Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Omg there is a Parenthood Guide!

BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
I am so greatful to the sims team for this new game pack.Because I think it will bring new depth and meaning to our sims personalities.
Here's the link to the new informational guide. There are some new neat , really details . Many things to be excited about.And one of my favorite parts is that there are a WHOPPING 93 NEW build and buy mode objects! Wow. That is incredible :)<3

There's also in depth explanations of the way parenting works : https://simsvip.com/sims-4-parenthood-guide/

v4yrnp.jpg

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2017
    93 new build/buy mode objects? I knew that there will be some new objects in the Pack because the Packs usually do come with some. But I didn't that there 93 new ones with Parenthood. :)
    Post edited by sunman502 on
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    thanks for this find some neat stuff.
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    93?! *dies of "clutter" happiness*
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Lots of good information there.
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Also this, PET HAIR!

34566558410_8e7bc2285e.jpg
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    itsmegamo wrote: »
    Also this, PET HAIR!

good eye
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    And assorted kid
    itsmegamo wrote: »
    Also this, PET HAIR!

And assorted kids droppings. OMG! :D I would love to know who was the one on the Sims team that came up with that one. Assorted kids droppings? That has to be one smelly sofa. I'm laughing so hard over this that I have tears in my eyes. :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I am so greatful to the sims team for this new game pack.Because I think it will bring new depth and meaning to our sims personalities.
    Here's the link to the new informational guide. There are some new neat , really details . Many things to be excited about.And one of my favorite parts is that there are a WHOPPING 93 NEW build and buy mode objects! Wow. That is incredible :)<3

There's also in depth explanations of the way parenting works : https://simsvip.com/sims-4-parenthood-guide/

v4yrnp.jpg

Yes SimsVip has guides on all the TS4 packs.
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I love the SimsVip guides, they are always very informative. Carl's Sims guides are also a favourite, I'll go check them out too. I need all the info I can get before release tonight. :)