Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Wait, is there only 1 Mafia Goon left?

Two.

There is four mafia?!?

yes. there were 4 to start out.
    The townspeople decide to lynch Ava once night falls. She screams "I hope that you burn!" just as she takes her last breaths. She was Eliza Schuyler, a Mafia Goon.

Yay! 2 down 2 to go.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    From XDJSIMMERX's thread...
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mmemememememme

Lucky, go and post something at the Hamilton mafia thread. People are all wondering where you are. :D
    Mmemememememme

Lucky, go and post something at the Hamilton mafia thread. People are all wondering where you are. :D

I already did 4 times, MAFIA!
    Mmemememememme

Thanks. I sacrificed myself on night one.

By the way, I think I'mma join this game too.

@DeKay @LuckyKittenCat DO NOT talk about current mafia games on other threads. This is against the rules. If you are caught doing this again you will be mod-killed. (DeKay, I understand you are already dead, but still, do not discuss the mafia outside the actual thread.)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    You guys are so good!
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    You guys are so good!

Die already, scum.
    oh
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    You guys are so good!

Die already, scum.

Heed not the rebel who screams, even after death :wink:
  • Options
    Kandy wrote: »
    You guys are so good!

Die already, scum.

These are wise words, enterprising men quote 'em...?
    oh
  • Options
    You guys are so good!

Die already, scum.

These are wise words, enterprising men quote 'em...?

Don't act surprised, you guys, 'cause I wrote 'em!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    *opens Spotify to the Hamilton soundtrack*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    Aww! But Hamilton forgets!
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    Aww! But Hamilton forgets!

His plan would have the government assume state's debts!
    oh
  • Options
    I dunno. The soundtrack is pretty catchy, but I feel like I can only truly appreciate it once I get the context.

I'll make it a point to watch Hamilton if they have a run here.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I dunno. The soundtrack is pretty catchy, but I feel like I can only truly appreciate it once I get the context.

I'll make it a point to watch Hamilton if they have a run here.

They're touring. They come to my city in like 2 years...

BUT I'M WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT

(Also watch this video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJTJc0vBNTU
    oh
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Oh wow, you guys are so good! Can you @XDJSIMMERX maybe tell me the exact point where you knew Ava was mafia and why? Cause I completely missed it!
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    I guessed that Ava was mafia when she left a comment about which people we should lynch. I suspected it was her because the comment seemed like she was trying to drive attention away from herself, so no one would suspect her. :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    That's brilliant! At least I get the gist of it now.

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    I guessed that Ava was mafia when she left a comment about which people we should lynch. I suspected it was her because the comment seemed like she was trying to drive attention away from herself, so no one would suspect her. :)
    Wow that was a good guess and i thought that we were going at her randomly lol
    Good job guys
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    Thanks, good catch! I completely missed that and wasn't exactly sure why everyone voted for her. Well, this is definitely an interesting development. We have to take a closer look at everyone who either no voted or voted for hussein, though to be honest I'm still not sure about him. I feel like I might just be completely off in this game, especially considering that I'm feeling ill.
  • Options
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Thanks, good catch! I completely missed that and wasn't exactly sure why everyone voted for her. Well, this is definitely an interesting development. We have to take a closer look at everyone who either no voted or voted for hussein, though to be honest I'm still not sure about him. I feel like I might just be completely off in this game, especially considering that I'm feeling ill.

I still find him jumping on Lucky to be weird. For me personally, I found the way she was acting to be weird, but his reasoning to me made no sense. Assuming Lucky is town (and I'm starting to think that maybe she is-I looked at what she posted the day I was saying she wasn't active, and it seems she wa a barely active on the forums at all), Hussein jumping on her seems like something scum desperate to lynch would do.

However, he could also just be a mistaken/confused townie. Idk. I hope the murder tonight reveals something that leads us in the right direction
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Mmemememememme

Mmemememememme

Mmemememememme

@DeKay @LuckyKittenCat DO NOT talk about current mafia games on other threads. This is against the rules. If you are caught doing this again you will be mod-killed. (DeKay, I understand you are already dead, but still, do not discuss the mafia outside the actual thread.)

No one told me that! :o
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Mmemememememme

Mmemememememme

Mmemememememme

No one told me that! :o

If you look on the 1st page 1st post, its rule #8
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

I still find him jumping on Lucky to be weird. For me personally, I found the way she was acting to be weird, but his reasoning to me made no sense. Assuming Lucky is town (and I'm starting to think that maybe she is-I looked at what she posted the day I was saying she wasn't active, and it seems she wa a barely active on the forums at all), Hussein jumping on her seems like something scum desperate to lynch would do.

However, he could also just be a mistaken/confused townie. Idk. I hope the murder tonight reveals something that leads us in the right direction

I have similar feelings about that but I also have doubts about it. I believe that one of the people who voted for him might be mafia trying to lynch someone apart from Ava, which would put you and Broncos in the spotlight. Me too of course, but obviously I know I'm town. So either you or Broncos or I'm completely off, which could very well be the case. Hmm.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The townspeople decide to lynch Ava once night falls. She screams "I hope that you burn!" just as she takes her last breaths. She was Eliza Schuyler, a Mafia Goon.

Nice pun! We have two goons left, which is really good for night 2!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

I have similar feelings about that but I also have doubts about it. I believe that one of the people who voted for him might be mafia trying to lynch someone apart from Ava, which would put you and Broncos in the spotlight. Me too of course, but obviously I know I'm town. So either you or Broncos or I'm completely off, which could very well be the case. Hmm.

My doubts about him being maf actually stem from a point you made earlier, about the roles non Hamilfans would have taken (as they mostly joined later) being taken already. But I don't think that there was really a "bandwagon" to vote for him, like there usually is when a townie is getting lynched. They votes were pretty evenly spread if you didn't count Ava, whow as quickly getting more and more votes. I really don't think there was a chance that she would have been saved, as there were a couple non-votes, and one for crafty (or for me. One of us). Again, it wa S pretty split, and convincing those people while Ava being voted for was picking up steam would have been hard.

Basically, what I'm saying is if I was Mafia, it wouldn't have made sense for me to try and start a Hussein bandwagon when there (arguably) already was one for Ava. And luckily everyone who voted for Ava was right.

I'm gonna go look at who joined when and try to glean info from that. I think that that, plus tonight's kill, will help us out a lot (hopefully at least)
  • Options
    Hussein joined pretty late (second to last to join), so I'm now less suspicious of him, just because of the theory you posed earlier. Still, though, I'm bothered by his weird reasoning for Lucky. If he could explain himself, that would be nice.

For now, maybe we should focus on the non-Hamilfans towards the top of the list.
  • Options
    @Erica87 Aww, I hope you feel better soon! :'(
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762