Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

Vote: Bellagorilla

Can I ask for more of a reason, or is that too much? Lol, you're just the first vote I've gotten all game.

You aren't a possible Mafia, so no worries
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I'm confident I MAYBE got it right. So much confidence, there.

Well, it's a 50/50 thing. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

Can I ask for more of a reason, or is that too much? Lol, you're just the first vote I've gotten all game.

You aren't a possible Mafia, so no worries

Yay!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

2/...11? Are mafia....
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    This should be easy!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

2/...11? Are mafia....
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    This should be easy!

Huh. Nope. It's actually more of a 18% chance that you will lynch a mafia, using math. I really should stop using Math for this game ... But I love math. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

2/...11? Are mafia....
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    This should be easy!

Huh. Nope. It's actually more of a 18% chance that you will lynch a mafia, using math. I really should stop using Math for this game ... But I love math. XD

Math doesn't work for everything! :naughty:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

Well, apart from your voting patterns, you haven't really offered much of your input aside from voting for people that we find out are town later. So you've pretty much gone under the radar. I just feel like among the people here, you're one of the likely suspects right now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I doubt anything will come of it anyway
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    So, I'm not allowed to unvote but you're allowed to vote? I don't think so. Either or, but not both.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    icmn was right. We reached majority hammer.

DJ was lynched day four. He was Aaron Burr, a townie.

"Fools who run their mouths may wind up dead..."
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

It is now night four. Please send in your night actions.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Now I'm dead, can I go

IM JOHN LAURENS IN THE PLACE TO BE
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmn was right. We reached majority hammer.

DJ was lynched day four. He was Aaron Burr, a townie.

"Fools who run their mouths may wind up dead..."

True though :D:joy:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Unvote: DJ. I'm seriously confused and I don't like the fact that last day nobody believed that there was something suspicious about DJ but this day everyone wants to lynch him, that after he actually explained himself. I am having doubts about him being mafia now and I'm not very happy that this started yet another vote train. I'd prefer it much more if the votes were spread out and people had actual reasons. I mean, not that there's no reason to suspect DJ but... I'm just unhappy with this situation.

Im starting to feel like you did all this to change our view of dj(who we considerd a confirmed town) and you removed your vote just before dj was going to get lynched so maybe people wouldnt say its you becuase you unvoted

I know my doubts are not to be considered because people think I'm too suspicious but I think I'm into something

Also you did make all the guys here think I'm suspicious so maybe they don't target other mafia members
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Unvote: DJ. I'm seriously confused and I don't like the fact that last day nobody believed that there was something suspicious about DJ but this day everyone wants to lynch him, that after he actually explained himself. I am having doubts about him being mafia now and I'm not very happy that this started yet another vote train. I'd prefer it much more if the votes were spread out and people had actual reasons. I mean, not that there's no reason to suspect DJ but... I'm just unhappy with this situation.

Im starting to feel like you did all this to change our view of dj(who we considerd a confirmed town) and you removed your vote just before dj was going to get lynched so maybe people wouldnt say its you becuase you unvoted

I know my doubts are not to be considered because people think I'm too suspicious but I think I'm into something

Also you did make all the guys here think I'm suspicious so maybe they don't target other mafia members

I also find it quite weird that Erica unvoted in the "last second" as he/she seemed so sure of it being DJ thats mafia. That, for me, it really strange.
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    UniSims wrote: »
    Now I'm dead, can I go

IM JOHN LAURENS IN THE PLACE TO BE

TWO PINTS OF SAM ADAMS BUT I'M WORKING ON THREE
    Also hi! I'm back! Everything went well, and now that I'm back home I'm gonna read through everything that's happened. Also I'm sorry to see you go, DJ. you, too, Uni (nice choice of character, btw :wink:)
    time should be over now ?
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

if i die look out for erica
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

Phew I was waiting for someone to post! Didn't want to break the two post limit.

Okay, so, I'm kinda suspicious of Bella right now, just because of the way she's been acting. She hopped on the Broncos train and the DJ train (funnily enough, I think it was Hussein who pointed this out). Also, I noticed that she wasn't around when we lynched Ava at all. At first, I thought it was because she didn't want to bring any suspicion/attention to herself, but reading back I realized that was when she was camping.

You know what else happened around that time? The night where there was no kill. At that point, there was two Mafia alive. So if Bella is Mafia, then that means her partner either wasn't active that night (either bcs they were gone, or just forgot). If Bella is revealed to be Mafia somehow, we need to look at who wasn't active that night.

The only issue I can see with this is that Mafia did that on purpose to push suspicion on people who weren't active. But I think it'll be useful to see who wasn't active, especially if Bella is Mafia.

Plus, she's acting very similar to the way Ghettox acted a few games back when I thought (correctly) that he was Mafia. She's around enough to vote and leave a few comments, but she's not overly involved, so she's not drawing any extra attention/suspicion to herself. The only time she got attention drawn to her was when she was absent for a few days on the camping trip. The rest of the game she's been here just enough to not draw attention to herself-just like Ghettox.

I could be completely off, but realizing all of this makes me completely reconsider who might be Mafia.
    Kandy wrote: »
    Phew I was waiting for someone to post! Didn't want to break the two post limit.

Okay, so, I'm kinda suspicious of Bella right now, just because of the way she's been acting. She hopped on the Broncos train and the DJ train (funnily enough, I think it was Hussein who pointed this out). Also, I noticed that she wasn't around when we lynched Ava at all. At first, I thought it was because she didn't want to bring any suspicion/attention to herself, but reading back I realized that was when she was camping.

You know what else happened around that time? The night where there was no kill. At that point, there was two Mafia alive. So if Bella is Mafia, then that means her partner either wasn't active that night (either bcs they were gone, or just forgot). If Bella is revealed to be Mafia somehow, we need to look at who wasn't active that night.

The only issue I can see with this is that Mafia did that on purpose to push suspicion on people who weren't active. But I think it'll be useful to see who wasn't active, especially if Bella is Mafia.

Plus, she's acting very similar to the way Ghettox acted a few games back when I thought (correctly) that he was Mafia. She's around enough to vote and leave a few comments, but she's not overly involved, so she's not drawing any extra attention/suspicion to herself. The only time she got attention drawn to her was when she was absent for a few days on the camping trip. The rest of the game she's been here just enough to not draw attention to herself-just like Ghettox.

I could be completely off, but realizing all of this makes me completely reconsider who might be Mafia.

i totally agree with you
    this is my suspicions list
    1.bella (for same reasons mentioned by kandy upove)
    2.erica (reasons mentioned above by me)
    3.wiggley (she/he did a no vote alongside ava in day 2)

yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I specifically didn't post so you had to wait >:)
    Jk
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I specifically didn't post so you had to wait >:)
    Jk

:lol: To quote Samuel Seabury, for shame, for shaaaaaame
    (Night is ending at 6pm tomorrow by the way... Please send in night actions...)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

(Night is ending at 6pm tomorrow by the way... Please send in night actions...)
    Looks like mafia hasn't sent thier roles quick look who's inactive

I thought night will end on day 4/3 (not sure) time
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2