Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finding Mr Perfect: Who should she choose? - REVEALED PAGE 3

124...Next

Comments

• cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    I voted on Clinton, but I still like Abigail and Stanley together, they make a cute couple! :love:
    I would love to see an update on their lives together later :heart:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Thanks for tagging me so I can find out who she ended up choosing! I'd be interested to see how things progress with Stanley too, your storytelling is very easy and interesting to read, so I'll keep an eye out. And I'm definitely downloading Clinton (he was my fave!) and finding him love in one of my save files. He's too cute to be alone!
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Stanley is cute, will you keep posting?
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Thank you guys! I did like Clinton too, but I just felt like Abigail and Stanley "connected" the most on their date, and I actually did make Stanley for Abigail so they were literally "made for each other!" Maybe that influenced it. :lol:

I'm going to play them more and definitely have them start a family... I'll decide if I'm posting it here or in one of my other threads. :smile:
  • BunnyhoppyBunnyhoppy Posts: 78 Member
    Yay I got it right!
  • the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    Cute couple! And that was fun to meet. Stanley is a cutie as well.

I'll make sure Clinton finds love in my save. ;)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Congrats to the new couple! I know I didn't vote for Stanley but I'm still happy for them. I never say that a sim made the wrong choice if they are happy. I wish them the best.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Glad she made the choice. It really is better when the sim chooses now she can cheat on him woth the others for some drama
  • John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    YES!!!!!!!! I am so happy you chose the right person, despite everyone saying otherwise. He was by far the best looking! I'm super proud of you <3 THANK YOU for sharing! <3
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Yaaay ! Can't wait to see the babies !
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2017
    Ohhh yes I am so happy for them. They look super cute together. I can feel the passion between them. They are such a lovely couple. I hope they will be together forever. I can't wait for another update.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Oh! Love the story even if Clinton didn't get picked. Is he on the gallery by chance?
    aD9wyNW.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Thank you guys! :heart:

@megiare Yes! :smile:
    Post edited by Simanite on
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Awww my boy Clinton didn't make the cut... but I can see why Stanley was the one. You either have that spark or you don't-- c'est la vie.
    I enjoyed your writing and hope you continue in some capacity because I'd love to read more. BTW, the way Christopher peaced out at the end of that date lol
    Thank you guys so much! :heart:

I do have 2 other picture/story threads if anyone's interested:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895885/a-whole-new-world-and-how-an-idea-can-be-sparked-picture-heavy/p1
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893317/a-different-perspective-on-playing-the-sims-4-picture-heavy/p1

I'm going to continue this story but it might not be straight away as I'm not sure who to play for Parenting, but I'll either link to or post updates when I do - depending on where I post them. :smile:
  • ArtArt Posts: 140 Member
    YES! I am so happy you chose the right person, can't wait to see the babies. xxx
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    depfan wrote: »
    Awww my boy Clinton didn't make the cut... but I can see why Stanley was the one. You either have that spark or you don't-- c'est la vie.
    I enjoyed your writing and hope you continue in some capacity because I'd love to read more. BTW, the way Christopher peaced out at the end of that date lol

christopher was such a player lol. totally took me by surprise!
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    #JusticeforClinton
    Thanks guys! <3
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    @Simanite, glad you are still writing stories, I've always enjoyed reading them! Stanley and Abigail make a super cute couple.. definitely can't wait to see what their future family will look like :)

Looks like Clinton will be moving into my rotation, I've got the perfect sim!