Mafia, I honestly have no clue who her partner is. That's a snag that I've hit that's holding me back a bit. But I just feel like the way that she's acting and voting is just too similar to the way Ghettox acted when he was Mafia a couple games back. I just can't shake the feeling that the way she's been acting has been kinda mafia-like. There's always the possibility that I could be totally wrong, but I feel like this can't all be coincidental.

Onto Hussein. I'm not trying to say that he's 100 percent town and innocent. However, I'm currently more suspicious of Bella, which is why I've been defending him rather than really looking into him. And I think that's just kinda where we differ on this. Because Bella doesn't look suspicious to you, Hussein probably looks the most suspicious, which is why it seems weird to you that I'm defending him/not focusing on him. But, if you look at it from the lens that I'm more suspicious of someone else right now, not wanting to focus on him makes sense.

Again, I'm not trying to say that he's 100% town. I still think we should be looking at his actions and the way he reacts to things. But I'm saying that in comparison to Bella, I don't find him as suspicious right now. I agree, I don't think that they're partners. But I don't think that thinking the Mafia could be a couple different people means that we should investigate none of those people.

Yeah, I suggested that, and then we all realized that it likely wasn't actually a strategy, and then I was just confused. I was never trying to make a definitive statement. I wa shuts throwing something out there, that we all pretty quickly realized was probably wrong.

Right now, I'm kinda worried that we're just doing a lot of infighting, and Mafia is just sitting back and laughing. Idk. Hopefully this night reveals something.
    Sorry for being late... Again...

HappyFuzzyKitty has been killed by the mafia. They were Thomas Jefferson, a townie.

I bet they'll come back being like "What did I miss?" hehe.

It is now day. With ten alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Well that revealed... nothing. Nice pun, at least. (Now I'm kind of wondering what my pun will be if I'm lynched. There's not much to work with)

Also I just realized I forgot to correct hussein. I'm actually a she lol
    Well that revealed... nothing. Nice pun, at least. (Now I'm kind of wondering what my pun will be if I'm lynched. There's not much to work with)

Also I just realized I forgot to correct hussein. I'm actually a she lol

Lol my bad thanks for telling me XD
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Oh so you're just agreeing with Kandy and not defending her but my attack on you automatically means I'm defending Bella? This is ridiculous. You two are ridiculous. Seriously, if you were town you would've just accepted that I had a different opinion and let it go. Kandy you were suspicious of hussein every day before and I don't remember you saying anything about being suspicious of bella, yeah sure. This is ridiculous I tell you.

Vote: husseinandali
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Well at least you don't have to find a replacement now :smiley:
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Oh so you're just agreeing with Kandy and not defending her but my attack on you automatically means I'm defending Bella? This is ridiculous. You two are ridiculous. Seriously, if you were town you would've just accepted that I had a different opinion and let it go. Kandy you were suspicious of hussein every day before and I don't remember you saying anything about being suspicious of bella, yeah sure. This is ridiculous I tell you.

I think I'll have to agree and vote Hussein
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I am going to officially never play this game again if hussein isn't mafia.

No you saying Bella is brobaly town is "defending" her

I will vote bella
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Then Kandy is defending you because she said that you're probably town. You're claiming that everything I do means I'm defending Bella but what you two do isn't defending each other at all. Do you not see the hypocrisy here?
    I am going to officially never play this game again if hussein isn't mafia.
    Lol why I don't want you to stop playing because of me :lol:
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Then Kandy is defending you because she said that you're probably town. You're claiming that everything I do means I'm defending Bella but what you two do isn't defending each other at all. Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Sorry then my bad o:)
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Because then I would be absolutely stumped as to how someone can look so ridiculously suspicious while being town. It must be impossible. If it isn't impossible then clearly I fail at this game too much to continue playing it :lol:

Oh okay I think this is where I just didn't articulate myself properly. I'm not defending him because he's probably town (again, I'm only saying that in comparison to Bella he's less suspicious to me). I'm defending him because I don't agree with why you find him suspicious, and I don't agree with what you've been saying about him just agreeing with me. If I felt like someone was accusing Bella in ways that I didn't agree with/that I thought didn't make sense, I would speak up, too. It's just that I think the reasons for Bella possibly being Mafia make sense, and I think that what you're saying about Hussein just agreeing with me doesn't make sense, as I was the one who was agreeing with him.

That was mainly what I was trying to articulate, but I think I over complicated it. Sorry.
    Because then I would be absolutely stumped as to how someone can look so ridiculously suspicious while being town. It must be impossible. If it isn't impossible then clearly I fail at this game too much to continue playing it :lol:

Btw let us know if you feel like we're tag teaming you or something, because that definitely wasn't my intention. I don't want to come across as mean or anything because that's not what I'm going for. In the end it's just a game, and I don't want to make you feel like you have to quit Mafia forever! Tbh you're like, the most fun to talk to while playing because you're not scared to have an actual conversation. So even if we're both wrong, don't quit playing!

Or I'm just bad English speaker who doesn't how to word things right and end up looking scummy :lol:

But really this game is really deceiving so you really have nothing to tell if others are mafia of town easily especially with this setup that have no roles that help the town investigate so it's pretty easy to get lost
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Btw let us know if you feel like we're tag teaming you or something, because that definitely wasn't my intention. I don't want to come across as mean or anything because that's not what I'm going for. In the end it's just a game, and I don't want to make you feel like you have to quit Mafia forever! Tbh you're like, the most fun to talk to while playing because you're not scared to have an actual conversation. So even if we're both wrong, don't quit playing!

This .

This was my first game to have this much conversation and debate and it felt like an actual investigation scene so I really enjoyed playing with you two and I do support you not stopping

I think I'm agreeing with kandy again send help :joy:
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

*cough Keyen and Lucky are always suspicious when they play and usually end up town hahah* (I'm talking about other games and I'm not revealing anything about this game xD)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub