Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood on Amazon?

Will it be available on Amazon tomorrow? I have a Visa gift card I want to use but read I would either have to get it off Amazon or use PayPal. Anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited May 2017
    dunno. they usually put them up on amazon but for the last release (bowling night) it took them several days to.
    you should be able to use a visa gift card with origin though
    that's how i've bought all of my packs
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    Oh awesome! Any particular "type" of Visa gift card?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    jacknchloe wrote: »
    Oh awesome! Any particular "type" of Visa gift card?

I use the vanilla ones but I think they should all work :o
    I know that some brands don't work on origin, but I haven't had an issue with visa.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    it's not on amazon..gamestop Walmart or on origin will not until later...
  • RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    I use amazon too because I always have amazon gift cards.

The stuff packs are usually there after a few days
    Vampires was on there the same day
    EPs are on there for preorder
    Other Gps took a few hours- a day
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Nothing on the UK amazon site. :/
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Not on Amazon U.S. yet either. Bowling Night took about a week to show up there. I used PayPal and just bought from thesims.com for both.
    I hope its on there today. I have nothing to do today and this is the perfect time for me to really get into it.

Does anyone know who I can ask for information about when it'll be on amazon?
  • drjmoowdrjmoow Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2017
    I hope its on there today. I have nothing to do today and this is the perfect time for me to really get into it.

I just sent Amazon's customer service an e-mail and I should get a response within 12 hours.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I wonder if origin/ EA delay it on other sites that sell them so they can make more money first, I mean I know they still make money from the other sites, just wondering if they lose a little through other sites. It would make sense in why they delay it there.

I buy from amazon and always have to wait. :'(
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

After I e-mailed then I decided to wait a few days before I call Amazon. I'll give them a week. @Pallypoo They probably do lose a little profit through other sits, you brought up a good point. Thanks for your comment! How long do you usually have to wait for a gamepack?
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    Just out of curiosity, how does it work ordering through Amazon? I've never done it that way. Always using the EA cards. Does it email the game code to you?
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
    @ponderosa Yes, the game code is e-mailed to you in a matter of seconds.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    well would be better off if they sold the gamepack codes in regular stores
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @ponderosa

You can also set up instant access and once you purchase a pack it will begin loading into Origin as soon as you open it. You just have to make sure the pack title has the words instant access in parenthesis next to it. For example:

Bowling Night Stuff (instant access)

Then when you complete your purchase it will prompt you to link your Origin account by entering your email address and your Origin password. You should only have to do this once, unless you change your email or password. Otherwise the 2 accounts will be linked and your purchases will immediately download into Origin as soon as you open it. It's great, except when it takes them days to put the pack up after initial release.

https://amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201441130
    @drjmoow I can't remember for sure. I had to wait to buy the older ones. I didn't have money when they first came out. With the exception of Dine Out. I think I bought it through Gamestop, because I couldn't wait. I didn't get Vampires.

I am thinking a couple of days maybe.(?) You might be able to do a search on SimsVIP. They always announce when stuff comes out at amazon.

• ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    @Pamtastic72 Very cool! Thanks for the explanation.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
    drjmoow wrote: »

I just sent Amazon's customer service an e-mail and I should get a response within 12 hours.

I contacted customer service for EA and they said that they usually put it up in a few hours, but that they don't have a precise time nor date.

Being a Amazon buyer is always like this. I only hope it's on there today
  • Helene922Helene922 Posts: 1 New Member
    Has anybody heard when it will be on Amazon?
  • Peapond69Peapond69 Posts: 74 Member
    I checked. I did a customer service chat. According to the chat agent, there is no record of it as a product on their website or as an upcoming release. So I was advised to check back daily. So really no new information. I think I'll start asking for Origin gift cards instead of Amazon gift cards.
    Helene922 wrote: »
    Has anybody heard when it will be on Amazon?

Nope.
    I am thinking (hoping) maybe Friday. If not, it was a week before the bowling stuff pack showed up there, so maybe Tuesday. :(

• R_2567_R_2567_ Posts: 47 Member
    I am hoping for the weekend as I would love to discipline these tantrum toddlers I have. It would be perfect for a clingy or mean toddler. Come on Amazon please release it.
  • LilmizkitkatLilmizkitkat Posts: 4 New Member
    The game is on Amazon, guys!! :D I just bought my copy now! So happy :D