Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood on Origin

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    I'm downloading it hope its good
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I'm loving it so far!:)
  • Options
    AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    LOL I was so excited for the pack and now once I have it I have no desire to play TS4 (it comes and it goes). I guess for me the waiting anticipation is always greater than playing for real :D
  • Options
    Animaag wrote: »
    LOL I was so excited for the pack and now once I have it I have no desire to play TS4 (it comes and it goes). I guess for me the waiting anticipation is always greater than playing for real :D

Aw, well I hope your inspiration comes back!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sure its nice to be able to buy on origin the gamepack but it would also be nice if they sold the gamepack codes in regular stores where we can then reedem the code on origin to download the gamepack not everyone own a credit card or do not went to have 1
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    sure its nice to be able to buy on origin the gamepack but it would also be nice if they sold the gamepack codes in regular stores where we can then reedem the code on origin to download the gamepack not everyone own a credit card or do not went to have 1

It would be nice to just have tangible copies of the game. I own all of the other iterations and have hard copies of them all, except for Sims 4. :'(
  • Options
    AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    @KHS12 My inspiration came back today! After finishing wallpapering (?) my apartment hallway I'm going to boot up my game and try the new GP :)

@friendlysimmers I do not use a credit card to buy from Origin. You can use PayPal or debit card as well.
  • Options
    Animaag wrote: »
    @KHS12 My inspiration came back today! After finishing wallpapering (?) my apartment hallway I'm going to boot up my game and try the new GP :)

@friendlysimmers I do not use a credit card to buy from Origin. You can use PayPal or debit card as well.

Yay, let us know your thoughts!