Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 Mods collection

FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
Anyone know a nice little file full of cc for my sims!
Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I have a nice file full of CC for my sims. :D Really it just depends what you want, there are a ton of mods and CC for 2. A bunch of different sites. Do you have anything specific you are looking for? It would really depend on how you play and what you want. Whats good for one is not what someone else likes. :)

• FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2017
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    I have a nice file full of CC for my sims. :D Really it just depends what you want, there are a ton of mods and CC for 2. A bunch of different sites. Do you have anything specific you are looking for? It would really depend on how you play and what you want. Whats good for one is not what someone else likes. :)

Custom sites take so long and It confuses me. If you want lets say a hair mod you would have to download 5 different meshes and files just to get the mod working. I am just looking for a huge file of alot of cc in it. I am not a picky type of person.
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    LOL ok, well I don't know of any complete files that people uploaded. I would share mine (it's a mess though :D , I got lazy sorting things) I don't know how to upload files to places. Maybe someone who knows what they are doing would be willing to share.
  • FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    it's quite disrespectful to reupload a creator's work like that and also most of them don't allow it
    but of course there's no way they're gonna be able to tell so I guess that's up to whether or not you want to respect them! :)
  • AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    There are YouTubers who offer their Downloads folders. Just search "The Sims 2 Downloads Folder" or something like that. Usually they have a link in the description.
  • Sammy58Sammy58 Posts: 42 Member
    Please don't do this. Re-uploading files is a really nasty thing to do to CC creators.
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Unless the creator is no longer around i.e. site's no longer around and stuff isn't on the graveyard then I'm personally cool with reuploading but otherwise? Nope. Don't do that.
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    I don't think anyone meant to disrespect a creator here. But the best thing to do is go to Mod The Sim and look around. It is a great place to find stuff the easiest.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    I have one, but its really messy. I think the only organized thing I have is a folder labled "victorian trash" in it. Oh, and "Danger Zone" which is filled with Archer posters and Rick and Morty posters for when I built my house.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited July 2017
    Creators have no rights to the things they make. It's a simple legal fact. They agreed to that when they put the game on their computer. I appreciate all the work they do, and I've used it for more than a decade, but any one who chooses not to upload a cc item is doing it out of courtesy, nothing more.
    It seems to me that all these years later, no one but EA can object, to anyone using these old files if you can find them. Good luck OP, I hope you find the things you want.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    edited July 2017
    So, reviving this thread because i've found something that you might find interesting. Not a Mod compilation (and mine is a mess, really) but a good hair compilation with hair for both gender (saves you lots of time). There is 3 downloads containing each 53 hairs (so 159 hairs), all of them are maxis match, meshes included and even more awesome, each hairs has it's own folder (don't forget to unzip them) and she added in each folder the picture of the hair (way more easy to delete a hair we don't like)
    http://allisas.livejournal.com/19103.html
  • CreatedtragedyCreatedtragedy Posts: 9 New Member
    Thank you @lulubadwolf !