Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would like it if they could do tricks like dogs and be small enough to be held in yours sims lap
and have there own little pet bed inside the house it would also be cool if they could set fires
or light fires for you sim so they won't burn themselves
it would also be cool if you could find the dragon egg then hatch it
also the dragons could come in the colors of sim emotion
@SimGuruGraham @SimGuruNinja @SimGuruDrake @SimGuruPJ @SimGuruSarah
I put a lot of thought into this and I just wanted to be sure someone saw it thanks
there are so many ideas for dragons in this thread some I would never have thought of
more for sim kids and more drama please
Post edited by comicsforlife on

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm itching for rare, mythical pets to @loanet
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'd love dragons.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Yes! It would work great with a new world and medieval clothes :)

Dragon training could be a skill, also a nod to the How To Train Your Dragon franchise hehe <3
    Yes! It would work great with a new world and medieval clothes :)

Dragon training could be a skill, also a nod to the How To Train Your Dragon franchise hehe <3

yes it would make a good skill I didn't think of that
    good idea @JumpingTrains
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    In all honesty, I'd want them a bit bigger than they were in Sims 3, with more abilities so they were more life like. Maybe large dog size to horse size? Or with the ability to change sizes at will
    it would be nice if the dragons could fly but I would rather have flightless dragons then no dragons at all
    Modsey wrote: »
    In all honesty, I'd want them a bit bigger than they were in Sims 3, with more abilities so they were more life like. Maybe large dog size to horse size? Or with the ability to change sizes at will

I would want them at least small enough to be in the house with you
    edited May 2017
    it would also be cool if the dragons had the power to make sims feel the emotion
    there the color of like a pink dragon would be good to have around If you wanted to sat the mood for love
    but they would not use the power unless you wanted them to

and the yellow one could be used for embarrassing sims you don,t like

the only down side to this I could think of is no one would want the green one
    because it would just make sims happy
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

*GASP* YES!!!! I'd absolutely LOVE to have dragons in The Sims 4; I'm a dragon enthusiast, myself, I just ADORE these animals so much!!! When I first saw the little dragons in The Sims 3, I thought I was gonna die!!! Now I want these guys, and maybe a few bigger species, to be added to TS4!!!
    4EWexDY.gif
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
    it would nice if we could breed the dragons to baby dragons running around would be so cute :)
    edited May 2017
    it would also be cute if the dragons could give sims a hot foot as a mischief interaction >:)
    and they could love finding collectibles because dragons love there hordes
    oh and they could eat gems
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I couldn't agree more. Yes, please, we need dragons! I don't mind them being small as long as they have magical powers. I'd love much more magical stuff in my game.

me to
    the dragons having glowing eyes would be nice
    people in knight armor could make them angry or tense
    they could sharpen there claws on furniture like a cat because they need to keep there claws looking nice
    also they would hate baths fire and water don't mix
    another idea for dragons is a blow smoke mischief interaction
    where they could blow smoke in a sims face
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I posted my ideas about dragons on a thread a while ago, I'll quote me to me.. Or me to you.. You to me.. Idk:
    Yes! As a kid I made many a story about dragons born of different materials, brought to life by some ancient goddess that was one with nature that I made up. Some dragons were formed of twisting branches and trees, and took the form of those longer, Chinese dragons. They could hide as trees and stay still so they could go undetected by humankind, should they need to. Then there were the conventional fire dragons, the water dragons born of lakes, pools, raindrops, and ice, the air dragons, one with the wind, and able to use their powers to sing beautiful songs on the summer breeze. Idk. Maybe I watched Pocahontas too much as a kid but...

Yeah, I've always loved dragons. Throw in dragon lords like Merlin and the ability to hatch, care for and breed eggs, it would be great. Sims could use dragons as a form of travel, call them down if acquainted enough to spare them from the wrath of the reaper and develop a witches familiar style link with their dragons - perhaps going as far as in the 'his dark materials' series, where if one is hurt, so is the other - so your sim dies of electrocution, then so does your dragon. Like a blood bond.

Sims could let more smaller dragons curl up in bed with them, as you would with any other household pet, and get them a collar and toys like they are just really an oversized puppy. They could have horse-like reigns and armour accessories for the dragon, so sims can easily mount them and be protected from attacks. Water dragons could help extinguish fires, tree dragons could help with gardening and increase sims gardening skill quicker when they are around (and water dragons could help water the plants!), the conventional fire dragons could light fireplaces and any other fires, including the cooker ones and fireworks, and help with toasting s'mores and that.

Sims could sing songs to attract other dragons, songs of the ancient magyk, there could be great stone tablets filled with runes that tell of the legends of the almighty dragons. Wise, old dragon lords could teach their offspring the skills of their kind, so that their children too will become almighty dragon lords and ladies, and teach them how to become one with themselves and find their path in life - so basically, act kind of as a sensei?

Smaller dragons could curl up on sims laps to keep them warm, and larger dragons could try, but, shoo, shoo Kilgarrah! You're too big to sit on mommy's lap! Sims could explore ancient caves and meet unexpected, reptilian friends, and slay the not-so-friendly ones, going on epic quests with camping and maps and towering mountains to find the beast that hides in the caves up above. They could attempt to steal treasure from the dragons, and return home with a smoking buttocks should their attempts be in vain, sailing back on the stormy shores with their cinder-like map of the seas - just praying that they won't encounter that one slightly untame sea monster along the way.

Okay but now I want a full on Greek mythology pack omg let's go on quests like Hercules and slay Medusa and meet the cyclops who 'Nobody' hurt.

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    I posted my ideas about dragons on a thread a while ago, I'll quote me to me.. Or me to you.. You to me.. Idk:
    Yes! As a kid I made many a story about dragons born of different materials, brought to life by some ancient goddess that was one with nature that I made up. Some dragons were formed of twisting branches and trees, and took the form of those longer, Chinese dragons. They could hide as trees and stay still so they could go undetected by humankind, should they need to. Then there were the conventional fire dragons, the water dragons born of lakes, pools, raindrops, and ice, the air dragons, one with the wind, and able to use their powers to sing beautiful songs on the summer breeze. Idk. Maybe I watched Pocahontas too much as a kid but...

Yeah, I've always loved dragons. Throw in dragon lords like Merlin and the ability to hatch, care for and breed eggs, it would be great. Sims could use dragons as a form of travel, call them down if acquainted enough to spare them from the wrath of the reaper and develop a witches familiar style link with their dragons - perhaps going as far as in the 'his dark materials' series, where if one is hurt, so is the other - so your sim dies of electrocution, then so does your dragon. Like a blood bond.

Sims could let more smaller dragons curl up in bed with them, as you would with any other household pet, and get them a collar and toys like they are just really an oversized puppy. They could have horse-like reigns and armour accessories for the dragon, so sims can easily mount them and be protected from attacks. Water dragons could help extinguish fires, tree dragons could help with gardening and increase sims gardening skill quicker when they are around (and water dragons could help water the plants!), the conventional fire dragons could light fireplaces and any other fires, including the cooker ones and fireworks, and help with toasting s'mores and that.

Sims could sing songs to attract other dragons, songs of the ancient magyk, there could be great stone tablets filled with runes that tell of the legends of the almighty dragons. Wise, old dragon lords could teach their offspring the skills of their kind, so that their children too will become almighty dragon lords and ladies, and teach them how to become one with themselves and find their path in life - so basically, act kind of as a sensei?

Smaller dragons could curl up on sims laps to keep them warm, and larger dragons could try, but, shoo, shoo Kilgarrah! You're too big to sit on mommy's lap! Sims could explore ancient caves and meet unexpected, reptilian friends, and slay the not-so-friendly ones, going on epic quests with camping and maps and towering mountains to find the beast that hides in the caves up above. They could attempt to steal treasure from the dragons, and return home with a smoking buttocks should their attempts be in vain, sailing back on the stormy shores with their cinder-like map of the seas - just praying that they won't encounter that one slightly untame sea monster along the way.

Okay but now I want a full on Greek mythology pack omg let's go on quests like Hercules and slay Medusa and meet the cyclops who 'Nobody' hurt.

I really like your ideas I think it would be cool if dragons were good at hiding to
    maybe the dragons could get there own disguise like aliens so the other sims wont freak out
    like when you walk with your dragon in town it could look like a cat or dog to the other sims @Purrdalecki
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited June 2017
    @comicsforlife Yeah! I really like that idea. And the 'cats' and 'dogs' could sneeze out a bit of smoke from time to time and start sneezing from the soot :D. Or they could take up a humanoid form, like familiars on supernatural one. Maybe my humanoid idea is a bit too astray for pets though. Would make an interesting GP though. I have some humanoid dragon sims, they are part of my ocs that I then made on the sims:

Cyanide (she's holding a fire ball ;))
    2niwvgn.jpg

Tris(tan) and Cy (Tris is in dragon form, Cy isn't):
    t85iio.jpg

Tris and Cy both have various fire powers.

2w55yye.jpg
    15mmz9z.jpg
    ip5nvm.jpg

I love them a lot, they are my fave ocs along with Sabbath (prof pic.) c;

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    @Purrdalecki OMG! Your ideas on dragons are awesome! Btw, I LOVE your CC! Can you post the links for me?