Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread to Parenthood (Now Available)!!!!!!

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    DOWNLOADING!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    I'm about to play now! Wait is finally over <3
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Downloading now... looking forward to this pack :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

It's ready!!! Time to play :)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Noooooo... I didn't take into account my phone bill coming in today...
    Why why why? Now I need to wait until I get paid tomorrow grrr!!!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Sigh, I have 4 more hours of work before I can check it out. I'm at the office living vicariously through you guys till then.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    So far I'm loving it! The new items are great and I love the bathroom counter rather than just using a kitchen one! I am playing newlyweds so they are reading parenting books while trying to start their family. I haven't done much yet but so far I'm LOVING it! <3
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    It's here!!! I've just downloaded it and am about to go play. So excited to have a pack on release day for the first time ever. The hype for this one is real. :smiley:
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Sigh, I have 4 more hours of work before I can check it out. I'm at the office living vicariously through you guys till then.
    I've got the same problem! :s
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    So far I'm loving it! The new items are great and I love the bathroom counter rather than just using a kitchen one! I am playing newlyweds so they are reading parenting books while trying to start their family. I haven't done much yet but so far I'm LOVING it! <3

There are new parenting skill books?? Woo hoo! I have a couple pregnant with their first child. It would be awesome if they could get a head start on their skill.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• drjmoowdrjmoow Posts: 52 Member
    Noooooo... I didn't take into account my phone bill coming in today...
    Why why why? Now I need to wait until I get paid tomorrow grrr!!!

I know how you feel. Plus I'm waiting for it to be released on Amazon. The waiting game is still going.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm currently downloading around 84% so it won't be too much longer. Eager to see CAS and what is new there. I also am eager to see the buy items. :) Finally some new stuff until the exercise SP comes out. :p

There are new parenting skill books?? Woo hoo! I have a couple pregnant with their first child. It would be awesome if they could get a head start on their skill.

It's exactly what I was hoping for so they can build their skill through the pregnancy and be better parents once the baby arrives!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I can't find it to purchase it. I searched for it under "Game Packs and Stuff Packs" and it didn't show up. So I searched it and it said "One result" only there was nothing on the screen, just whiteness. Then I went to the main page and it said "Because you play the Sims 4 Recommended: Parenthood Play now" so I clicked on that and I got a black screen that said "Error 404 Well that didn't go as planned".
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    DOWNLOADED!!!!!!!!!
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    > @AlbaWaterhouse said:
    > Noooooo... I didn't take into account my phone bill coming in today...
    > Why why why? Now I need to wait until I get paid tomorrow grrr!!!

I feel your gotta wait till weekend same reason
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I can't find it to purchase it. I searched for it under "Game Packs and Stuff Packs" and it didn't show up. So I searched it and it said "One result" only there was nothing on the screen, just whiteness. Then I went to the main page and it said "Because you play the Sims 4 Recommended: Parenthood Play now" so I clicked on that and I got a black screen that said "Error 404 Well that didn't go as planned".

did you look in game under extra content?

This is so sweet! She reading a parenting skill book while sitting on the toddler bed! I love it when my sims are all adorable!

DBGBFUfXsAEXlRy.jpg:large

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Thanks for your reply. Restarting Origin did the trick. :blush:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited May 2017
    :) My sister downloaded and installed parenthood for me. I just have make it through waiting 3 hours to get home from work..... :#

Thanks for your reply. Restarting Origin did the trick. :blush:

glad to help.
    Loucifer wrote: »
    > @AlbaWaterhouse said:
    > Noooooo... I didn't take into account my phone bill coming in today...
    > Why why why? Now I need to wait until I get paid tomorrow grrr!!!

I feel your gotta wait till weekend same reason

welcome to the real world. its know for throwing things we don't expect. .
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I'm going to have to live vicariously through everyone else's post until I get off work at 7:30 tonight. I can't wait! :smiley:
  • yagwityagwit Posts: 118 Member
    Please tell me if what y'all think about #parenthood. ;)