Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge V2 (Updated for CL / Toddlers)

Comments

• sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    @Erica87 I'm not doing a story for my first one in sims 4 but here is a link for my family tree. https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/592714aee993b60e23ab7fdd My Matriarch is Roxy Black, I'm going with the immortal option for this one.
  • TsukihasbeenhereTsukihasbeenhere Posts: 46 Member
    My next baby is a single, her name is Elizabeth (City in North Carolina, among other places) and she's a hybrid! She took her daddy's skin, a blue child. I can't wait to see her as a toddler, I bet she'll be so cute! Minhye is struggling keeping up with triplets even with her older sister helping. Her older sister is now an elder and I'm lowkey freaking out. Charlotte is Clingy and doesn't want to part from Minhye so generally Minhye takes care of her and Selma while Mineun takes care of Chandler.

I have only two spaces left in my household so after the toddlers age up to children, it's time for Mineun to move out. I'm constantly hiring a baby sitter, but I guess I can afford it well enough. Technically I should be a member and able to post pictures but I guess that's a current problem? Not being a member despite the requirements being filled. Ah well, I can wait~ When I am a member, there will be pictures galore!

Twenty-four kids born, nearly a quarter of the way!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member

@Tsukihasbeenhere - It is sad that you can not post pictures yet. I've been lurking and love the names you've chosen. You've come so far. That's awesome! Keep updating us as to your progress please. Its fun. :smiley:

@Rawla Aw, thank you! I definitely will, unfortunately I've been in and out of the hospital all week last week and am now trying to catch up on school (Finals week next week, great timing) so Simming has heen slow and for ten minutes tops. But with finals comes summer, so soon I can play a bunch! I'll definitely keep you guys updated.
    edited May 2017
    @Rawla Aw, thank you! I definitely will, unfortunately I've been in and out of the hospital all week last week and am now trying to catch up on school (Finals week next week, great timing) so Simming has heen slow and for ten minutes tops. But with finals comes summer, so soon I can play a bunch! I'll definitely keep you guys updated.

Yicks! I hope you are okay and on the mend. Its very bad timing indeed with finals so close. *hugs* But yay for summer!
  • _cordialGargoyle__cordialGargoyle_ Posts: 18 Member
    Willow has just reached her elder stage.
    Her Heir is Named Fern and is currently in the Child Lifestate.
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern
    Willow Mastered Cooking,Gourmet Cooking,and Painting
    She has almost mastered Gardening
    They also have 49,330 in the bank.
    Fern's only trait so far is good and Her father is Alexander Goth.
    ~CG
    Willow has just reached her elder stage.
    Her Heir is Named Fern and is currently in the Child Lifestate.
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern
    Willow Mastered Cooking,Gourmet Cooking,and Painting
    She has almost mastered Gardening
    They also have 49,330 in the bank.
    Fern's only trait so far is good and Her father is Alexander Goth.
    ~CG

That's awesome! :smiley:

• southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    who has added the parenthood game pack? I currently have 4 teens, 2 children and 1 baby in my household an man it added some challenges to the game play! :smiley:
    @Rawla Thanks for the well wishes! I feel totally fine, just ready for summer already.

So I said that I really wanted Elizabeth to age up...I lied. Selma, Charlotte, and Chandler just won't meet their requirements to age up! Each seems to have a problem. Selma won't stay at a task for more than twenty minutes Sim time, if I even get her to start the action- It's not like she's being defiant, she just stands there. Charlotte can't eat until she's near starving, even if she's given food, in or out of the highchair, in her inventory or grabbing her own serving. And Chandler's attention drops super fast, I've ever had a toddler go down that low so often before! Selma and Chandler are getting closer to being able to age up, but Charlotte isn't.

It's so frustrating, I don't want four toddlers! Elizabeth's birthday is today, I don't want to age up the triplets at separate times. I'm having a number of other issues so I think I'll repair my game and hope that helps. I need to age up my children!
    I'm glad you are well @Tsukihasbeenhere and I can understand your desire for summer. As for your raising of toddlers, you are very brave. I hope they don't drive you too nuts. lol Hang in there. :smiley:
    Thank you @Rawla
    Fern just reached YA
    Her traits are Good,Cheerful and,Active
    She also has the Responsible trait and the Muser trait the later from her aspiration Painter Extraordinare.
    After redecorating the house the family funds balances out to 49,973.
    Fern is also pregnant with her first baby ^_^.
    Wow, I sounded much more frustrated than I was in my last post. ^^; Good news is that the triplets aged up! Perhaps I should stop talking about the appearances of my kids, but I have to say Selma is the cutest. She's a bookworm, which I think is cute, the oldest being a bookworm. Charlotte is the middle, out-going, and our baby of the three Chandler Loves Outdoors like his mom. I have good luck with traits it seems! Elizabeth is an Angelic toddler, and I have a son Houston who is a Charmer! Minhye is pregnant with the next child.

I want to get Parenthood, however I think I should get into the swing of having kids in Minhye's household before adding a new layer of difficulty and depth to the game. Also, it costs money, whoops. I need to go get some checks from my grandparents cashed at this rate...But anyway, I hope everyone else's challenges are going well!
    Thank you @Rawla
    Fern just reached YA
    Her traits are Good,Cheerful and,Active
    She also has the Responsible trait and the Muser trait the later from her aspiration Painter Extraordinare.
    After redecorating the house the family funds balances out to 49,973.
    Fern is also pregnant with her first baby ^_^.

That's great! :smiley:

Generation 1 Willow
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern

Generation 2 Fern
    M#16 Addam
    M#17 Benvolio
    M#18 Caden
    F#19 Agnes
    F#20 Bathilda
    ?#21 Unborn

Bank: 62,339

So...in CAS when you create families their is the option for Females to get others pregnant.
    If they have that option on would we be aloud to use them as donors?
  • cey5cey5 Posts: 79 Member
    Generation 1 Willow
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern

Generation 2 Fern
    M#16 Addam
    M#17 Benvolio
    M#18 Caden
    F#19 Agnes
    F#20 Bathilda
    ?#21 Unborn

Bank: 62,339

So...in CAS when you create families their is the option for Females to get others pregnant.
    If they have that option on would we be aloud to use them as donors?

I used this for one of my tries but idk if it's allowed rule-wise? I think it's okay tho
  • kadeallankadeallan Posts: 2 New Member
    I was reading through this thread and I think it was Erica81 who built the house with the hashtag TooExpensive and unfortunately, I can't find it in the gallery but I really wanted to use it for my 100 Baby Challenge. If anyone knows how I could get my hands on it I would be forever grateful, thank you!
  • MareviolaMareviola Posts: 86 Member
    Hello everyone! It's been a while. I'm still playing tho (and updating my tumblr).

I am at baby 87 now, so close!!

I also got two set of twins very close to each other so now my household is once again full! It's been awhile and I got use to have 4/5 sims around at once so now is.. chaos! XD

My matriarch is still in her young adult life stage so I'm not worried. I would get mad at this point of the challenge if I had to change matriarch! XD
    I've done the 100 Baby Challenge, check it out on my tumblr.

Babies: 100/100
  • Didrika2001Didrika2001 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm currently doing this challenge.... it's awesome
  • MareviolaMareviola Posts: 86 Member
    Baby 100!!!!! YES!!

I called her Victoria! XD
    I've done the 100 Baby Challenge, check it out on my tumblr.

Babies: 100/100
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    congrats @Mareviola
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Is the challenge going to be updated for parenthood?
  • PvtGuyPvtGuy Posts: 31 Member
    Sorry if this was already asked (might've missed it if it was) but with the gender options; can my sim be male instead of female? Or is it against the rules? Thanks!
    So I'm finally a full member! Many thanks to our very own SimGuruSteve for fixing that. Now that I can, I have to show pictures, it's just how I am. Let's hope I do this right. I'll only show my first Matriarch, my second, and her kids thus far. However, my current Matriarch Minhye seems to be the root of my glitches, and I ended up having to use my backup save, which erased my twins, Boston and Paris. Hopefully next birth will be boy-girl twins again.

dwq1DmZ.png

This was my first Matriarch, Minhee Choi (RIP) with one of her daughters- Gosh, that's gotta be...Minjung, I think. That was so long ago. September of last year, I believe.

R0cUWwv.png

That's my second Matriarch, Minhye, who seems to be causing problems~ She's pretty cute though. She's and Art Lover who also Loves Outdoors and is a Glutton. Minhye was a Top-Notch Toddler and now is Creatively Gifted, Physically Gifted, Never Weary, a Naturalist, and has a Steel Bladder. As well as Domestic. She's been a busy bee. XD

wugQw2q.png

Another angle, and Toddler Chandler who didn't seem to be very happy.

NRncdYb.png

Oldest triplet Selma Lentz as a teen. She's a Childish Bookworm. She and Chandler look the most alike, actually. I mean, they did until I changed their faces a little. But I still think they look the most similar. You uh, shouldn't have favorite kids but Selma is just awesome. Really cute and fun to play.

9JEkL7l.png

Middle triplet Charlotte Lentz. She's Outgoing and Good (I have good luck rolling traits).

0JBdoQL.png

Youngest triplet Chandler Lentz, he's Cheerful and Love Outdoors.

VidFXFW.png

Elizabeth Kaz, a Hybrid, Creative~

There's Houston Kibo whom I'm trying to desperately age up. A Charmer, but I have no screenshots of him right now. I'll take some when he's a Child.

And then RIP my twins Boston and Paris. If I get them back, I'll let you know. Sorry for such a long post!

@PvtGuy Do you mean having a Patriarch instead of a Matriarch? I believe people have done that in the past, it was just difficult because you have to stop whatever you're doing every time a baby is born and manually add them to your household. I think an argument against it was that the father won't get the Uncomfortable moodlets of pregnancy and labor (Which meant that Patriarchs won't be able to end up "Too Uncomfortable" to do things to make money like Matriarchs would, thus giving them an unfair advantage) but overall I think everyone said to do the challenge the way you want it to be done. Personally, I'm going to have to change the toddler rule in my playthrough since I apparently can't handle more than two toddlers at a time. Play how you want to play! I might try a Patriarch. (If I got your question wrong and rambled uselessly, I'm sorry!)
  • PvtGuyPvtGuy Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you @Tsukihasbeenhere that was what I meant. I haven't had the chance to play with the gender options as of yet. It's definitely a challenge I might try in the future at some point.
    @PvtGuy Of course! I'm glad I didn't misunderstand. If you get to it, I'd love to know how it goes.