Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Okay so there is erica 28 may
    Crafty 26 may
    Happy 30 may
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

Okay so there is erica 28 may
    Crafty 26 may
    Happy 30 may

i know that im not allowed to talk more then 3 comments but i need to point out that the last active seems to be off as crafty was active this morning :confused: so ignore everything i just said
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    (Night is ending at 6pm tomorrow by the way... Please send in night actions...)
    Looks like mafia hasn't sent thier roles quick look who's inactive

I thought night will end on day 4/3 (not sure) time

It's not that at all. I'm ending night at 6pm as usual. I was just reminding EVERYONE because people aren't saying whether they would like to be armed or not.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

It's not that at all. I'm ending night at 6pm as usual. I was just reminding EVERYONE because people aren't saying whether they would like to be armed or not.

Wait, we're supposed to notify you if we don't want to be armed? I thought we only sent you a message if we wanted to be armed, and remain silent if not. I guess I missed that?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Kandy wrote: »

Wait, we're supposed to notify you if we don't want to be armed? I thought we only sent you a message if we wanted to be armed, and remain silent if not. I guess I missed that?

I never did, oops :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:lol: neither have I. Woops. Is there some sort of pun I can make to make up for it? At least now we both know what we know :wink:

:lol: neither have I. Woops. Is there some sort of pun I can make to make up for it? At least now we both know what we know :wink:

You need a punishment for your puns
    welp

Oh I see
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    The reason why i havent voted is necause i study for 10 hours this week and i had my exam today.

I understand that why you can see me as acting strange but i posted early in the thread that i would have an exam.

I also feel kinda left out cuz i try to say what i think of people but no one is really replying to them lol. Maybe im not cut out for these types of games or im just touchy or both. X)
    The reason why i havent voted is necause i study for 10 hours this week and i had my exam today.

I understand that why you can see me as acting strange but i posted early in the thread that i would have an exam.

I also feel kinda left out cuz i try to say what i think of people but no one is really replying to them lol. Maybe im not cut out for these types of games or im just touchy or both. X)
    Ok I believe your reasoning so you are out of my suspicions list for now, also good luck with your exam :smiley:

Nahh I guess the more you play with us the more we will get used to each other and the more we will respond and trust each other reasoning otherwise I believe every is made for this game XD

I hope I worded this right :grimace:
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Ack I thought I had replied to your post. Sorry to make you feel left out! About what you said, I think it's strange that she pulled out last minute like that, too, but I'm not sure what that's indicative of? Assuming she's Mafia, what would the purpose of that be? Her action seems similar to what DJ did when he announced that Broncos was a townie-a realization that the person you started a bandwagon for was actually town (or at least was likely town). However, that could also be a deliberate move to make her seem more town.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I feel like Erica could just be a townie who was misguided/wrong that time. Mafia wouldn't call attention to themselves that much just to lynch a townie.

I agree with Hussein on Bella, though.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Now now, let's not start a revolution here. You didn't seem to find me suspicious at all untill now you found something that you could use against me, my vote / unvote of DJ. Well, then let me explain that. I voted for DJ right after the first one or two votes came in so when after that literally everyone suddenly seemed to agree with me on him when the day before nobody seemed to place any importance on it I was very much suspecting that the mafia was jumping on the chance to get rid of him. He also made a post saying that it made no sense for Broncos to lie because she was going to die anyway... And in that last minute I basically realized that the exact same thing goes for DJ. That's why I tried to unvote, unfortunately it was too late to change anything because of the hammer. This was entirely my fault and I should've been a lot more attentive. And for that I'd like to apologize to DJ. It was an honest mistake and I realize that I haven't been extremely active here, this is because I'm currently staff on a minecraft server and the owner of it is away for a few days so all the responsibilities lay on me. It's my first staff role. But I shouldn't have neglected this game over it and that's entirely my fault.

I do think it's interesting that as soon as there's a reason to find me suspicious husseinandali instantly jumps on it. Interestingly he also points out that I've supposedly been inactive since the 28th may, when the last time I was posting was on the first, yesterday. And he also instantly agrees with Kandy as soon as she brings up a potentially better candidate. I reckon bella is a townie as well and either of those two is mafia. Gut feeling tells me we should've lynched husseinandali days ago but I've lost a bit of my self confidence and would really like to hear from the other townies what you think about the situation.

@WiggleyTuff, don't worry so much about whether you're cut for these kinds of games or not... Because I'm not and I still play. I was kinda feeling the same when nobody replied to anything I said in my first game but then I realized that that just means that I haven't said anything controversial. It's still good to post your thoughts from time to time, no matter if others react to it directly or not. You're still helping the townspeople by just communicating and no matter whether people answer to you or not, most actually read and consider your posts either way. Though I have noticed some that only skim... Granted by the amount of posts written here that's understandable as well.

On your post, I can understand why that seems strange and it's okay if it makes me look suspicious but it was a mistake on my part. I should've never been so loud about it. The "Fools who run their mouths may wind up dead" goes for me as well because in that situation I definitely was the fool. Please understand that this is also only my third game and the truth is while I sometimes might seem very sure of myself most of the time that's not the case at all. I'm not a strategic genius and I'm still learning.

I hope we can catch the mafia despite the losses of the past few days. I think we should stop the bandwagon voting. I think it's more likely that we'll find the mafia by voting individually and having an open conversation about everyone's reasoning for voting for certain people.

Sorry for the long post but I had to make up for the shortness of the last few ones.

So far I feel suspicious of husseinandali, Kandy and icmnfrsh. In order of who I find most suspicious to who I find least suspicious.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Erica87 wrote: »
    I reckon bella is a townie as well and either one or both of those two is mafia.
    Edit via quote.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I do think it's interesting that as soon as there's a reason to find me suspicious husseinandali instantly jumps on it. Interestingly he also points out that I've supposedly been inactive since the 28th may, when the last time I was posting was on the first, yesterday. And he also instantly agrees with Kandy as soon as she brings up a potentially better candidate. I reckon bella is a townie as well and either of those two is mafia. Gut feeling tells me we should've lynched husseinandali days ago but I've lost a bit of my self confidence and would really like to hear from the other townies what you think about the situation.

In this situation, even though I'm new, I see what you mean. hussen does seem a bit suspicious by that logic.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Now now, let's not start a revolution here. You didn't seem to find me suspicious at all untill now you found something that you could use against me, my vote / unvote of DJ. Well, then let me explain that. I voted for DJ right after the first one or two votes came in so when after that literally everyone suddenly seemed to agree with me on him when the day before nobody seemed to place any importance on it I was very much suspecting that the mafia was jumping on the chance to get rid of him. He also made a post saying that it made no sense for Broncos to lie because she was going to die anyway... And in that last minute I basically realized that the exact same thing goes for DJ. That's why I tried to unvote, unfortunately it was too late to change anything because of the hammer. This was entirely my fault and I should've been a lot more attentive. And for that I'd like to apologize to DJ. It was an honest mistake and I realize that I haven't been extremely active here, this is because I'm currently staff on a minecraft server and the owner of it is away for a few days so all the responsibilities lay on me. It's my first staff role. But I shouldn't have neglected this game over it and that's entirely my fault.

@WiggleyTuff, don't worry so much about whether you're cut for these kinds of games or not... Because I'm not and I still play. I was kinda feeling the same when nobody replied to anything I said in my first game but then I realized that that just means that I haven't said anything controversial. It's still good to post your thoughts from time to time, no matter if others react to it directly or not. You're still helping the townspeople by just communicating and no matter whether people answer to you or not, most actually read and consider your posts either way. Though I have noticed some that only skim... Granted by the amount of posts written here that's understandable as well.

On your post, I can understand why that seems strange and it's okay if it makes me look suspicious but it was a mistake on my part. I should've never been so loud about it. The "Fools who run their mouths may wind up dead" goes for me as well because in that situation I definitely was the fool. Please understand that this is also only my third game and the truth is while I sometimes might seem very sure of myself most of the time that's not the case at all. I'm not a strategic genius and I'm still learning.

I hope we can catch the mafia despite the losses of the past few days. I think we should stop the bandwagon voting. I think it's more likely that we'll find the mafia by voting individually and having an open conversation about everyone's reasoning for voting for certain people.

Sorry for the long post but I had to make up for the shortness of the last few ones.

So far I feel suspicious of husseinandali, Kandy and icmnfrsh. In order of who I find most suspicious to who I find least suspicious.

it's just that your moves looked like you where trying to lynch dj who we all thought that he is confirmed town (i even tried to point out he was talking about that comment by broncos) but my suspicion didn't start until you removed your vote at the last minute which you yourself said it was a bad move but i don't think that me suspecting you should make me mafia since every one in this game is a candidate of being mafia including you and me.

also about the inactive part i did say to just ignore what i said as the "last active" in the forum seems bugged to me
    proof:
    pilHX69.png

as for bella i had suspicions for her before Kandy brought it up and you can see it if you looked back few pages
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The current votes:

Crafty - Keyen, icmn, Erica
    Keyen - FuzzyKitty, DJ
    Uni- Bella, Eva
    DeKay - Crafty
    No vote - DeKay, Rose, Kandy, Broncos, hussein

Currently, a no lynch will take place.
    You have 32 minutes until night falls.

This is for Day 1

this list is interesting
    look who else voted for uni other then eva could be a possible team

as for now i'm removing you from my suspicions list as your reasoning have convinced me (but still not 100% sure about you being town)

yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

No, I never said removing my vote at the last minute was a bad move, in fact that was something I should've done earlier. What was a bad move was being so loud about DJ being mafia the past night. It made it way too easy for the mafia to create a bandwagon against him. The fact that he was lynched is my fault and I should've stopped it earlier. I don't regret unvoting him in the slightest so you saying that I called my own unvote a bad move is simply not the truth. I only regret that it came too late and didn't change anything, that's why I said I should've been more attentive, I should've noticed earlier what was going on. You might have had suspicions for bella before but it was still interesting that you agreed with Kandy as soon as she posted about Bella and you also were in a hurry to find people who were potentially inactive that night as soon as Sub posted the reminder. Seems to me like you're desperate to find someone to lynch.
    No, I never said removing my vote at the last minute was a bad move, in fact that was something I should've done earlier. What was a bad move was being so loud about DJ being mafia the past night. It made it way too easy for the mafia to create a bandwagon against him. The fact that he was lynched is my fault and I should've stopped it earlier. I don't regret unvoting him in the slightest so you saying that I called my own unvote a bad move is simply not the truth. I only regret that it came too late and didn't change anything, that's why I said I should've been more attentive, I should've noticed earlier what was going on. You might have had suspicions for bella before but it was still interesting that you agreed with Kandy as soon as she posted about Bella and you also were in a hurry to find people who were potentially inactive that night as soon as Sub posted the reminder. Seems to me like you're desperate to find someone to lynch.

okay i see i just mistaken you calling it a mistake being a bad move and sure I'm desperate to lynch who i think is suspicious and could be a possible mafia

As for Bella I wanted to bring her to be voted way before but it just seemed like whenever I bring somone who i find suspicion i become the suspect so waited till somone else brought it up also why are you so sure that Bella is town unless you are mafia and know who town and who's not, I think you should have at least slightly considered that she could be mafia especially with the reasons we given.
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Hey no need to apologize so much. We've got a lot of new players in this game (including me), so we're all learning. And in the end it's just a game, so don't beat yourself up over it.

Now, onto the actual discussion. I find it interesting that you're saying that Hussein is just agreeing with whatever I say, when in fact it was Hussein who first pointed out the way that Bella bandwagoned on Broncos and DJ. He was the one who got the ball rolling, not me. Also, I don't think he's trying to cast suspicion on anyone and everyone. He was just pointing out that Bella's voting was suspicious (also, checking out who voted what was something icmn suggested we do, and Mafia or not they're definitely an experienced Mafia player, and I don't think we should just dismiss the advice that the more experienced players give us).

I know it seems weird that I'm defending someone who I'm still suspicious of, but I feel like you're blowing his actions out of proportion and misrepresenting what's happened. Again, he brought up the Bella stuff first, so he wasn't just blindly agreeing with me. He and I were discussing the possibility who Bella being maf, not randomly casting suspicion at everyone. If we were doing that, we wouldn't have legitimate reasons to suspect Bella, which would be obvious when reading our posts.

Also, about the inactive stuff, we talked about that a bit when you were gone. Long story short, if Bella is Mafia, the night that there was no kill was one of the nights she was gone camping. Because of the no kill, we thought that maybe her partner has been inactive, too. I'm assuming that that's why he was asking about that (as that's what I first thought when he asked that), though correct me if I'm wrong.
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Ugh is it day
    Did I die
    Ughh
    I am undead! :smiley:
    I'm pretty sure cycles are 12 hours so I think it should be day? But I'm not sure.
    I'm pretty sure cycles are 12 hours so I think it should be day? But I'm not sure.

It's still night. Day breaks at the normal time as stated here:
    Oh I forgot about that. Thanks Rose.
    Oh I forgot about that. Thanks Rose.

of course :)
    What exactly am I misrepresenting? He was posting right after you to quickly agree with you and I found that interesting. That's all. I never said he always agreed with you, I only pointed out that one occasion. You know what's interesting as well? How you vote for him and find him suspicious whenever it's pretty clear that he's not getting lynched... As soon as that's not as clear anymore you suddenly defend him.

And of course I don't know whether bella is town or not. But how do you know for sure that she's mafia? It was known that she was camping at that time, right? So it could've been a clever strategy. And as we know now there's been people who haven't sent in any night actions unless they wanted to protect themselves so it's not even all that sure anymore whether it was really an inactive person or whether the mafia was just too scared to potentially loose yet another member, which could also be an explanation why they killed Uni, seeing as she wasn't very active and with only two people left it might just be their strategy to be careful and play it safe.
    What exactly am I misrepresenting? He was posting right after you to quickly agree with you and I found that interesting. That's all. I never said he always agreed with you, I only pointed out that one occasion.

I know. And what I'm saying is that I was the one agreeing with him. He first made the point about Bella's voting, and I agreed with him and expanded upon it. So I feel like saying that he's only agreeing with me and not contributing is kinda misrepresenting what he's said/contributed.
    You know what's interesting as well? How you vote for him and find him suspicious whenever it's pretty clear that he's not getting lynched... As soon as that's not as clear anymore you suddenly defend him.

The reason I stuck with my vote for him when everyone was voting for Broncos wasn't because I knew he wasn't going to get lynched. It was for two reasons. Firstly, I never got a Mafia vibe from Broncos, and so I was never going to vote for her, whether or not she was the majority vote. Secondly, at the time when I was voting for him and Broncos was he majority vote, I really felt like he was the most suspicious at the time, which is why I pushed that hard. We didn't really have any other leads.

As illustrated by what happened with DJ, people can be wrong, and I'm starting to think that maybe I was wrong about him. Now I'm not saying that he's 100% without a doubt town. But him helping with the Bella thing makes him seem more town aligned, because of she is Mafia, that's got to be about the worst Mafia strategy I've ever seen. Calling attention to your partner who was previously laying low, unnoticed by everyone? That doesn't seem like something Mafia would do. All that is why my suspicion has shifted. Again, I'm not claiming that he is 100% town-we can never know for sure. But at this point the idea of Hussein being Mafia is starting to fall apart in my mind.
    And of course I don't know whether bella is town or not. But how do you know for sure that she's mafia? It was known that she was camping at that time, right? So it could've been a clever strategy. And as we know now there's been people who haven't sent in any night actions unless they wanted to protect themselves so it's not even all that sure anymore whether it was really an inactive person or whether the mafia was just too scared to potentially loose yet another member, which could also be an explanation why they killed Uni, seeing as she wasn't very active and with only two people left it might just be their strategy to be careful and play it safe.

I'm not trying to claim that I know 100% that she's Mafia. I'm just saying that her odd voting isn't something that we should just sweep under the rug. The way she no voted like Ava, and then bandwagoned on both DJ and Broncos, as well as her "here just barely enough not to raise suspicion" way of playing is just too much to be ignored, at least for me. I think it's worth talking about, at least

I actually didn't think about that bolded part. That's true, that could be the route that they're taking. And if the only evidence for Bella being Mafia was that she was gone the night there was no kill, then I would be inclined to say that it was all just a coincidence. But it's her voting pattern that just seems off to me. That, coupled with the inactive-ness, makes her suspicious in my eyes. However, you could very well be right, and that was their strategy in the first place. I could be totally off base.

The only thing that makes me skeptical of that being their strategy is that, when the no kill happened, we were all questioning if that even was a strategy. It seemed more like a desperate, panicked move in the wake of losing two players rather than a legitimate strategy. There's always the chance that it could be a strategy, but it seems more likely to me that it was a move born out of desperation, rather than logical thinking.

Good god. I feel like I'm always writing essays here :lol: sorry for being so long winded