Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Thanks @Jahnna ~ done here as well. Hopefully someone is able to fix the issue; I'm dying to gift again.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Sorry for the lateness Thank you very much to @lasummerb for the arc reactor shirt it's already in my game :P and I did say thank you to you as well @lauravonawesome ? can't remember anymore lol

Top 5 updated.

I got credited 10 points today, from I guess yesterday when I was just trying a couple of adverts :\ hoping it gets sorted soon and Laura that is a beautiful cane
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Thank you @lasummerb for giving me my #1 Top 5 item (Babydoll) <3

Also, thank you @Kb777 for the Cast Iron Skillet :smiley:

I appreciate it, y'all! :love:

Top 5 Updated Here
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    @Kylieb191 yes you did, no worries :)

also, thanks to you and @lilrosaleen for the compliments on my lovely walking stick~ i'm still impressed that my dad made that (and i wish i could bottle his mad skillz, since i can't even draw... but that's why i play the sims games, since it's the only way i can make any of the cool stuff in my head come alive).

also, thank you @MidnightAura for my beautiful faire vine wall sculpture~ top 5 updated :)

still no ads here~ super lame.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my ads aren't working. i canwatch but my points don't change.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @friendsfan367 unfortunately this is a known issue~ go here and here, and click on the 'me too' button.

• Options
    lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    my ads aren't working. i canwatch but my points don't change.
    @friendsfan367 Sorry to hear that. :(
    Could you please report this here?
    Hopefully EA will sort it out soon.

• Options
    @friendsfan367 unfortunately this is a known issue~ go here and here, and click on the 'me too' button.

I me too'd both posts and left replies.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Just scored Make a Wish free~ there was an item from it in my top 5, so I updated that as well.

I am beyond exhausted; good mornight all!

• Options
    lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    @lauravonawesome Gratz! Yay! Thank you for mentioning "Make a Wish". I almost completely forgot about it but then was able to get it free in the nick of time.
  • Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @TrevorJ for your gift <3<3<3

Top 5 updated :)
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    Congrats @lilrosaleen on your free set as well! Yay! So glad I could be a reminder too :)

So sad and disappointed in EA right now. Still no response re: ads and no sign that points to any of it being fixed. Sigh.

• Options
    I'll get back to normal messaging, I am currently dm-ing ea via twitter
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Kylieb191 how did you get them to respond to you? I might give it a try as well, since I've gotten zero answers since I started posting about this issue, whether on Twitter or Answers HQ.

Update: EA_Mai has finally responded to me on Answers HQ and has said that she is looking into this. At least that's something.

• Options
    I was obscure about what I needed help with, I just asked if they could help me with a problem i'm having with sims 3 and soon enough they'll dm you so far they have said the usual wait 24 hours and still waiting for a reply back.

At least it's getting somehwere on answers hq at least, fingers crossed this all gets sorted out soon so we can get back to gifting
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    EA Help
    I am able to see that you were granted 5 SimPoints this morning. Unfortunately, I have no way of determining how many ads you watched all together. I will be granting you 20 SimPoints as a one time courtesy for your troubles. Sorry for the inconvenience. -ivy
    3m 26 seconds ago
    Kylie
    I think it was 1 out of the 10 to be honest but thank you very much, will this problem be sorted out by any chance?
    2m
    Sent

EA Help
    You're welcome, Kylie. I have informed the team about this issue :) -Ivy
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @Kylieb191 "I will be granting you 20 simpoints as a one time courtesy for your troubles" If I got that from a rep I would be most tempted to tell them to go somewhere and do something inappropiate to themselves with those 20 sp.
    20 sp feels like they're basically just taking a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on their customers; they cannot seriously believe that during this whole ordeal their customers have watched only four ads. I don't know about you, but the amount of ads I've watched during this sp-less time period would've yielded at least 400 sp. EA cannot in all honesty think that anyone would contact them about 20 missing sp from ads - we all know that the ads normally sometimes doesn't pay out and you can't really complain about four faulty ads.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Edited: wasn't expecting the sp to be fair, Just wanted to find out what was going on and if it was going to be fixed so we can get back to building up our sp :)

So far, i've watched 4 ads and 3 have worked but I have no more ads to test :S
    Post edited by Kylieb191 on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    So far, i've watched 4 ads and 3 have worked but I have no more ads to test :S

Just read your post and went to check - my ads are fixed now and paying out again! So I guess it's getting back to normal now.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Yeah my ads haven't paid out in days.. (I've lost count). Every once in a blue moon I'll get and additional 5sp just show up. So I have been laying a little low on the gifting. I hope it gets fixed as that is my only source of SP for awhile. *sigh* So sorry guys.
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Options
    My ads still don't pay out either. While I'm glad to hear that most of you seem to be getting SP again, I'm just super disappointed that mine still don't work and I likely won't see a single SP from those ads I watched.

Some good news, anyway: I went to see the orthopedic surgeon this morning and he gave me the all-clear to start physiotherapy. I'm seeing him again in 6 weeks and he says he's hopeful that I should be able to return to work in August.

Also, thank you @Kitiara for my beautiful tea light :) Top 5 updated.

@LillaGrisen would totally have told that person where to shove their sp.

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @lauravonawesome - Great news that you will be starting physio.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Thank you @Kitiara for lowering my CYS for Futureshock Living <3<3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Me1620 thank you Jodi :)

For some reason, I also thought this was the gifting board and not the DD thread. Clearly, I derped (and should probably sleep at some point).

Edit: oh wow, this *is* the gifting board. Herp derp derp. :confused:

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else sees the new 'splash' ad for 3x discounts through MMAO (though the dates are wrong, so it's probably an error like the one someone found last time).

Also OMG JUST HAD 10 SP SHOW UP! Not sure why, but it's the only SP I've gotten in ~4+ days. Someone is listening to us!