Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2017
    Page 1550

@aricarai Thanks for the lovely comments :) If you use camera mode (tab) you can see inside the bus. The controls are a little jumpy but with a bit of practice it can be done :)

@king_of_simcity7 I hope you weren't stalking those girls on the train! :o

@Silverofdreams30 Great update. Ava is a cutie.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) I like the ghost stories but they can take so long and some sims want to do it all the time. Ghosts telling ghost stories would be so much more fun ;)

@TadOlson Sorry about your internet problems :( I don't like to play too much when it gets hot here either. Fortunately I am coming into winter :)
    Great overhead view :)

@CravenLestat I know who Corey Feldman is. I am a little older than you but I watched many 80s movies. I just love my elders I guess :p
    Cool lamp!

@donnabailey Cute pics of Tracey brushing and playing with Dogmeat <3
    Congrats on fixing the sink! Handiness skills are essential for a happy sim life ;)
    I imagine I would love the festivals when I finally install my Seasons!
    Wow! Now that is one big money bag!
    Not so bad getting a bear after all that money ;)
    Now that looks like a real kitchen! Congrats Tracey :)
    It does look like a real home :)
    That is a beautiful fishing spot!
    LOL at the ranting! I always get a chuckle when my sims do that. I haven't had one for a while, though.
    Not such an impressive money bag this time but definitely better than another bear ;)
    Oh! I have had that happen when my sim has been talking to an elder! :o
    Great updates :)
    Edit to add: Yes, I do use Relativity! Could not fit so much in a sim day without it ;)

@lisasc360 I can only imagine how scary that would have been for you! Good luck *hugs*
    Thank you :)

@Charlottesmom The puppy's eyes <3
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    LOL at not wanting to see your "step son's" scantily clad body! :p
    Becky and Spike are both adults but they have a ways to go before they are elders.
    You and your sim dreams! LOL
    Logan really isn't a clone of Spike. He is a very nice blend of his parents. Your SS is definitely in the mix but not her nose.
    Connor really left his mark on my town. I see his eyes and hair colour often when fixing kids up on their birthdays :)
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    Page 1551

@MoonandStars83 I would never put Morty with Bella but that's just me ;) Congrats to Eamon getting his toddler skills :) I have never send a kid away but I have been tempted ;)
    Have fun at the wedding and graduation :)

@emorrill I totally understand. You need to put family first! I took my son home to Australia every year when he was on Summer break but one year we didn't go because he had recently had surgery so my computer time was severely limited making sure he was amused.
    I have preside over royal court turned off with Retuner but let the kids have it when they wish for it. I don't like when they do it autonomously because they are annoying.
    I think George is gorgeous - so much like his dad Finnian <3
    Sorry you are feeling stressed and cranky *hugs*
    I am going through some stuff myself at the moment so I totally understand stress :(

@Emily4331 Tight mini dresses are definitely off limits for my sims ;)
    I don't like the wind blown hairs at all!
    It was a bad day at the bowling alley! I sometimes watch my sims bowl for long stretches and see no falls but everyone was falling that day.
    I wore my hair long for most of my life. I never coloured it or anything. Now I wear my hair very short (pixie cut). I am not big on change.
    Have fun with your premade hotties :)
    I admit I have looked at your thread but not seen anything that has really taken my fancy yet. I will pipe up when I do :)
    Horus looks great! Love his red eyeliner!

@donnabailey I don't know why EA's version won't allow you to ask kids to parties because parties really should be more for kids, especially birthday parties.
    I consider myself a homey and domestic person (not house cleaning though) but definitely love cooking and making my house feel like a home :)
    All my sims fish, garden and cook because good meals are important to me.
    I haven't had a veggie patch for years but I grew up with one. Because I lived in America for 15 years and came home to Australia during my son's summer breaks I always missed good gardening weather.
    Mixology is super helpful. The moodlets are great and I love the skill gain drink.
    I was happy Elva's Prom worked out - so many times it doesn't.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) I could be wrong, but I think it is Seasons that allows sims to take food to parties. I know that sims can bring food to my sims' parties but I can't seem to have them do the same :(
    George is beautiful! I recently took pics of him at the park shirtless and because he is athletic he was real eye candy ;)

@LaracroftEyes1 Congrats on having no burglars! I seem to get a lot of them :#
    edited May 2017
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 224 - Part 1

Another weekend has rolled around. I usually regret having big families on weekends ;)
    34060834374_60a905552c_b.jpg
    Michael woke with a wish to improve his handiness skill. He wasn't far from the next skill level so I had him tinker with the kitchen sink. Because he was busy, Brogan went straight to the stereo for a dance :)
    34740732562_7a0fc410aa_b.jpg
    I guess the kitchen floor is slippery in bare feet ;)
    34060829184_be1732b5e5_b.jpg
    I want my boys to hang around as long a possible and I am sure that jogging is one of the factors for a long life!
    34740729132_2fcb92661f_b.jpg
    34060823904_fc5375f7b5_b.jpg
    I sent Elva to the park. The rest of the family would follow later. Here she is chatting with Cary, Shannon's half-brother and his son Douglas.
    34740723672_aeddc217a3_b.jpg
    Rowan and his kids, Stacey and Michele arrived shortly after :)
    34060817184_89193de6c1_b.jpg
    I sent Ita and she chatted with her cousin :)
    34740717852_362d731923_b.jpg
    Rowan came and chatted with Brogan. From Michael's pose I think he may have interrupted some flirting ;)
    34060810184_d1f2466a2f_b.jpg
    Shannon and Nevan finally caught up with the family and the park was bustling!
    34740710642_b6e53ee936_b.jpg
    Nevan boasted about his grandchildren to this sim he had just met. I didn't take note of her name.
    34740705942_7bc7d9d925_b.jpg
    Ita was getting along famously with Douglas! He is a couple of days older than her and she doesn't know it yet but he is the one I have planned for her ;)
    34863620156_190b8027ac_b.jpg
    I turned around and saw that Shannon had also made a new friend. I hope he has different pics of his grandchildren than Nevan does or this girl will be bored to tears ;)
    34740697462_c9444c70c5_b.jpg
    A few of the family members started to go home as sometimes happens when lots get a bit busy so I decided they should all go home.
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 224 - Part 2

Because I haven't seen Jordan since I moved the headstones, I had Brogan and Michael visit the cemetery when they got home.
    34863617786_ed2b229396_b.jpg
    It was mid afternoon when the family got home from the big park so I sent some of them to the small park near their home to kill a bit more time before dinner. I left Nevan and Shannon at home so they could woohoo their hearts out ;)
    34740688972_1680da347f_b.jpg
    Of course they rolled wishes to play games with each other when they got home! Why they couldn't roll those wishes while they were at the park is beyond me!
    34093185233_b5ab7052de_b.jpg
    Elva had a cooking wish so she made spaghetti while her dads and siblings played.
    34516880080_bd9d0a4b1b_b.jpg
    After dinner, Brogan and Michael attended a party held by Sally, daughter of Derry.
    34903916915_fa8813040e_b.jpg
    Back at home, my old boys were watching the house :)
    34516874770_b435fa8945_b.jpg
    When I checked back on Brogan and Michael they too were watching the stars :)
    34903915395_4d70c68f8a_b.jpg
    Ita was working on her cooking skill. She got a skill point while on a fieldtrip to the Bistro so her cake was perfect quality :)
    34516870550_9a49fdd3bb_b.jpg
    While the family slept, I saw a lot of movement at the family cemetery. It's a popular spot!
    34903913885_fc5e1f83ec_b.jpg
    The mourning must have worked because Jordan showed up :)
    34516866630_a1fd7a5802_b.jpg
    I got excited when I saw another ghost but it wasn't Cliff. I had found Derry's headstone in Nevan's inventory so placed it at the cemetery until one of the family members gets a chance to take it to the Mausoleum.
    34903912135_32f044905f_b.jpg
  • donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    @donnabailey lovely update, I just love the name dogmeat. when I am playing
    Dragon age origins I always name the dog in it barkspawn for the reason he always bark hehe.
    Seem like Tracys money is growing good for him.

@Silverofdreams30 OMGosh I love Barkspawn :lol: What an awesome name. Yep, a few money bags like that and he'll be in high cotton! Thanks for the nice comments. :smiley:
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited May 2017
    @emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Oh my goodness. :worried: Sorry to hear that things are still not well with your husband. :( Have you guys looked into autoimmune disorders as a possibility? Hope you can figure out what's wrong very soon!
    *Thank you for acknowledging my Sam update. <3
    Thank you... :) No not really but he is diabetic and that was one of the things on the list for the Occipital Neuralgia that I saw last week. Same here as we need some answers on what's going on with him.
    You're welcome... :)

@Emily4331,
    @lisasc360 I hope your husband is okay! My sister is also a medical mystery, so I understand the constant worry!
    Thank you... :) I guess some people are like that when it comes to illnesses and such. I know that the hubby feels like when they can't find anything wrong, that some might think that this might all be in his head but I know it't not as I can see the look of pain on his face and in his eyes when he starts to tear up from the pain.

Love the vamp pictures... :)

@donnabailey,
    @lisasc360 I'm so sorry your husband is still having so many problems. I hope they find out what's ailing him soon.
    Thank you... :)

@Mikezumi,
    @lisasc360 I can only imagine how scary that would have been for you! Good luck *hugs*
    Thank you :)/quote]
    It was scary as heck alright. I've kept thinking about my sister-in-law when she lost her husband when he got home from work one day and needed to go to the ER but he didn't make it as he had died as soon as he got out of his car... :'(
    Thank you... :)
    You're welcome... :)

Well I started doing my update today but will save it until tomorrow as I'm not finished writing it yet. I'm finding that this update is a little bit harder to write and I need more time to think about what I want to write about it. So hopefully I will have it done tomorrow when I have more time to think about it and proof-read it before posting it.

We have a holiday this weekend coming up as it is Memorial Day here in the States, so the hubby will be home on Sunday and Monday as most places will be closed for the holiday... :)
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @donnabailey -Great update!I've got sponge bathing unlocked for all sims kids or older.I can unlock for children in Retuner though they'll stretch out.Thanks for the comment.I hope they fix it soon because it messes posting here up.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!That lot looks great!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @Laracrofteyes1 -Hi there!I've not had any burglars for monthes and I've got a Mod to remove them from the game.
    @Emily4331 -Great pictures!
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Our weather looks awful this weekend.Great update!
    Here'e my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Summer-1552.
    Tanner and Tracy were both up early that morning and had gotten furniture worth 5000$ with 250$ spent on restoring it to new condition.
    34085352263_222b0e2a46.jpg
    They got ready for the day quickly and started to work on their stories on their laptops for the morning.
    34732707162_33cb4e8cae.jpg
    They got their paper shredded by a stray cat as the ice cream cart stopped near their home.
    34895781995_aefe40656c.jpg
    They took a break to use the washroom and eat lunch before getting back to writing until it was time to get to work.
    34855836376_d7c4569afb.jpg
    It was 6PM when they got off to work for the shift.
    34855830826_5de35bbc23.jpg
    They got home at 10PM and got ready for bed right away.
    34764191761_2fb9c6d3e8.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited May 2017
    I did actually used to write fanfiction a long time ago, but nothing for many years. I guess I got it all out of my system. :smiley: Nothing Trek or QL, I only wrote XF and Emergency!, and one in Highlander. I traded stories with a few friends back in the days of mailing lists. That was before your time, I think. :lol:

Oooh...fanfiction. :D Actually...fanfiction was how I met my wife so many years ago on OneList. JAG was the show that brought us together, so I have Donald P. Bellisario to thank for my family now. Emergency! Oh...I remember that show from my childhood. Used to pretend on the playground to be Randolph Mantooth's character way back in the 70s. That and Ch*Ps were my favorites back then.

Also...he has a JAG connection. Do you recognize "John Gage" from Emergency! in this crusty Marine Colonel? He played the role of Colonel Ron Barret, USMC in JAG "Impact".

rm9.JPG

I have some of my fanfiction up at ff(dot)net under JAG. Half of them are incomplete. my muses fled the coop en masse when one of the bad guy characters shot my main character (Tosh) during an Naval Inspector General inspection into a money laundering case at a Naval Special Projects (Black Project) base. I guess they were in fear of my planning more serious death and injury to the other characters. :D

My wife just LOVES Highlander (Methos was her favorite... Peter Wingfield). :D OK...she clarified that it was Duncan, first, and then Methos...)
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • kristal2424kristal2424 Posts: 131 Member
    my sim is expecting her second child and my toddler didnt like her baked Alaska and only likes plasma fruit
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Emily4331 Nice Bill Clinton reference there. ;)
    Oh and don't worry, Mr. Potter is a good Butler. :)
    *Horas and Vincent are cool looking Vampires. :) Which pose pack have you been using for modeling these hottie man sims? <3

@donnabailey Thanks for the compliments. <3 I am going to send you a PM back here soon. :)
    Yes! I would love to see pics of your redo of Red Rendezvous! :smiley:

@bekkasan You're right, I do need to enjoy these days with her. <3 Heaven knows I try...I just wish I didn't suffer from depression because it makes me have zero tolerance for typical kid behavior you know. :cry:
    Glad your son is taking good care of ya. ;)

@Mikezumi Thank you. <3 I sincerely do my best to put my family first because they are everything. <3
    I guess there's just something in the air all over the world that's making so many of us feel down lately. :( {{{Hugs back to you}}}
    *Lol! Did Brogan seriously slip from dancing?? :lol:
    *Yup, gotta keep those hotties in shape. ;):p
    *Ohhhh so Douglas is Ita's man eh? :p
    **Kind of cool your cemetery is such a popular spot. ;)
    **Yup mourning sure works!

@CravenLestat Wish I had the EP's and stuff for your amazing Galactic Bistro...

@lisasc360 I see. Well, I pray you guys find out what's officially going on soon. Not knowing is THE hardest part of it all. :confounded: (Trust me, we know. It took a YEAR to figure out what was ailing hubby so badly! And yes, it got to the point where doctors were beginning to wonder if it was all in his head...ugh.
    After a skin biopsy it was finally revealed that he has an Autoimmune disorder. A rare one actually: Mastocytosis or also called MCAD). Best wishes and hope your husband gets some relief soon. <3

@TadOlson Looks like you are enjoying your 100 babies challenge. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Donald Bellisario created Quantum Leap! ;) Seriously, if you've never watched it go do it! :smiley:
    (But I get the feeling you have. :) ).

Caught up!

So, you all want to know who else are real life hotties? THESE GUYS! <3 Seriously, each and every one of them are. I am attracted to the musically talented men <3 and sometimes the nerds. :p They are my favorite band ever! The ones who brought you none other than "Hey There Delilah" and "Rhythm of Love," The Plain White Ts!! :star:
    This song is a remake of one of the Ramones songs. ;) I love how animated the lead singer (Tom Higgenson) gets when he sings! :lol: Anyway, watch it! It's great! (Although I'm not a fan of the cartoon shown... :confused:)

Someday I will simmify these guys for fun. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7ZPcHwIME

Happy Simming! Going to start working on Part 2 of Sam's update. :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    edited May 2017
    Just wanted to pop in and say HI!!! I've been lurking, reading and like/awesoming posts.
    I've also been working on something I'm thinking about putting on the exchange.

@lisasc360 I'm sorry to hear your hubby is having so many problems. :( I read a little about what you said your family doctor(?) thinks it might be. It sounds very similar to the headaches I get because of my condition. I hope the Dr's figure out what it is soon so he can get relief. {{{hugs}}}

@emorrill I owe you a PM. As long as the storms due here tomorrow don't mess up the internet I will try my best to respond tomorrow. :)

Happy simming everyone.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @emorrill I know for sure I have used:
    modthesims.info/download.php?t=523730

modthesims.info/download.php?t=521894
    Those were just the vampires, though.

I have used this one one others:
    modthesims.info/download.php?t=540481

But I mostly use the poses from this pack:asgemsims.blogspot.com/2012/08/men-pose-pack-for-males-s.html

And I know you're going to get an age restriction warning if you click that link. Just know that it is because other places on that site the creator(s) make some naughty poses. :lol:

My family as they are now. I took these before coming out of game :)
    34755363942_5ea6b4b92a_b.jpg
    34755361132_ee7ddb3a2e_b.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh my...it's almost 1 am here! :flushed:

But, I JUST finished Part 2 of Sam's story and...................

I gotta upload it tomorrow. ;) Err, I mean, later today. :p I need my sleep folks!
    Sorry to do that to ya. :p

Goodnight and Happy Simming! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Odessa gave birth to her and Clark's third child, Amelia.
    oazpnd.jpg

It was time for Alan to go to the prom. His date Celia came to pick him up...
    2a6jtbk.jpg

... but when the limo arrived, only Alan entered it and drove away! I used Master Controller to send Celia to the school after him.
    2lwt2c7.jpg

It obviously worked, because while inside, Alan and Celia had their first kiss and started going steady! Alan was also crowned prom king.
    23hn52c.jpg

Little Amelia aged up to toddler.
    258piiu.jpg

I'm not happy with her random brown hair colour, but I won't change it.
    2d12pi1.jpg

The first word she learned, which will determine her career, is "star". I don't have ITF, so it won't be Astronomy; it will have to be a career which either involves logic or becoming a celebrity.
    313m16s.jpg

The second word, which will help choose her spouse, is "flowers" - so it will be a sim with the Hopeles Romantic trait, or one who autonomously gives her flowers or sends her a plant as a gift.
    2en10fd.jpg

And this is the cutest random thing I ever saw in game: I zoomed in to the Spring Festival and saw a cat waiting in front of each of the two kissing booths! (Their names are Fuzzball Andrews and Gumbo Koffi.) Come on, kissing booth attendants, kiss the kitties!
    2ug182v.jpg
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 225 - Part 1

It's Sunday morning and Ita's last day as a child :)
    34919516445_d92851028c_b.jpg
    Nevan's heading to the chicken coop to harvest eggs. He looks so cute in his jammies :)
    34787577981_a882349f1e_b.jpg
    Elva woke with a wish to prepare a meal so I had her make some waffles.
    34919512845_538656444b_b.jpg
    I sent the children to the small park across the street. When I checked on them they were playing catch.
    34787573821_780b449a11_b.jpg
    I often see Spike around town playing chess. He's playing with Mark Adams and being watched by Mark's wife Patrice and daughter Edith.
    34787569081_2dd6754091_b.jpg
    I wish there were a way to keep ALL service sims out of the game. I just hate seeing pudding where my sims are :# I sometimes forget but generally spend a couple of minutes when my sims age up to YA to remove all relationships with the service sim kids they come into contact with at school.
    34879014566_dd369cf0af_b.jpg
    To protect my kids from pudding, I had Shay invite his Grandpa Spike over.
    34108658423_af7a54942c_b.jpg
    After a quick chat with his Grandpa, Shay headed for the stereo. He is so much like Brogan! :)
    34879011576_ea9e09f377_b.jpg
    34108654953_835b2588a9_b.jpg
    Michael also chatted with his dad :)
    34879008636_e8176af535_b.jpg
    Shannon has a wish to paint a masterpiece. It hasn't happened yet but he doesn't have many wishes so I have locked it in.
    34108651243_292370b564_b.jpg
    I had Nevan empty the easel and he started a new painting when he realized he couldn't interact with Shannon ;)
    34879005336_3c1b379265_b.jpg
    As soon as Shannon finished his painting, Spike went out to chat with him. Of course, Nevan wasn't far behind because he had also finished his painting :)
    34108646743_bc81bfa294_b.jpg
    After a few minutes chatting, Spike spun into his work clothes and left. Shannon and Nevan started flirting the moment he left ;)
    34879002586_8b1bcb088c_b.jpg
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 225 - Part 2

After Spike left I found Ita playing in the sand box.
    34108642543_a65f893cf8_b.jpg
    She looked very excited about making a freezer bunny :)
    34919493525_04f8217d9a_b.jpg
    Brogan wanted to go the local pool so I sent him with Michael. You can just see his head in the small pool at the back. I don't know why Cary and Douglas are in their formal duds!
    34108637093_591ab40aa7_b.jpg
    I let the boys stay at the pool for an hour before sending them home for Ita's birthday.
    34787582081_48d32f4773_b.jpg
    Ugh! Helmet hair :#
    34108633073_6d363c0088_b.jpg
    She still needs to "pop up" but she's looking better already! :)
    34532246710_bee5cee936_b.jpg
    So pretty! :)
    34108629453_12ea20cec6_b.jpg
    I miscalculated the birthday so the family had to kill some time before eating cake. The girls shared a secret while they waited.
    34532243510_529dfe1c8e_b.jpg
    34108625493_d2a84c8695_b.jpg
    After cake, the boys watched the house :)
    34532240560_76d0730d32_b.jpg
    I had Shay work on his cooking skill.
    34108621103_3fa333846c_b.jpg
    He burned his first muffin LOL
    34532235670_876423ef85_b.jpg
    After he threw it away, I had him try again and he burned another!
    34108616493_6b016b7637_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Another day and I still am not s member :( my interest in the forums is now drppping each day :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @PalmArrow So cute with those kitties waiting ifnron the kissing booth.
    Cutie toddler hope she finds a nice spouse.

@Mikezumi Always great updates

@donnabailey Thank you, I used to write Roswell ( Tv series fanfictions once many
    years ago haha, but im not a good writer so didn ot continue. Yeah I love the name Barkspwan bark cause he barks alot, spawn
    cause the enemies they fght is called darkspawn.

@emorrill Thank you

@Emily4331 wow nice looking vampires,do you have them uploaded on the exchange ?

Anyone I ight have missed great updates

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    forumfeedback_zpsfhnebiwp.png

I've handed out awesomes and likes! I just want to say that I learn so much about this game every time I come to this thread. I seriously look at these pictures and go 'HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT!!'

@Silverofdreams30:
    * You have such cute toddlers!
    * Holden is very handsome!

@Mikezumi:
    * I honestly think Shannon and Nevan are my favorites of yours...and that's saying something because you have such amazing families!
    * How come no stereos in your houses?
    * I love those notebooks; did they come with the mod?
    * Willie doesn't look impressed in the limo.
    * Goodness me, George is handsome!
    * Wow, Darla does look good as an elder!

@donnabailey:
    * I didn't know dogs shed when you brushed them?! That's awesome!
    * Sponge bath...is that really a thing? I didn't know you could do that either.
    * Haha, you're teaching me so much!
    * That's amazing that Tracey got so much money; this challenge is amazing!
    * How did you come across this challenge? Are there rules? I might want to try it!
    * I'm loving Tracey's claw machine face! Haha - that's a great picture!

@Emily4331:
    * Your vampire makeovers are awesome!

@Mikezumi:
    * I shouldn't laugh but that's brilliant with Brogan slipping on the kitchen floor.
    * How the heck did you get your park so busy?!
    * Boast about grandchildren...is that really a thing?!
    * I like how you're the ultimate matchmaker and already know who is going to be who!
    * Honestly...sitting and reading on the fountain?! That's so cool!
    * Looks like a bunch of teens hanging out at the cemetery waiting for a thrill!

@mycami21:
    * Ooh, can't wait to see what you've been working on

@CravenLestat:
    * Really cute VS undies!

@Mikezumi:
    * Such a beautiful family!
    * I love Edith's hair...do you know where it's from?
    * I know I've seen it several times, but I absolutely love Shannon's every day outfit. I was looking at it more closely in the picture where he's painting!
    * I always love to see your ageing ups; how they come out and then what you fix
    * Ita is very pretty; she's aged up beautifully

@PalmArrow:
    * Amelia is a very pretty name!
    * Oooh no, it's like a cruel joke...date comes to pick you up and you steal the limo!
    * That is the best prom picture I think I've ever seen! Haha
    * Aww the meow meows wanted some love and smooches
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @aricarai Thank you

Here is another update

[img][/img]qiqOapT.jpg

Adam washing hands

[img][/img]qlkkBW2.jpg

Holden was out at the arcade place

[img][/img]p8g357c.jpg

Ava learned all skills so aged her up

[img][/img]zmB76bV.jpg

[img][/img]leV8sxR.jpg

she turned out great, did not had to edit her at all

[img][/img]JmdXeie.jpg

Tierd parent

[img][/img]oM0HQIH.jpg

Their house, it is spring but snowing like mad,
    sorta similar to our springs up here hehe.

all for now

@aricarai I don't normally do a catch up until morning but I just want to quickly answer your question about Edith's hair. I really can't say where I got it from as I have downloaded quite a few hairs in the last few months and they all run into each other in my mind! I could very well have got her hair HERE. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top