Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Vote: DJ
    Sorry, it's my gut feeling.

And @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor it's day fourrrrrrrr! Reminding you to change the topic title~

I said it first, I take credit xD

I meant to credit you, Lucky. :confounded: But I can't edit my posts!

Oh, lol. I was just kidding, but thanks xD
    I am undead! :smiley:
    I'm glad no editing your posts is a rule, BC I feel like DJ could have edited his post earlier to make it say "when does night end" instead of "so sorry broncos, I guess I was wrong :'( "
    Which is REALLY SUSPICIOUS for those who didn't see.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm glad no editing your posts is a rule, BC I feel like DJ could have edited his post earlier to make it say "when does night end" instead of "so sorry broncos, I guess I was wrong :'( "

YES! I'm glad that's not a thing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

YES! I'm glad that's not a thing.

Haha!Also, the reason it is suspicious is because he said that before night came and broncos was announced a townie, for those who didn't see.
  • JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    Like I said, the reason I said sorry to Broncos is because she had announced that she was town. Since she had so many votes lying about her identity would be useless, so I believed her.
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I was busy all day, but since it seems like DJ is being lynched, I'll vote DJ as well.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor

Already 6 votes for DJ with 11 people. That's a hammer.

I don't think this is a good idea, but I was asleep all this time, so whatever happens happens.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Also, Sub, since we already got a majority, that would make a title change to Night 4. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    (Last post for now, promise)

For whatever it's worth, I think Bella is suspicious right now. She voted UniSims alongside Ava on the first day, she didn't vote against Ava on the second day, and she hopped on the Broncos and DJ wagons. If DJ turns out to be town, this will look bad for her.

And normally it wouldn't be a good strategy to kill inactive townies, but in this game, the Mafia would know an inactive probably wouldn't arm him/herself, so I guess that makes sense.

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor

Already 6 votes for DJ with 11 people. That's a hammer.

I don't think this is a good idea, but I was asleep all this time, so whatever happens happens.

Ohhh boy. I am afraid DJ may not be Mafia! At least we are pretty close to figuring out who at least one of them are.
    Anyways, might die tonight, if not, lynched tomorrow.
    I would do the old "if I die, Hussein did it!" Trick, but knowing my luck, mafia probably would kill me if it wasn't him.. Or they would try to kill me even if they are Mafia.. Yeah, just watch out for Hussein, WiggleyTuff, who I still am suspicious about since they voted no vote with ava, and some of the inactives..
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Unvote: DJ. I'm seriously confused and I don't like the fact that last day nobody believed that there was something suspicious about DJ but this day everyone wants to lynch him, that after he actually explained himself. I am having doubts about him being mafia now and I'm not very happy that this started yet another vote train. I'd prefer it much more if the votes were spread out and people had actual reasons. I mean, not that there's no reason to suspect DJ but... I'm just unhappy with this situation.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Oh, I hope I wasn't too late. Just saw that it should be night again already.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Unvote: DJ. I'm seriously confused and I don't like the fact that last day nobody believed that there was something suspicious about DJ but this day everyone wants to lynch him, that after he actually explained himself. I am having doubts about him being mafia now and I'm not very happy that this started yet another vote train. I'd prefer it much more if the votes were spread out and people had actual reasons. I mean, not that there's no reason to suspect DJ but... I'm just unhappy with this situation.

Yeah, I guess???
    DJ just seems really, REALLY off. Like the way he defends himself. Call me insane, but I have 3 reasons right here. Honestly, co pared to everyone else, DJ being Mafia seems more concrete than una having the letter "t" in her new name.
    It might be too late to unvote since we reached a majority (hammer). It depends on how Sub handles this situation.

It might be too late to unvote since we reached a majority (hammer). It depends on how Sub handles this situation.

If sub has seen it too late, I feel like sub MUST act as if it were like he saw it before she Unvote d

If sub has seen it too late, I feel like sub MUST act as if it were like he saw it before she Unvote d

Might be wrong though...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Hello everyone. I visit you guys at night cuz I'm a ghost, get it? :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Evil.
    So evil
    I could fry an egg

From the fire
    You caused.
    You kafia?

Evil.
    So evil
    I could fry an egg

From the fire
    You caused.
    You kafia?

This is how I look at you guys from the other side:
    fb4.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

Vote: Bellagorilla

Lol

For whatever it's worth,

So random

Evil.
    So evil
    I could fry an egg

From the fire
    You caused.
    You kafia?

fb4.gif

I am pretty confident.
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

So random

Evil.
    So evil
    I could fry an egg

From the fire
    You caused.
    You kafia?

fb4.gif

I am pretty confident.

Pretty confident of what?
    832XG3D.gif
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

So random

Evil.
    So evil
    I could fry an egg

From the fire
    You caused.
    You kafia?

fb4.gif

I am pretty confident.

Pretty confident of what?

Oh, that my votes will save us

Mayyybe
    I'm confident I MAYBE got it right. So much confidence, there.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Lol

For whatever it's worth,

Can I ask for more of a reason, or is that too much? Lol, you're just the first vote I've gotten all game.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!