Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

1234568...Next

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @Jes2G Lol. I was gonna have him be horrible, but when I saw everyone hated him I wanted him to have a change of mind. Oh, and I love your avatar! Your simself looks really nice with that hairstyle and very similar to you in real life.

Thank you!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Episode 32: A Sweet Getaway

tVApcgZ.png

"So, I've come up with an idea." Jenny says.

"What is it?"

"I think we should run away together. Well, not run away, but let's get eloped."

BorQkhG.png

"I really wanted my mother to see our wedding... But now that I think about it, that would be really nice. Just me and you."

cW7uc5x.png

"I'm glad you agree," Jenny pauses. "I know this is so sudden and out of nowhere, but this has been on my mind for quite some time."

m1fBIEu.png

"I already packed up most of my belongings in hopes that you'd consider my suggestion."

"Jen, you're crazy."

"Heh. I guess I did get a little besides myself, however, there is a bright side to all of this."

rbwuBL7.png

"And what would that be?"

brVW9E3.jpg

"You'll see."

mgmlU8t.png

"Well I can't wait,"

CwhipvF.png

"I think I've told you too much already, Blaire."

"That's fine.... For this expedition I'm going to need all the details I can get."
    edited May 2017
    Update:

Hey, I just wanted to say I'm still alive! I haven't been on because of school and right now I'm trying to enjoy my summer vacation before summer school starts (next week). I got accepted in a selective enrollment school, and to get into the Pre IB program I have to attend summer school. Right now I am provisionally accepted. Also, I graduated out of 8th grade last week on the 25th. Yay!!!!!
    (gasp) You're going to high school?! Man...seems like yesterday you were in the sixth grade. :D Congrats on your acceptance, although I told you that already lol. I'm glad you're doing well. Keep up the good work!
    forum_final.png

@Jes2G Haha, thanks so much! I just can't believe how fast the years went by. I used to have a lot of time on my hands, and now that time is decreasing by the millisecond. That might not make sense but you know what I mean.
  • AngeliqeueAngeliqeue Posts: 87 Member
    @ilovebunnys65 was enjoying the story so far, sad to hear you won't be updating so much anymore but congratulations!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Update:

Hey, I just wanted to say I'm still alive! I haven't been on because of school and right now I'm trying to enjoy my summer vacation before summer school starts (next week). I got accepted in a selective enrollment school, and to get into the Pre IB program I have to attend summer school. Right now I am provisionally accepted. Also, I graduated out of 8th grade last week on the 25th. Yay!!!!!

Are you planning to enter an IB programme? Man, those are SO awesome! You learn so much about how to be an incredible, earth-changing citizen of the world!

Congratulations on graduating from eighth grade! Woot! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @Jes2G Haha, thanks so much! I just can't believe how fast the years went by. I used to have a lot of time on my hands, and now that time is decreasing by the millisecond. That might not make sense but you know what I mean.

I do lol. That never ends!
    forum_final.png

@Angeliqeue Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the story. I think I will be able to update every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, because I'm free on those days. Hopefully. I wish to keep my promise.

@CathyTea Yes, I am indeed! Thank you by the way. I was so worried about my decision to try to enter. I guess it's not so bad after all. I would love to be an incredible earth-changing citizen of the world!
    I apologize for not updating. The Watergates will have abnormal uploads.