Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread to Parenthood (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I have my cash card loaded lol know I need to sleep XD ugh but tomorrow should go by faster with the planned hike, swimming and simming with a new legacy founder.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    WOOOOOT WOOOOT!!! :p
  • DemiSue13DemiSue13 Posts: 58 Member
    Does anyone have any idea what time in the U.K. it will be released? I'm working Tuesday night and I wanna play
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    So here it is Sunday evening and I'll be going to bed soon. Tomorrow morning I have to go get my IV meds so that will take 2 hours, then I'll come home and I'll be a melted marshmallow and have to sleep most of the day (my treatments make me insanely tired), so I should have no trouble making it to Tuesday! Then I hope to offload my child on my mother in law on Tuesday afternoon so I can play
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We're 1 day away from release!!!!!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    edited May 2017
    DemiSue13 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea what time in the U.K. it will be released? I'm working Tuesday night and I wanna play

I believe it's 6 pm for UK. Because you're one hour behind us here in Scandinavia, and it'll release 7 pm for me.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Only 35 more hours! :P
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I have a question. When does the pack release in New Zealand and Australia? I'm not from there, but I would think they'd get it a bit earlier because otherwise it would be released on May 31st as they are ahead of Europe, the US and most of Asia by a lot. So I've been sitting here wondering when the people who live there get new packs and if they have to wait even longer than me here in Europe...
  • DemiSue13DemiSue13 Posts: 58 Member
    [quote="Tomatplante;c-15793532"][quote="DemiSue13;c-15793293"]Does anyone have any idea what time in the U.K. it will be released? I'm working Tuesday night and I wanna play [/quote]

I believe it's 6 pm for UK. Because you're one hour behind us here in Scandinavia, and it'll release 7 pm for me.[/quote]

:disappointed: thank you, I work at 8pm so I guess my playing will have to wait until Thursday night :'(
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have a question. When does the pack release in New Zealand and Australia? I'm not from there, but I would think they'd get it a bit earlier because otherwise it would be released on May 31st as they are ahead of Europe, the US and most of Asia by a lot. So I've been sitting here wondering when the people who live there get new packs and if they have to wait even longer than me here in Europe...

It's a worldwide release (i.e. It's released at the same time everywhere). Game packs usually launch at 10 am pacific time (1 pm Eastern time and 6 pm GMT). That's indeed May 31 in Australia. But they don't really have to wait any longer either because they're already halfway through May 29 there (it's currently 4:20 pm there).

It's a worldwide release (i.e. It's released at the same time everywhere). Game packs usually launch at 10 am pacific time (1 pm Eastern time and 6 pm GMT). That's indeed May 31 in Australia. But they don't really have to wait any longer either because they're already halfway through May 29 there (it's currently 4:20 pm there).

So they do get it on May 31st! Then it's not really released on the same date everywhere. Thanks for explaining, this is the first time I'm buying a pack on release day and wondering about stuff like that. :)
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Tomorrow is the big day!

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170530T10&p0=137&msg=Release+of+Sims+4:+Parenthood+Game+Pack&font=cursive&csz=1
    A countdown for you all.

Disclaimer: This countdown might NOT be 100% accurate since launch time is a guess based on previous GPs and SPs.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member

So they do get it on May 31st! Then it's not really released on the same date everywhere. Thanks for explaining, this is the first time I'm buying a pack on release day and wondering about stuff like that. :)

Not the same date no, but at the same time.
    Timezones makes it so its a different date in different countries. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Sigh. Back to work tomorrow. But at least it does not release until I am back home for the evening! Guess what I'll be thinking about while I'm sat at my work desk? :D
  • MeggyPlumbobMeggyPlumbob Posts: 46 Member
    6pm is so late for the UK! :(
    That means I've got over a day to wait :'(
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the big day!

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170530T10&p0=137&msg=Release+of+Sims+4:+Parenthood+Game+Pack&font=cursive&csz=1
    A countdown for you all.

Disclaimer: This countdown might NOT be 100% accurate since launch time is a guess based on previous GPs and SPs.

Yes tomorrow. Can't wait to see the many reviews today.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the big day!

A countdown for you all.

Yes tomorrow. Can't wait to see the many reviews today.

Omg can they release reviews today i always forget what the time frame is for media copies or w/e.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    edited May 2017
    6pm is so late for the UK! :(
    That means I've got over a day to wait :'(

This is nothing, it's 8 pm for me which is even worse. I'll be on edge all day tomorrow. I already am to be honest. The impatience has gotten so bad that I want to play the game, but don't want to play without Parenthood so I'm at an impasse. I can't focus on my work either, this pack better come soon!

Post edited by simmer_whovian on
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    This day better go fast because I'm growing impatient . 24 hours or so of you know what .This is torture lol.Any idea what time it comes out East Coast US time hopefully 10 am or something and not later cause I don't think I could handle it if it was 1pm or some dumbness like that. lol.I wonder of Blake Essence and Life Simmer got the game free I'd love to see reviews from them that would help me pass time
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Does anyone know what time today the embargo is lifted for those who got early access? Is it 24 h before the pack is released maybe?
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    edited May 2017
    LesboKnope wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time today the embargo is lifted for those who got early access? Is it 24 h before the pack is released maybe?

Somebody said 7am PT 10 am EST those are US times but I'm not sure if it's lifted today or Tuesday .I'm not sure about other countries
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    > @KeyserFn said:
    > LesboKnope wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know what time today the embargo is lifted for those who got early access? Is it 24 h before the pack is released maybe?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Somebody said 7am PT 10 am EST those are US times but I'm not sure if it's lifted today or Tuesday .I'm not sure about other countries

I just saw that TheEnglishSimmer will publish a video 3PM GMT, so that's probably at the same time all over the world.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Anyone else determined not to read any reviews today? Having decided I wanted the pack from the start, I have seen enough information from other people and I don't want to see anything else unless it's in my own game. I'll just get jealous or frustrated.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Anyone else determined not to read any reviews today? Having decided I wanted the pack from the start, I have seen enough information from other people and I don't want to see anything else unless it's in my own game. I'll just get jealous or frustrated.

Me! I'm aiming to get sooooo much work done that once the pack drops I can just shut the world out and enjoy discovering all the things that haven't been shown as of now. (Then I'll have to get back to work on Wednesday - this pack would drop in a busy week!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

I don't normally read/watch reviews. I read the information released and watch the livestream and that is all the information I need. I also like to find things in the game for myself. My son plays and we'll share finds with each other and it's a fun way to share our games.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam