Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Feedback Thread - come share yours

Comments

• Viperinelight50Viperinelight50 Posts: 17 Member
    I hate this game.

Here are just some of the problems:

-Each world is designed inaccurately and lazily and look nothing like the map.
    -No open world
    -No burglars or police
    -Very basic jobs
    -The game begs you to get expansions
    -LOADING SCREENS!
    -Where are the firefighters?
    -Lack of furniture and such
    -Every window in the game is hideous
    -Very little clothing options in CAS
    -No Create-a-style
    -No cars or taxis
    -Ugly hairstyles
    -Very 2010s themed
    -No newspapers or landlines
    -Too expensive
    -Hardly any fun gameplay features
    -The game still begs you to get expansions
    -The patches are massive, yet they add nothing of interest
    -Visible edges on "round" items such as the modern barstool from the base game
    -Stuff packs
    -More stuff packs
    -Even more stuff packs
    -Minimalist interface
    -Hardly any traits
    -Guess what? More stuff packs
    -EA's marketing machine
    -Apart from the lighting, the graphics are pretty vomit-inducing
    -Babies are like dolls
    -Toddlers are like dolls
    -Children are like dolls
    -Teens are like dolls
    -Young adults are the main focus of the game
    -Adults are the same, just with wrinkles
    -Elders are the same, just with grey hair
    -Glitch heaven
    -The main menu
    -^ every menu, actually ^
    -Game packs

I could go on all day complaining about this excuse of a sims game, but the mods would get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and ban me.
  • DjentleOneDjentleOne Posts: 23 Member
    I *love* the new ceiling lamps in the latest patch, thank you so much!
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    I can't put my finger on it...why is Sims 4 so BORING? I'm trying to like it, but it just does not capture my imagination at all. Maybe it is because the day goes by so fast, I thought, so I used a mod to slow it down, but that didn't help. Maybe its because I did a lot of building in Sims 3 and there is so little room to build? Maybe it is because of the emotions based play...the sims actually seem to have LESS personality...I just can't put my finger on it, but buying new packs isn't helping. I keep going back to Sims 3. Somebody tell me, what am I missing?
  • cleopatra721kcleopatra721k Posts: 8 New Member
    This game has gotten a lot better over the years that it's been out. While I was neutral on the addition of toddlers earlier this year, it did give the game something it had been lacking from the get go. I very much enjoy the UI and the load times, even on a MacBook Air with all the packs it still runs pretty smoothly. Yeah, I'll rarely have glitches where my sims will go 2D all of a sudden and look like a sticker on a wall, or talking through a wall to a child, but those aren't game breaking and make me laugh every time. I jumped ship from TS3 as soon as I could, no longer was I going to wait twenty minutes to play a family, now I wait one or two. I will admit, between Get Together and Vampires, the packs seemed very socialite inspired, much to my distaste, but they seem to be getting a bit better; Vampires and now Parenthood.
  • FortressOfLifeFortressOfLife Posts: 10 New Member
    I feel like child Sims should make friends faster; child friends at least. It is just so difficult to build a relationship with another child that it is inaccurate. I remember just hanging out with other children that I barely know and was like: you wanna be my friend?
    That is also the time of a persons' life that we have the most friends
  • DelijumeDelijume Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims 4: "Economy Challenge" or "Life is Hard"

This expansion pack is for those players looking to increase the challenge of their gameplay. Featuring higher taxes and expenses, a tougher job market, and making it easier to make life harder for your individual sims.

Taxes/Expenses: Everything in buy mode has been assigned higher prices based on a new "sales tax" that differs depending on your town. The more higher priced community and residential lots in a town, the more taxes the government charges. Cities are now more expensive to live in than rural areas because of this rule (unless you just have a lot of really rich old mansions everywhere.)

Jobs: Jobs are no longer readily available to any sim at any time. The Economy just got a lot tougher. The only places always hiring are restaurants/retail for minimum wage (minimum wage increases moderately in towns with higher taxes) part time jobs with very little chance of promotion and from which your sim reaps very little enjoyment (often coming home stressed and tired.) Other, more prestigious jobs are much harder to get. You have to time it right when they're hiring and you have to have certain qualifications already learned. If you're overqualified, however, you have a higher chance of getting a job even if they aren't hiring. Promotions also take much longer to get and are more difficult to obtain. Sometimes you need specific traits just to get hired. Sometimes you can be qualified and not receive the job or promotion because of undesirable traits, age, relationship status (or lack thereof) with certain sims, or even how little money you have.

School: For the first time, it is actually possible for teen sims to fail school due to repeated absence or lack of homework causing them to finish school with an F and not receive a diploma, or voluntarily dropping out. Not having a high school diploma means more than rolling a negative trait. Without it, they can't get a job anywhere except retail or restaurants. However, there's a 50% chance their application will be rejected and they must wait to reapply. Without a diploma they will never get a promotion (which is low chance in those industries anyway, but is zero chance for these unprivileged sims.) However, they can redeem themselves with the expense of enrolling in a GED program and after some weeks of classes, homework, and studying, receiving their GED.

Homelessness: The repo-man has always been a thing, but now something worse can happen: foreclosure, eviction, and bankruptcy if you can't pay on taxes or a debt. This means that sims can now be homeless, meandering from parks and other public places until they can once again buy their own apartment or home (or as an alternative, marry someone who has a home and money). Gyms have been modified to require membership fees (which vary), to keep out the riff-raff. Homeless sims (as a new life state of sorts) no longer have cell phones. Homeless also have a new wardrobe with an attached stigma (see below for more). Soup Kitchens and Homeless Shelters are two new rabbit holes that have been created. You can only use them if you're homeless, and they're only open at very specific times. So if your sim isn't in the shelter between 7pm-9pm he's sleeping a park bench that night, and if he isn't at the soup kitchen between 10am-12pm then he'll have to find his own food. Begging is a new interaction, some sims will give you some spare change, some will put some free food in your inventory, sims with "good" as a trait are more likely to give a really good donation. However, sims with certain traits will complain or yell at you. Some may call the cops to get you kicked out, some might even try to fight your sim. There will also be days where no one will give you anything.
    Toddlers, Children, and Teens can be homeless, and typically make more from begging than adults do (in the case of toddlers, someone begging while holding a homeless toddler will make more). If needs aren't met, however, social services will still step in.

Clothes and Stigma: It may not be possible to assign stigmas with all the pre-existing clothing, especially with all the CC out there. However, this pack comes with a new set of clothing with a certain "stigma". Clothes with a particularly good stigma (suits, dresses, watches, jewelry, fancy shoes and other expensive clothing) are not available in CAS (without cheats). You have to buy them, and they vary in price but are rather expensive. However, they increase your chances of getting a job if you wear them to an interview. Sims want to be your friend and bend rules for you. Little perks that come with being rich that separate you from everyone else. The other set of clothes from EA are the homeless clothes. These clothes already look dirty, torn, and/or worn out. They carry a negative stigma that will prevent you from being hired at an interview, make sims wary of you and not want to talk to or befriend you, keep you from being let in high end places, and get you kicked out of certain areas. While you can choose the homeless clothing in CAS without cheats, when your sim becomes homeless in-game, all of their regular clothing is "sold" to pay their debts, and they have to choose from an assortment of "homeless clothing" that carry a negative stigma until they can buy a home or apartment. A new assortment of messy hairstyles, facial hair, and "dirty" makeups have been added to go along with the homeless feature, however, they don't carry any particular stigma.

New Traits and Addictions: Stingy is a new trait describing sims who never donate time or money without some self-serving purpose. They're usually good hagglers in the buying and selling of objects. They don't mind owning cheap objects if they save money. They are more likely to complain to a manager to get a discount on their meal or services (in some scenarios this may backfire and they may get banned from the premises).
    Addictions are three additional new traits sims with poor childhoods can roll or even inherit. Glutton is already an addiction. Thirsty is a trait that is an allusion to alcoholism but keeps its T rating. Thirsty sims constantly crave the expensive "binge" drinks offered in the sim world. Even when it drains them of all their money. They have negative moodlets when they don't get a drink after too long. However, if they resist this moodlet long enough (which will increase in intensity the more it is resisted) it will go away and they will feel happy in their success. However, if they take a single drink again they will have to redo the bad moodlet process.
    Gambler sims have tendency to make bets. You the player actually get to make the choices, the outcome is already determined before you choose. It's a good way to make money but also to lose it. Sims with the gambler trait get an impulse to gamble. Like the thirsty trait, a negative moodlet will appear and will get worse until they make a bet or ignore it until they're clean. Again, making a new bet will break this streak and restart the process.
    The final new addiction is the WooHoo Lover trait. This sim often wants to woohoo and often with different partners. It's difficult for this sim to ever settle down with someone. They won't gain a negative moodlet if they stay faithful to one partner, however. They will gain a negative moodlet if they haven't woohooed in a long time, although this one doesn't grow worse over time and won't go away until they woohoo.
    In addition to these new traits, existing traits have been modified to accommodate the new homeless sims and job economy.
    Good sims now reap more benefit from being charitable. Donating to the homeless shelter and soup kitchen, even volunteering there. Although anyone can donate or volunteer for a nice moodlet, Good sims receive more powerful moodlets for their good deeds. Seeing a homeless sim and not helping them will give them a guilty moodlet.
    Snobby sims are more likely to complain about homeless sims or call cops to have them kicked out.
    Mean sims are more likely to yell at or pick fights with homeless sims.
    Evil sims are more likely to donate rotten food and other trash to homeless sims. They will even pick a fight with a homeless sim and if they win they will steal all the money/food that sim has made that day.
    Materialistic sims will instantly drop any relationship with a homeless sim, ignoring them completely. If a materialistic sim becomes homeless, they will receive a very negative moodlet until the situation is remedied.
    Lazy sims are more likely to lose their jobs after awhile, and as teens are more likely to fail or drop out of school.
    Sims who are slobs are less likely to get hired at better jobs.
    Insane sims have more trouble getting jobs and trouble keeping their jobs.

Drinks: "Binge" drinks are an allusion to alcohol while keeping the T rating. These drinks are more expensive in bars, restaurants, and stores than most foods. Drinking one provides a good moodlet. Drinking multiple provides a great moodlet, but after a few hours becomes a very negative moodlet alluding to a hangover.

Relationships: Relationships affect jobs. Having a bad relationship with managers, or other important people in a company can shut down your chances of getting hired there. Being good friends with someone within a company can help increase your chances. You can put prestigious sims as "references" on your application. Depending on who you know can increase your chances at working there.

Transportation: You can choose how you want to be transported, walking, and biking is free, taxis cost money based on distance, driving your own car is free except after enough distances you have to refill your gas tank (gas prices vary by the town you are in). However, time is a factor in traveling. Walking is the slowest, biking is a little faster, and taxis and cars are the fastest. When choosing your transportation a pop-up will appear with the different options showing distance and how long/how expensive it would be to go to the location. When the loading screen passes, time has passed on the clock since you left your house. In the city, things are closer together, cutting down on time to balance the increased cost of living. Also in the city, subways are available for cheaper than a taxi but almost as fast. In rural areas, walking is a lot less practical as it can take a lot of time to get from one place to the next.

Collectibles: Collectibles are no longer as lucrative or as easy to find. Collectibles can be sold but no longer automatically. You have to put them on a "simtrade" site, an allusion to eBay (another good place for sims to buy different stuff). Collectibles are worth more in groups and especially in full collections. However, after putting something on the site, it may be several days before it's sold and a person may haggle over the price. The only other option to selling collectibles is if you own your own retail business.

Personal Businesses: When owning your own business you now have to get a license which requires a little time filling out paperwork and paying a fee. Health inspectors and bad reviews can get your business shut down and your license suspended. There are also additional taxes when you own a business.

Loans/Savings: Sims can now take out loans to afford things with the new tax systems. Just call or get on a computer. A pop-up will appear with a list of companies that will give you a loan (homeless sims are not allowed to get loans). The worst is "Shark Tooth Loans Inc." which will offer you almost any amount regardless of your job status with insane interest rates that will often turn unprepared sims homeless. Other companies appear with more realistic rates. Depending on the job status' incomes of those in your household, certain companies will offer you loans where others won't. The better your income, the better loans you can get with more realistic payback rates.
    In addition, sims can open savings accounts where the accounts can accrue small percentages of interest. There are fees to open a savings account, the more expensive accounts have a minimum deposit level but have better interest rates.

I have been watching Lazy Game Reviews of the sims 4 and listening to his desire for more challenge and more depth. I've surfed the online forums looking at challenges, one of the most popular being variations of a homeless challenge. It would be a huge success to create homelessness as a new life state, and just a more difficult environment in general for those who desire it. By keeping a majority of the features in the expansion pack, simmers who don't want a challenge in their sandbox can avoid installing it, but for many this will be the expansion they've been craving. When seasons are reintroduced to the sims 4, weather will become a dangerous new factor for homeless sims. With pets, the increased taxes will affect the expenses of owning a pet and horses will be a new transportation alternative moderately faster than bicycles. Ultimately, this is something so many players want, you could charge more than the usual expansion pack and people would most likely still pay it. I've tried to make all my suggestions within the realm of what I think the game designers at EA could handle. Hopefully nothing is too outlandish. Mostly a lot of modified scripts and only a few new interactions. Lazy Game Reviews is jaded with packs of more stuff to do and seeks more meaning behind doing it. Success means less if it's too easy to achieve. Studies have proven the more challenge behind obtaining something, the more rewarding it is when it is obtained. This pack is exactly what he, and players like him are seeking. This pack brings a challenge that makes bringing your sim to success all the more refreshing. Teens and adults tire of "baby games" because they are too easy. It's time for EA to stop making things so easy. A pack like this can revitalize the series and bring it closer to what drew people to it: mimicking the true challenges of real life and still giving them the chance to succeed. How about it EA?
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    So in the new parenthood pack, you can get these calls from your kids' school with random issues. I just got one telling me they found a love note from my kid to their teacher. MY KID IS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I really don't think that's appropriate for that age. Teenagers I could see, but not kids.
  • Kayla133Kayla133 Posts: 14 New Member
    One of the things that I didn't like was the fact that you have to use that gigantic cupcake machine to make cupcakes along with other pastries. Fine for a bakery or business but not for a home/family, especially if your sim lives in an apartment. There should have been an option to bake the majority if not all the treats in the cupcake machine in an oven.
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Posts: 72 Member
    Like TS4 but tired of patches breaking custom content.

Please we need more advanced graphics options like higher resolution shadows, higher resolution reflections (Example: The light reflections/translucency on some walls and floors is pixelated even on MAX settings (i have a GTX 1060) and we need uncompressed objects textures if possible :) oh and when you try to run the game at 4K resolution the UI becomes very small (unreadable)
  • FizzywolfFizzywolf Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi @SimGuruHydra

I have been playing Sims since the VERY beginning, and i have noticed some factors that have entered in some versions of sims but not consistently which is a shame.
    I saw that the Eco-Pack is the winning theme which is brilliant because i have a few ideas that i would love to share and maybe get your opinion on? (There a little odd but anywhoo :) ).

1. Because it is an eco-pack i am hoping that there are some laundry choices (just like in sims 3 where you had hampers, dirty laundry piles, washers, dryers, clothes lines).

2. I noticed in one of the sketches for the eco-pack i noticed their was an ironing board on the wall, i am hoping that this will not just be a decoration and we can actually iron! (wash ur clothes, then dry them, then have a little ironing pile basket?).

3. In all of the sims games you have always had the trusty mop to tidy up all kind of spills. Well how about hoovers? In the sims 2 (nintendo ds, i know were going back here). you had little dust piles that would appear every so many hours, why has this never been thought of?! develop further so a house gets dusty,dirty carpets (maybe due to kids running around or coming in from gardening?), maybe even add a duster for the clean freak sims?

4. When the garden pack was released, i was hoping for more options in actual gardening, flowers growing etc. Has the thought ever crossed of having the grass grow? or have special tiles of grass that you can add to your garden...AND MOW :D.

5. My final thought which might be just the oddest, is well, has anyone thought of developing the game to go back to open world? and... manually (by the sim using an action) to open, close, lift, close blinds and curtains? :)

Thank you
  • Felicia_QueensFelicia_Queens Posts: 69 Member
    I miss spiral stairs, they save SO much space on smaller lots! Not sure if this has been addressed, but Gourmet Cooking should also increase regular cooking....just makes sense. Oh, and please let us hold weddings on generic lots. It's a little annoying to build a nice little chapel with all the trimmings, only to have to include items that make no sense to make it usable for a wedding. I mean, you can hide them in a basement or what have you, but who wants to get married at a bar, or lounge, or museum?
  • amanda88mamanda88m Posts: 39 Member
    Please bring back the relationship panel that was just removed with the latest patch. I loved it!
    Or revamp the relationship panel again maybe?
  • RummourRummour Posts: 28 Member
    So, I am pretty sure I am not the only one who has come up with the idea, but have you ever considered adding co-op mode to the Sims? Like for example, it would allow 2 people to create sims and play together in the same world. Their kids or lovers or other family sim would be regular computer controlled sim, and the real player would have the right to decorate their lots or the single lot if they share it or something like that. It would be awesome if I could play the game together with my boyfriend in some kind of co-op mode. Or imagine if you could get your whole family playing together in co-op mode, or you with your child/children etc. The game itself would be a bit easier in a positive way, as you would be able to do more without having to control and monitor all of the sims by yourself for example.
    It's a very crude idea, needs a lot of refining, I don't know how possible it would be to do this, but maybe some simple version? Just two people to start with? That would be a dream come true. :))))
  • Julia67Julia67 Posts: 9 New Member
    An Alien update

I understand that one of the reasons it's now harder to be abducted by aliens now is because of the complaints of being abducted to often, while some got abducted every few days and others not at all. The satellite dish is supposed to make it easier to contact aliens but now they're so rare and you can still play for hours and hours, (real world not sim world :sunglasses: ) without getting a single abduction, would it be possible to add a setting where you could choose between more frequent chances of alien abductions and how it is now.

Also the experience of being abducted, possibly probed, and the many interactions with Aliens are amazing and exciting! :smiley: In the future could there be even more options, for example when you're abducted maybe you were experimented on and given an alien power, or a weird feature like fangs or tail temporarily, just to add variation. Also having teenagers being able to be abducted (of course not being probed) but an action like learn alien knowledge, dream of an alien encounter, and things like that afterward. Even adding features to aliens themselves for example when clicking on a bed having the option to woohoo, try for baby, or probe

Sims is amazing, and the updates never cease to amaze, hopefully, one day an alien update can be included to make it an even cooler part of the game
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Posts: 72 Member
    Why am I not allowed to make a kingdom of elves? There are pointed ears for the aliens and vampires. Why does EA hate on elves?
  • 7Kaylab20027Kaylab2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Julia67 said:
    > An Alien update
    >
    > I understand that one of the reasons it's now harder to be abducted by aliens now is because of the complaints of being abducted to often, while some got abducted every few days and others not at all. The satellite dish is supposed to make it easier to contact aliens but now they're so rare and you can still play for hours and hours, (real world not sim world :sunglasses: ) without getting a single abduction, would it be possible to add a setting where you could choose between more frequent chances of alien abductions and how it is now.
    >
    > Also the experience of being abducted, possibly probed, and the many interactions with Aliens are amazing and exciting! :smiley: In the future could there be even more options, for example when you're abducted maybe you were experimented on and given an alien power, or a weird feature like fangs or tail temporarily, just to add variation. Also having teenagers being able to be abducted (of course not being probed) but an action like learn alien knowledge, dream of an alien encounter, and things like that afterward. Even adding features to aliens themselves for example when clicking on a bed having the option to woohoo, try for baby, or probe
    >
    > Sims is amazing, and the updates never cease to amaze, hopefully, one day an alien update can be included to make it an even cooler part of the game

This is totally amazing though, notice she said UPDATE though, not PACK. If this happens Sims 4 would be even more amazing.
  • kreeftje91kreeftje91 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi @SimGuruHydra !

First of all, I really like the game en things I've seen from the parenthood pack so far. I'm really looking forward to buying it when i have moneys again (A).

Today i noticed some things which I think are... weird... xD

1. I had this female Sim (which I made myself) married to a EA-made male sim. After their marriage, they got 4 kids. I just noticed the male sim didn't know any of the traits of his wife.. On the other hand, my female sim did know everything about her husband. Thats a little bit weird when you're married together, I think! (Or, it's just how it goes in real life too, with a husband not knowing his wife xD).

2. One of the kids (female) of this couple got married a EA-made male sim. The older couple and the younger couple still live together in one house. I noticed the older female Sim just introduced herself to the younger male sim. So they lived in a house together for.. about 10 Sim days without knowing eachother.

Maybe these things can be fixed with an update! Many thanks in advance!
  • DoULikeChickensDoULikeChickens Posts: 9 New Member
    My biggest request is to please add the "copy from form" function from vampires to aliens. I'd like to keep facial structures the same whilst changing skin colour.

Even better, give us an option to disable the whole disguise thing altogether and allow aliens and sims to live in harmony as in previous games.

Otherwise I couldn't be happier with the new packs. Of course I'm still expecting series standards like the rest of the supernaturals (witches, werewolves, and fairies at the very least!) Pets (Forthcoming), Weather, and maybe a university/college type one (although I never played it much in ts3, it was fun in ts2).

Also PLEASE EA...give us tooltips that popup when we hover over cas icons to let us know what the file name is or an option to delete files from in-game like ts2. Easiest way ever to find and delete borked CC.
  • Julia67Julia67 Posts: 9 New Member
    Alien Abduction Setting! B)

Can we get a setting for Alien Abductions I mean something like-
    Frequent Alien Abductions: 60 or 70% Abduction Chance (maybe even 80%)
    Moderate Alien Abductions: 40 or 50% Abduction Chance (Maybe even 60% if frequent was 80%)
    Rare Alien Abductions: 10-30% Abduction Chance (or whatever it is now)

This would stop any complaints from being abducted to much or too little if it happens too often they could simply go into their setting and change it to Moderate or Rare, and it would work vice versa.

This could solve a bunch of issues that people have with the chance and randomness of getting abducted by an alien please add something like this :D
  • hellbunny123hellbunny123 Posts: 52 Member
    > @SimGuruHydra said:
    > Happy The Sims 4 Launch week!
    >
    > For Simmers who are playing TS4 - we invite you to share your feedback in this sticky.
    >
    > Share:
    > * What you liked
    > * What you didn't like
    > * Suggestions?
    > * Overall thoughts?
    >
    >
    > If you are experiencing issues, they are best posted here:
    > http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/bd-p/The-Sims-4
    >
    > Or here:
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/775749/sims-4-base-game-bug-thread-please-read-the-first-post-before-posting#latest

I've written a blog post about what I love about TS4 Parenthood, and what I don't like about it. Feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts, perhaps I expected too much from this game pack.. https://sims4buildsandreviews.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/sims-4-parenthood-review/
  • StickmanArmy2019StickmanArmy2019 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I have bought Sims 3 and 4 and I was wondering if there is going to be a Sims 5 and I have some things that I think would be a good input to the game and thing to bring back. This is more for what I would like to see in Sims 5 if there is going to be one. First I like the expansion packs but I don't like having to buy a bunch of them so I would put the expansion packs in for free and able to download the packs the user wants. It would be fine if then the price of Sims 5 goes up but I will still know that I am getting a lot in return. Another thing is I want more jobs the Sims can do. Because when I get older I want to be a Mechanical Engineer and the only thing that is close to that in Sims 4 is Tech Guru. The game is great right now but I fell like there is more EA can do with it. I would also want more maps/worlds that my Sims can live in. Also o feel like you could also add more things on working like you can go with you Sim to work and do things at the place they work like little thing they can do at work like Sims FreePlay. I would also love if you could have a bigger family than 8 Sims. Because the other day I was playing with 6 young adults Sims and I wanted them all to have kids but I could only have 2 of the pairs have a kid. I also would like cars to be put back in like Sims 3. I liked having to buy a car or get a friend to take you or ride a bike to work. But all in all Sims 4 is a really great game and I am so excited for Sims 5 when it does come out.
  • blaznfalcnblaznfalcn Posts: 731 Member
    @SimGuruHydra
    Im finally getting back into the game after some much need improvements & packs that added some of the magic back into the game so thank you'll on that! not sure if this has been mentioned as I'm not reading through 170 pages but I do have two request, short and sweet can we please get some normal size telescopes? Way over due I think. Also water sprinklers please. hand watering is a pain. Keep up the good work, starting to enjoy the game more now!
    "Laziness is a state of mind, not necessarily a lack of action"
    ZY6USJj.gif
  • dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    Could the spontaneous singing/serenading and dancing be toned down a bit. It's always annoying, but it's especially annoying when dining out. I've had to remove stereos from all my restaurants.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Very disappointed with the direction of making this game all about family. Where's the fun for single sims who don't want families??