Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is the Bold/Italic tool bars etc.?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Oh boy. v.v I really hope they fix this soon. My thread is a mess. >_<

@SimGuruDrake When you get the chance, could you please look into this?
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am now fully a member with everything back to how it was!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Now I have quickly lost my member status and again I have reverted to a new member in just 5 minutes so this glitch is happening right now. I was actually without a rank for a while and then I went back to 'new member'

I did not know that other players where also having this issue
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    minkydpainminkydpain Posts: 92 Member
    I am having a lot of these issues, I have not become a member after reaching the requirements, I links to people's username do not work nor to emoticons :s
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Now I have quickly lost my member status and again I have reverted to a new member in just 5 minutes so this glitch is happening right now. I was actually without a rank for a while and then I went back to 'new member'

I think they are changing stuff all this week, unless a guru wants to correct me about that as Vanilla says they are adding a new 'switch' on May 21st so maintenance is scheduled so maybe they have messed up everything in advance of that new addition whatever that is.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

I think they are changing stuff all this week, unless a guru wants to correct me about that as Vanilla says they are adding a new 'switch' on May 21st so maintenance is scheduled so maybe they have messed up everything in advance of that new addition whatever that is.

Replacing a switch is like replacing your power strip your TV is plugged on, except it's for network and not electricity.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member

@king_of_simcity7 - Why are you a new member again, I thought this was fixed :neutral:
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

@king_of_simcity7 - Why are you a new member again, I thought this was fixed :neutral:

They did fix his points but ever since they did this update, anyone that has the New Member status and has the requirements for membership hasn't been promoted yet. I believe the last time anyone was promoted was that Sunday before the Monday update. Someone did say that they heard from SimGuruDrake that the issues was being looked into.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    We still lack functioning colour and font size codes :/ Hope someone's going to fix it soon.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    minkydpainminkydpain Posts: 92 Member
    As I noted before, I have all requirements to be a member, like many others, yet still have not received member status. But things that used to work for me now do not. For example I cannot use the link to a simmer like @minkydpain doesn't work, I cannot use. :smiley: , smiley's and quotes do not work for me either.
  • Options
    I am still a new member :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

When I quote you, I get a popup that says the text had to be converted to BBCode. Is this a symptom of still not being a full member again, or phone related (on your end?), or on my end? Maybe that is part of the problem? I have no idea how this stuff works or should work.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

When I quote you, I get a popup that says the text had to be converted to BBCode. Is this a symptom of still not being a full member again, or phone related (on your end?), or on my end? Maybe that is part of the problem? I have no idea how this stuff works or should work.

The same thing happens to me when I'm quoting a New Member on my PC.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    lisasc360 wrote: »

The same thing happens to me when I'm quoting a New Member on my PC.

O.K.< (as in thank you for confirming this) then maybe someone should check to see if members who are deemed new members should go ahead and enable BBCode for them? I don't know why they still don't have their full memberships. It seems like that makes sense to me, lol, but as I said I don't know how it works.
    Post edited by Cinebar on
  • Options
    > @Cinebar said:
    > king_of_simcity7 wrote: »
    >
    > I am still a new member :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When I quote you, I get a popup that says the text had to be converted to BBCode. Is this a symptom of still not being a full member again, or phone related (on your end?), or on my end? Maybe that is part of the problem? I have no idea how this stuff works or should work.

It is when you quote new members :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    > @Cinebar said:
    > king_of_simcity7 wrote: »
    >
    > I am still a new member :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > When I quote you, I get a popup that says the text had to be converted to BBCode. Is this a symptom of still not being a full member again, or phone related (on your end?), or on my end? Maybe that is part of the problem? I have no idea how this stuff works or should work.

It is when you quote new members :(

I'm not sure if it's only then or not, I usually don't even pay attention to who is a new member or not. But I see it often in the last month or so.
  • Options
    DagmarHDagmarH Posts: 68 Member
    That's because the forum has not been upgrading new members to members for the past month. Anyone who was below 50 points at the beginning of May has not been upgraded to regular member since then after getting 50 points.