Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    How am I pushing attention towards a different player other than DJ? And I'm so sure because he sent a message about how he's sorry that broncos was a townie and how his gut feeling was wrong BEFORE the announcement that broncos was a townie. That's a lot more fishy than an absent Uni.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    I'm wondering why you guys are all so sure that Crafty and HappyFuzzyKitty (HFK especially) are town? Unless one of them was lynched and I somehow missed that, what led you guys to those conclusions? I'm just noticing this cause someone else put out a list very similar to this one earlier in the game, though I don't remember who it was. I'm pretty sure it was a different person though.

Who? Shouldn't fuzzymbe modkilled? I have yet to see them comment?

She has commented throughout the whole game, when you weren't active. (Not very many comments, but she still has commented. She told me she won't be active all the rest of the week, so she will be modkilled when the sun rises.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    I'm wondering why you guys are all so sure that Crafty and HappyFuzzyKitty (HFK especially) are town? Unless one of them was lynched and I somehow missed that, what led you guys to those conclusions? I'm just noticing this cause someone else put out a list very similar to this one earlier in the game, though I don't remember who it was. I'm pretty sure it was a different person though.

She has commented throughout the whole game, when you weren't active. (Not very many comments, but she still has commented. She told me she won't be active all the rest of the week, so she will be modkilled when the sun rises.

):
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    How am I pushing attention towards a different player other than DJ? And I'm so sure because he sent a message about how he's sorry that broncos was a townie and how his gut feeling was wrong BEFORE the announcement that broncos was a townie. That's a lot more fishy than an absent Uni.

It could just be him being a newbie (I think). I want to hear more from DJ AND Uni. I'll admit there's a chance DJ or any of us could be Mafia, but it would be a terrible move on his part to start a wagon on his teammate when they had just lost DeKay.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Erica87 wrote: »

It could just be him being a newbie (I think). I want to hear more from DJ AND Uni. I'll admit there's a chance DJ or any of us could be Mafia, but it would be a terrible move on his part to start a wagon on his teammate when they had just lost DeKay.

I don't think inactive means mafia.. I just think they are playing some games or whatever.
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Ive been think about the wagon, it can possibly be a plan that backfired. Maybe he/she didnt mean to make it so everyone else started to think that "yeah ava is mafia". Sur it could have been a bad move from them. But meh its kinda unlikely really.

Anyways im sorry for being inactive too, i got my last exam tomorrow.
    Ive been think about the wagon, it can possibly be a plan that backfired. Maybe he/she didnt mean to make it so everyone else started to think that "yeah ava is mafia". Sur it could have been a bad move from them. But meh its kinda unlikely really.

Anyways im sorry for being inactive too, i got my last exam tomorrow.

Ok
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I'm here! Aaaaand it's still night. Borrrring, lol.

Uni popped in! Hi Uni, good to see you :)
    oh
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    HELLO
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

HELLO

Hello Mr. Keyen.
    oh
    HELLO

Hello, I talk to ghosts apparently xD
    Aren't you a ghost? XD KEYEN WHY YOU HERE

Find a replacement like Keyen or somebody else dead
    oh
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Find a replacement like Keyen or somebody else dead

I'd offer to replace her, but Sub already told me who the mafia is so.....

I'm watching you two ;)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    @Broncos4life lez go stop by on the souvernir shop! *steals keyen has been nightkilled n1 cup*

@Broncos4life lez go stop by on the souvernir shop! *steals keyen has been nightkilled n1 cup*

Keyen has been killed!
    *Runs into shop*
    *Looks around wildly*
    *Grabs iconic 'Don't Edit Your Posts' Mug*
    *Also Rosey's muffins*
    *Also DeKay's Tears-in-a-jar*
    *Also a Kirkwell postcard*
    *Pays*
    *Leaves*
    oh

Keyen has been killed!

Nuuuuu

Keyen has been killed!

The fact that you used Keyen's hosting color made this funny
    oh
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    *Runs into shop*
    *Looks around wildly*
    *Also Rosey's muffins*
    *Pays*
    *Leaves*

What??? Without me?

Too bad nobody grabbed the uni keychain, because it's mine now!! >:)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    *Runs into shop*
    *Looks around wildly*
    *Also Rosey's muffins*
    *Pays*
    *Leaves*

What??? Without me?

Too bad nobody grabbed the uni keychain, because it's mine now!! >:)

*Runs back in*
    *Grabs all the Luna Keychains*
    *Pays*
    *Leaves*
    oh
    Crafty has her mug, keyen has her mug, broncos has a mug of crafty's mug, whole next?!
    (Crafty: DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS >:) , broncos: Takes a sip from _
    edited May 2017
    *grabs everything*

Crafty has her mug, keyen has her mug, broncos has a mug of crafty's mug, whole next?!

Keyen is a guy lol XD
    oh

Keyen has been killed!

The fact that you used Keyen's hosting color made this funny

Wait srsly?? XD

Keyen is a guy lol XD

Ik, my brain wasn't working lololloo
    Also, I realize howmu h that sounds like he was killed recentlt