Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Also (though this isn't the best time to say this because no one's really on), I'm not going to be active at all tomorrow, and probably not that much the next day, either. So if I don't respond to anything it's because of that
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Also (though this isn't the best time to say this because no one's really on), I'm not going to be active at all tomorrow, and probably not that much the next day, either. So if I don't respond to anything it's because of that

Trip?
    I am undead! :smiley:

Trip?

:lol: I wish. Minor surgery. Nothing huge, though, it's just for the day.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Who? Shouldn't fuzzymbe modkilled? I have yet to see them comment?
    I looked back through the game. here's a list everything that HappyFuzzyKitty has posted the whole game. not very active.
    I forgot to bookmark this, sorry! I'm still not exactly sure how this works so I'm going to go read that rules thread again...
    I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do on this thread right now. Help?
    Okay, thanks @XDJSIMMERX !

Vote: Ava
    Wait, is there only 1 Mafia Goon left?
    I'm going to sleep. night.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited May 2017

Trip?

Good luck for the surgery!! 1f917.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Trip?

That sounds like fun. Hopefully it all goes well!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I looked back through the game. here's a list everything that HappyFuzzyKitty has posted the whole game. not very active.
    I forgot to bookmark this, sorry! I'm still not exactly sure how this works so I'm going to go read that rules thread again...

Seems mostly like an inactive, confused townie to me. I'll try and do the same for Uni if someone else doesn't do it first.

And thanks guys! :heart: be sure to lynch some Mafia for me while I'm gone
    I'll go ahead and do uni as well if you want.
    I'll go ahead and do uni as well if you want.

That would be awesome! Let me know if I can help at all.
    All I saw for Uni was these 2 posts back to back around the middle of page 25.
    UniSims wrote: »
    Holy plum! Sorry guys, I was so inactive I was unaware this started and I've been just so busy! Please catch me up!
    If anyone would like to know, I can get sort of inactive but I will try my hardest to be more active, I hadn't realized the game started.
    also realized I missed this one for HappyFuzzyKitty. This was befor she said she forgot to bookmark the thread.
    Keyen I guess?
    Holy plum! Sorry guys, I was so inactive I was unaware this started and I've been just so busy! Please catch me up!
    If anyone would like to know, I can get sort of inactive but I will try my hardest to be more active, I hadn't realized the game started.
    also realized I missed this one for HappyFuzzyKitty. This was before she said she forgot to bookmark the thread.
    Keyen I guess?

edited quote due to typo
    I looked through the votes and Uni hasn't voted at all (unless I missed something)

I'm not sure what this signifies, though. It seems like inactive town behavior, but idk
    anyway. its past midnight here, so im gonna go to bed. good night.

Omg...
    also realized I missed this one for HappyFuzzyKitty. This was befor she said she forgot to bookmark the thread.
    Keyen I guess?

That's... Very little!!

Trip?

Oh, okay! Gl.

Omg...
    Keyen I guess?

That's... Very little!!

Trip?

Oh, okay! Gl.

1. Gl means good luck
    2. Thanks for making the list
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Trip?

Good luck. :)

And as for Uni, we did lynch her one time due to inactivity, and she coincidentally turned out to be Mafia, lol. But we can't always count on the fact that inactives are scum
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Omg...
    Keyen I guess?

That's... Very little!!

Trip?

Oh, okay! Gl.

1. Gl means good luck
    2. Thanks for making the list

No problem
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    So basically, everyone's just going to brush the fact that DJ knew someone was town and still lynched them under the rug. Well, at least that gives insight as well... It's really interesting how now suddenly it's Uni we should lynch, who has done absolutely nothing so far. Very interesting.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    I'm not really saying we should lynch Uni right now. But if she doesn't show up soon, we may have to, because a townie who doesn't vote is a liability. And a Mafioso who doesn't post would be avoiding our attention without even putting in any effort.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @UniSims Where art thou?

Well, lynching an inactive townie won't help when there's an almost confirmed mafia in our midst.
    Seriously at this point I suspect everyone who is trying to push attention to another player. At least one of you has got to be DJ's partner.
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Seriously at this point I suspect everyone who is trying to push attention to another player. At least one of you has got to be DJ's partner.

It's funny, because you're doing the same thing right now. How are you even so sure DJ is Mafia?

• UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @UniSims Where art thou?

Thou art at school, and thou studying for thy tests and exams and such. I'm so sorry guys. i always sign up for Mafia when the busiest things happen in my life. So far reading through the thread, I am a little confused but I get what's been going on. I'm sort of on when you guys aren't so, I would probably be a lot more active if you guys were on at the same time as me. You guys mostly talk during the day when I'm at school, and that just isn't really an option for me as my school is pretttty strict. Yeah, a couple of times I've been mafia and Inactive, but trust me inactivity isn't my strategy. I'm simply struggling a bit with timezones, I know I probably shouldn't have signed up for this mafia because of this but... ITS HAMILTON HOW CAN I NOT?
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white