Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood bring more bonding to Siblings...

BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
Now that my sim siblings can taunt, tease, monkey around and hurl insults at each other, I truly feel connected to them and they are more connected as a family unit. I havent been in my game long enough to give myself time to get immersed into their world. But it sure is nice. There are so many new playful/cute , silly family interactions now :) Thanks again Sims team

Comments

• BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    edited June 2017
    Rory makes fun of sister Beth and Beth fires back :D

05-31-17_11-16-48nbspPM_zpss2g4yvjy.png

05-31-17_11-17-29nbspPM_zps2vftu9qh.png
    Post edited by BrownGamerGurl1 on
    edited June 2017
    Bloop B)
    This shot is hilarious, I think Beth is fed up of all of the attention her father is showing her baby brother :D Parenthood is naturally funny.

05-31-17_11-38-00nbspPM_zpssejanzfc.png
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2017
    I love how bonded the family feels overall since Parenthood. Their relationships are always going up! Whether it's through the bulletin board, doing school projects, playing with blocks, teasing one another, etc., they feel connected in a way they didn't before. I also love that the "hug lovingly" interaction is specific to family members and romantic partners; that's such a nice feature. A few minutes ago, I also noticed that having the parents tuck in the children adds to their relationship. When their parent kisses their cheek goodnight, the child sometimes even thinks about a heart. :heart: It's so adorable! This pack truly is a joy to play. :smile:

P.S. Your screenshots are awesome! :smile: What's with those "tease" and "make funny faces" interactions? Are they mimicking a bird...attempting to do the "walk like an Egyptian" dance...? Either way, they're hilarious. :joy: I've been using those interactions like crazy just to have a good laugh.
    klestrella wrote: »
    I love how bonded the family feels overall since Parenthood. Their relationships are always going up! Whether it's through the bulletin board, doing school projects, playing with blocks, teasing one another, etc., they feel connected in a way they didn't before. I also love that the "hug lovingly" interaction is specific to family members and romantic partners; that's such a nice feature. A few minutes ago, I also noticed that having the parents tuck in the children adds to their relationship. When their parent kisses their cheek goodnight, the child sometimes even thinks about a heart. :heart: It's so adorable! This pack truly is a joy to play. :smile:

P.S. Your screenshots are awesome! :smile: What's with those "tease" and "make funny faces" interactions? Are they mimicking a bird...attempting to do the "walk like an Egyptian" dance...? Either way, they're hilarious. :joy: I've been using those interactions like crazy just to have a good laugh.

Yep! The interactions are cute fun! I was like 'Well , thats an extremely dorky way to tease someone ! ' lol. But it's so endearing and super adorable. There's so many neat little puzzle pieces to this game that all fit together. Now family play is fun enough to put up with :D Thanks btw :)
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    There's a face you could spend all day slapping.

Is she French?
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    There's a face you could spend all day slapping.

Is she French?

Nope and I like her face <3
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm playing so that mom is a good mom, and her brother in law is a pretty good father-figure (even if he does have the lazy and childish traits), but dad is gonna be horrible to his wife and kids.

In fact with the evil trait in hand, he's gonna be my first attempt at a really lousy person. Apart from the criminal career, I think I'll have him shouting at the kids, being mean to mom, and flirting with other ladies when he goes to the bar. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MOM. Maybe he'll have an affair.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • JodainJodain Posts: 95 Member
    Such cute pictures :)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Looks great. Lol, I've kind of drifted into deviant play though just for a while. After joking about the weird "cult" that was behind the yoga studio that moved into my OS, I decided to go ahead and add them to the town. Let's just put it this way, it is ridiculously funny. I know I will rotate back to other, more conventional households because I always switch but it's really hilarious if slightly cynicism-inducing. As funny as it is, I will want to continue to develop the other houses in the story.

Anyway, I added Parenthood to this mix but it's kind of hilarious because it is such a bizarre household. I am pretty much in stitches watching them. We'll just say that they combine extreme yoga/new agey elements with fringe religious elements and, er, polygamy. (Yes, I know that yoga is generally a great activity, this is just a back story to a specific yoga studio in my game; it's not a judgment on the real practice of yoga in any way). They have a really good-looking "charismatic leader" who is extremely wealthy, largely from unexplained investments. I decided to add Parenthood because none of them work and they needed more to do other than - cough, cough - what they were typically doing. I decided that it was a good idea to start allowing more differentiation between children with different upbringings including any from their household since their household is bizarre. There is now a cute toddler so cue the parenting in addition to their "other" activities. Lol.

After playing so many fairly normal households, it was so funny how fairly easy it was to make this "weirdo" house. I will freely admit that I was laughing all during the CAS and playing the household is ... an absolute riot. I will switch back to the other households that are carrying on with their conventional lives but every time that I see that household around town, I'll want to start laughing. It's extra funny because Parenthood is enhancing family play and their "family" is so off-kilter.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.