Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another Parenthood Giveaway (Closed - winners announced) :)

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Super sweet of you to do a giveaway!

I'll share with you this picture of the Grace's, my legacy family, that I did for last Christmas. They're family has fallen apart a little, since the parents of the youngest split. But they still set apart their differences to celebrate holidays like these together, because they both think their children are the most important things in the world. <3
    2_12_16_19_14_37.png
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    Thank you for doing this! :) It's really sweet
    tumblr_oq3ikwZYQS1rz6y3uo1_540.png
    tumblr_oq3y3cxUNr1rz6y3uo1_540.png
    This is my current family (although the triplet children just became teens and the toddler is now a child)! I'm playing an ISBI and the adult female, Rhea, is my torch holder. She met her husband, Colin Pancakes (grandson of Eliza and Bob), when they were teenagers and married pretty quickly once she became a YA. The triplets were a nerve-wrecking surprise since I can only control Rhea, but her now deceased father helped with them a lot. It wasn't until the youngest, Gray, came that Colin turned into super dad! He played with Gray ever chance he got and every time Rhea was working with Gray with the blocks, Colin would come over and try to do it himself. :D Gray is going to be the next torch holder, so I'm looking forward to watching him grow up.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited May 2017
    @SimTrippy, I don´t want to derail your thread so I hope you don´t mind this one more post. I´ll delete it if you prefer and PM @itsmegamo instead.

@itsmegamo: Actually, you were right about the "imaginary" images being an effect. I looked into it today and found the source to edit. You can download the mod which disables these effects here.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I finally got around to reading all of your posts (I'd read some at work already, but well, I prefer taking my time for this :D ), and I really liked all of your families & stories! I'm afraid I'm gonna have a really hard time choosing :/

@83bienchen don't worry about it, asa as no one tries to turn it into a 3-page discussion on the value of using mods in the first place, I honestly don't mind at all :)
  • Options
    MareviolaMareviola Posts: 86 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway! :smile:

Since Toddlers came out I've been doing the 100 Baby Challenge:

At first Lilian, the matriarch, was always very busy painting and tending the garden (she can't have an actual job) 'cause she knew she will need a lot of money so that all her children could grow up having everything they could want.
    tumblr_inline_ok6zqxYxdx1qg9t62_500.png

Finally one day she had enough money to buy a huge house where everyone could have their own room, and every bedroom had a tv, a stereo and a computer.
    tumblr_inline_omnsj62Xld1qg9t62_500.png

And yet very rarely the kids are in their bedrooms, preferring instead to spend time together. Usually in the toddler room.tumblr_inline_on4pmnbaHa1qg9t62_500.png
    tumblr_inline_ope5laR4hI1qg9t62_500.png

I was very surprised when I saw the sims doing this. I think it has to do with the toddler update more than the actual sims, but I really love it. It gives the challenge a lot more "soul".

I've done the 100 Baby Challenge, check it out on my tumblr.

Babies: 100/100
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2017
    @83bienchen Ah! Thank you! :smiley:
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Options
    PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    First of all, thanks for hosting this.
    Unfortunately I haven't been playing Sims 4 long as I just recently got it, but family play in particular holds a close place in my heart due to Sims 3 gameplay. I always love playing the 100 Baby Challenge and family play is a huge part of that challenge, so I'm super psyched for this pack.
  • Options
    dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway! I've only ever done family gameplay the whole time I've played the sims series, so I'm super excited for this pack! I'm currently playing the Gold Legacy (I always start it the same with all the games) and I'm currently on generation 3! The thing in my signature is from generation one (minus Angela who was adopted later) and my avatar is the generation 3 heir! Her name is Jessica and she has two toddler twins named Ava and Anthony that she had with Salim Benali. This family has been through a lot and I've become so attached to them! I have thousands of screenshots of them (I have an obsession with screenshots), and I love looking through them and seeing all of the memories!

Here are some screenshots of the current family:
    fozu5c.jpg
    This is from their Christmas family reunion (I wanted to get more of them in the picture but I could only have 20 people on the lot)
    2en3g1t.png
    Here's Jessica and the rest of the Paragons on New Year (Jessica is the leader).
    tumblr_oog75gFJ9g1vms71ro4_1280.png
    Here's a picture from Easter with the twins and Salim.

If you want you can see more pictures here and the family tree here. :smiley:
  • Options
    wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    Well I've been playing with this family for a very long time.
    My Founders (Mom and Dad omg I miss em')
    Their names where Charlie And Savannah Wellington.
    They went from being homeless together to having a big beautiful house and family they where great parents and always involved with their children.

[img][/img]02-17-17_10-26-27PM_zpsf2rgufik.png

Their Non-Identical Twin Daughters: Zoey and Elizabeth.
    They where best friends and always had each others back and helped each other with school and boys in their teen years.

[img][/img]02-16-17_8-18-06PM_zpsxy3qprlx.png

Zoey and Savannah, Like Mother like Daughter (Mom went a got some piercings with Elizabeth x'D)

[img][/img]02-17-17_1-37-47AM_zpszspk9j9d.png

Just another photo of Zoey and Savannah I thought they where so cute because they looked so much a like![img][/img]02-17-17_1-39-03AM_zps2jjufmob.png

Oh and here is Zoey and her first and only love If I remember right he was Malcolm Landgraab I just gave him a makeover (They ended up getting married and having a beautiful baby boy)[img][/img]02-17-17_12-06-13AM_zpsgxxjyfsx.png

But here is their son as a child, he was pretty rebellious learned it from his aunt Elizabeth who would take him on the weekends and take him to concerts or the circus or festivals.
    [img][/img]02-18-17_12-07-40AM_zps0svitusy.png

Zoey and Elizabeth as teens taking a selfie for the last day of high school, they turned out so beautiful Zoey had excellent grades while at one point Elizabeth was failing but after a long talk with her parents she got better with her grades and kept an C - B grade up! Zoey turned out to be a Chef while Elizabeth was a best-selling author (:
    [img][/img]02-17-17_2-26-40AM_zpsimymq9ag.png

Then here is sometime down the line I think maybe The 5th generation this is Elizabeth's great-great-great-great granddaughter and her other great-great-great-great granddaughter behind her they where such sweeties omg their mother had passed away from being trapped in a fire (I literally had nothing to do with it) and their father took care of them (it was Elizabeth's daughters, daughters, son something like that it was a very long line of girls for a while)
    He made sure they always where fed and always had new clothes and he made sure he was able to buy them toys for the holidays always (: [img][/img]01-14-17_1-27-07AM_zpshkofm2gl.png

A photo of them sleeping because they shared a room and I thought it was super cute.[img][/img]01-14-17_12-28-23AM_zpsyp2mjw0u.png

Here is Zoey's great-great granddaughter and her kids she ended up having triplets 2 boys and 1 girl.[img][/img]01-13-17_4-45-05AM_zpstlkhv7hx.png

Here are the other triplets the boy and girl hugging it was so cute because she was the youngest yet she could overpower her brother in giving him a hug! awww the sibling love<3
    [img][/img]01-13-17_4-52-51AM_zpso4xjnttm.png

All three of the cuties sleeping, Jason (Far left) was such a sweetie he always listened never complained or threw tantrums and a fast learner.
    Fable (Middle) was a wild child from the get go, always so hyper and never listening and always making messes with her food! and Lil' Tucker (Far right) He always clung to his dad and would cry whenever his dad left for work! always hard to calm down because of it.
    [img][/img]01-13-17_5-10-53AM_zpspvpvo95b.png

Dad listening to Fable say gibberish x'D she even made a mess here!! D:
    [img][/img]01-13-17_5-17-20AM_zpskswag2tc.png

OH I may have spammed a little so sorry, I just really love this family and get carried away talking about them x'D
    Generations for The Sims 3 was always my favorite all my family's consisted of being really big.
    I've been talking to my mom ever sense the announcement about the parenthood pack I mean she ignores what I'm saying but still lol!!

Also Thank you for the opportunity, you're really awesome for doing this (:

gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Options
    Emily04Emily04 Posts: 22 New Member
    Since the Parenthood GP is coming out I've stoped playing family, and I've moved my two teenagers, twin boys, into an apartment to work on starting their careers in painting and music.

Awesome of you to do this giveaway! Really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway!

I'm playing a 'historical/decade' themed legacy challenge and I LOVE my family. It was especially cool when I hit the 1930s/Great Depression and the family 'lost' all their money, was forced into a cabin in the middle of nowhere. To start over was fun and I had two cousins who grew close and helped start their family up again. One ended up using the Wishing Well to wish for love, and got a ghost girl friend. He ended up marrying her and they had two children from the Wishing Well: one a ghost, the other evil :wink:

I love the connections that some of my family members have with one another. It's especially been cool since toddlers, watching siblings grow from baby to toddler and all the way up. Love them <3
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member

Thank you so much for this chance to win ! B)

It's important for me, because I have been waiting for so long to start a new family, and this, combined with the toddlers, will be the perfect chance to start up again. I haven't played families for a long time now, and I really missed it - am finally so excited about playing families again!

Families are especially more important now, because my RL family <3 , though still with me, are all technically grown up, and I miss so many things about them being younger.

Now I can recreate, and also make new, stories and such, to help ease the sadness :'( that comes from when kids are all grown up...
  • Options
    Just bumping this in case anyone else would like to join in the giveaway :) again, open til Sunday 28/05 midnight CEST :)
  • Options
    Mikado-chanMikado-chan Posts: 108 Member
    hmm... my favourite family... yes, I remember them... but I dont remember their names :sweat_smile:
    So here's My Sim. He was my first gay sim in TS4.
    L0eMTkB.png

He had 2 boyfrends. At once. Third one died in fire. Lets call them Boyfriend 1 and Boyfriend 2.

My Sim was really close with Boyfriend 1. They flirted everywhere.
    DPz152F.png

He was even closer with Boyfriend 2.
    CCBIWcS.png

Here you can also see their son (yay mods). Lets call him Son 2.

Son 1 (son of My Sim and Boyfriend 1) is here:
    3RNoTVL.png

I must say Son 1 was my favourite. I wanted him to have a nice life. I wanted him to be abducted by aliens and have a pretty alien baby. That's why became a scientist.
    o37ygH8.png

My wish quickly came true.
    PA9PERQ.png

It was a girl! First girl in the family! Lets call her Girl.

When Girl became a child, her uncle - Son 2, engaged with some Random Townie.
    fASLHw0.png

Later Random Townie became a wife of Son 1. Because she was the prettiest lady in town and Son 1 was my favourite. They had a son.
    KmWLb4a.png

Girl became a beautiful woman.
    ETRhE8j.png

What happened to Son 2? Some rumors say he discovered he's gay and now is happily married to a man.

The end (?)
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Thank you for arranging this!

So in my main save game, I've set up a lot of households across the worlds and have been trying to interconnect and tie them together. I've also tried giving them variety, so there would by the regular nuclear family set-up, single parents, two siblings with their own kids, grandparents with their grandkids. Let's just say the family trees can get a bit messy when I play :sweat_smile: . But I would love to see how drastically the families would behave from each other if I get this pack. Giving them even more variety would be amazing and seeing how functional (or dysfunctional) they actually are would be a nice change of pace.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2017
    Okay, so... This is gonna be strange. Foh sure. First of all, thank you for this opportunity. :)

Sabbath (profile pic) started out as a cool zom-zom chick I made in CAS, back in the start of August last year. Usually, with my ocs, it goes: I see them in my head, I make them on ts4 cuz I can't draw, and I want to know to get their personality better through their looks - i.e do they take pride in their appearance, are they artistic, confident, shy? Etc. Sab was the other way around. There was no way I was leaving a gal so awesome-looking storyless.

Basically, what this means so far is my imagination has gotten ahead of me and I don't have any sim family of hers to show you in game. I have drafts of Noah, I have drafts of past and living Sabbath in my game, I have their mum, all saved to my gallery. But when you're a writer, you know your ocs. And I can say I haven't quite perfected them yet.

Instead, I'm leaving you with an extract from my actual story that I finally motivated myself to start writing however, it does mention a dog. Which I can't incorporate into the sims other than through cc decor so far, but I definitely feel like Rover is part of the Hale family so I'm leaving that bit untouched. It basically gives you an idea of the relationships between the different members of the family.They are far from the conventional family; you'll notice that Noah takes on the more maternal/paternal role in the family. I'm hoping this will work with the pack, since Noah is a YA and older than Sabbath, so he should be able to earn parenting skill and that, yeah? Well, regardless, Noah will always mean the world to Sabbath. Extract in the spoiler bc - long paragraphs, man.
    Being two people at once is exhausting. Shedding your unrecognizable exoskeleton to become the true stallion within, only to crawl back into the shell of a precious flower when her light house gaze meets yours. A wild horse tamed, beckoned to your brothers hand by the better that he vows to you.. Then shooed back by the forceful tumble of the tangible shore. Angels choir swapped for electrical strings and hard-hitting gospel, then switched back again. Dressed in drag, blaring Bowie truths at the top of your lungs with storm struck brothers and spray paint scarlet shocks of locks. Watching with wide eyes as warrior brother takes blame for ravaged dress up boxes and off-key karaoke of the starmen, scolded for daring to be different. Rocked to Ozzy ostinatos in soft arms, sobbing softly over absent *I'm just gonna say plum bc I forgot I put a swear here* boyfriends in blackened prom dresses that somehow seem a little brighter under the glow of a thousand faerie lights. Prancing, pivoting, twirling, spinning, in arms you've always belonged in, always will belong in, beaming in your purgatory turned paradise. His sinister gaze fades to nothing against the smile of that fraternal face. And yet you're discarding that slipper at the foot of the stairs and boomeranging back to the image of perforated perfection.

Snippets of history fuzz on projectors of the past, bogged in blankets and brotherly hugs. Giggle too loudly at miniature mes and disgruntled hes as you pick at popcorn reserved for rainy recesses like these. Exchange gifts that always manage to recrudesce in chubby hands that swear only his sister is deserving of such luxury, pushing the sentiments straight back into untouched palms. An unbreakable bond. Piggy back rides don't care for the hour, tea parties see boy in tiara with pinky-poised pottery. Snivel not over subtractions made oh-so-simple by awesome bigger bro, battles to the death with balloons of aqua and azure that see us retreating back to pillow fort lands and bounce us into the clouds above. Living in houses atop the trees, sneaking into brothers bed so that he can kiss the nightmare visions out of your head. Vinyls played one too many times and adventures of stick swords and demon dogs, before.. Bittersweet reality comes flooding back.

Bonus:
    Redemption lies only in the embrace of siblings that understand what it is to be seen as silk but be built of brick. Of androgynous icons and scarlet locks, of lightning bolts and riff of rocks, of men in makeup and *I'm just gonna say plum here too*, of symphonies gone solo and stereotypes put to the test.

Even more of a bonus:
    Lying in bed framed by her two favourite people in the world, both brothers entangled with her - the unspoken promise, to protect, to swear that they'd watch over her, ensure she made it to the morning. Blood brother drooling rivers onto the pillow and Sabbath giggling in mock disgust as she snaps ammunition away on her kidizoom camera, vowing that one day she would to put it to good use... When she never really did. On top of her, man's best friend growls about the poodle of his dreams as a lop-sided smirk plasters his uneven lips. Even in his slumber, the creature is never truly dormant.

Holy heck, it's Christmas bonus:
    Flanked by her most loyal companions, Sabbath scours the open seas. Slays a witch there, overthrows an empire here, joins the M16 over yonder, and fights off an evil sea monster beyond the great birch trees turned Mediterranean sea. I'll bet you've heard of love at first sight, but what about friendship at first sight? For Rover and Sabbath, it was instant, it was.. Instinct. Before that curious little human, Rover was naught but the town stray; offered the occasional stroke here and there but never really cherished, never really loved. And then one day, one amazing, fateful day, everything changed. A young miss with flooding green-blue bairn eyes came trudging down the mutts pitiful alley, and from the moment she locked eyes with the animal she knew that he was her everything. The creature himself knew that the youngster was suffering and yet he could not pinpoint why. All the gargantuan mongrel knew was that some strong force was spitting out directions like a compass pulsing inside of him, towards a home unknown. A foundation of best friendship was casted on a daily routine of the furry ally guiding his child back to the place she belonged in but did not fit in. Who would have thought that something so simple as taking the wrong turn could build a friendship so great?

To call Rover theirs was the highest offense to either Hale sibling. Rover was free, and that's all they ever wanted him to be - the goofy dog knew he shared a home in those little scamps golden hearts, would even worm his way through the bedroom window always wide open in welcoming to the traveling dog. But man shouldn't be so quick to throw their shackles over everything that moves, and that is why they let Rover wander. The adventurous hound could be gone for weeks on end, but no matter the terms, they would always find his pleading eyes by the doorstep or his chubby sausage body wiggling it's way through the porthole that he once used to fit in so well, up until the two children discovered their mothers secret obsession for industrial sized peanut butter, that is... When mama found her favourite church shoes in shreds, she swore that the unknown passenger her offspring had been harboring was to leave immediately for he was a "filthy, filthy creature that would only soil the furniture." A riot of catastrophic proportions ensued, Sabbath banging pot and pan drums as a scruffy-haired Noah belted: "EE-QWAL-A-TEE FOR DOGGY KIND!". Hastily written signs of protest waved furiously in the thundering acoustics of the kitchen. So the mutt stayed... But "that animal is only to sleep outside, you hear me! Because you'll only be getting coal if Santa finds a little surprise on either of our beds!"

...Nothing lasts forever.

As you can see, I had to do a *bit* of editing to make it acceptable for these forums, but it wasn't anything bad, just swears really, but I edited them out.

If this is isn't what you wanted and you wanted like a nuclear family, I have the Rosenthorn's which are in no way conventional either bc of their various supernatural species, but.. My god they are adorable. Right. I haven't visited this family in a while but they are like.. The most adorable things. Also, just so you know, I do intend to make these sims if I do get parenthood, it's just writer brain is always five hundred miles ahead of simmer brain, so I legit.. Okay I have *so* many drafts on wattpad, which are like min. 6k words each which are just notes on Sabbath and Noah and their backstories, and I have *so* many notes on Brea and Judas (which I will enlighten you on who they are now) on my comp. So. Here ya go. I literally just have a dream, see a post on instagram, have a sudden lightbulb moment whilst listening to a song and the ideas come flowing and I'm like "that is Sabbath/Judas/Brea as heck" and I'll write it down and.. Yeah. I like my characters a lot. Sabbath is my favourite character rn, but Judas and Brea definitely have places in my heart. Cuz.. Brea is my everything. For real.

I'm going to substitute pics of sims with pics to do with these characters instead, just to keep ya hooked.

Judas

4758cd0b04f9124cd2df731e439e08fa.jpg

Right, father, Judas. He's like... Multiple decades old, doesn't look it, he's a werewolf, and a dork, anddd immortal. And he has magic. He used to have a wife. But she ended up on a pyre bc they found out she was a witch and they weren't happy about it, Judas did not love anyone for years, he was distraught over the loss of his beautiful wife who actually taught him the art of magic. One day he enrolls into further education, bc y'know time is changing, he needs some kind of a pass time. He meets this woman, they fall in love, bit of a woohoo sesh, bit more of a woohoo sesh, just.. 4 woohoo seshes, 4 children. We have the eldest, who *don't kill me* doesn't have a name. He inherited his fathers magical powers and werewolf-ness. So let's get onto him.

Eldest son

latest?cb=20170112223036

The fluffiest, curliest reddy-brown hair ever. Brown eyes. Floofy fringe. Likes to wear scarves a lot. I do imagine him to look like Newt Scamander, hence the pic. Like I said, inherited his fathers magical power and werewolf power. The kids kind of get a specialized area in magic that they can do, for this dude it is healing. He is all about healing people physically. You ever seen those guys in trench coats in movies that have like a gajillion pockets and try to sell you stuff? Yeah. That's him. Except he tries to sell ingredients for healing spells, technically resurrection does count as healing as far as his powers are concerned, so the whole reason this whole trench coat magical ingredients thing happened was bc he fell in love with this girl who was just absolutely gutted over the death of her rabbit, and he thinks, hey, I can help with this and win the girl. But he doesn't charge her bc, you know.. Trying to get a girl here. He doesn't actually charge people for his healing spells anyway bc he's just a really compassionate cute patoot with puppy dog eyes in general.

Youngest son

C8qlmDdUwAA1rtA.jpg

(In my mind he looks like Tom Padalecki, the boy to the right, so the pic above is not random)

About 4-6. Looks like one of the Padalecki boys, tbh. The younger ones, sons of Jar and Gen. Big floofy brown hair. His power is mind reading but he doesn't know it, he is the king of sass and impersonating people to mock them in fights. Prone to sticking his tongue out and making fun of you in a high pitched voice. Often gets himself into awkward situations bc of his power, for example an old lady might see him standing alone whilst his older bro pops into the store to buy smth and she might think "oh no, what is a little boy doing out here all alone" and he'd think she's saying it out loud so he'd be like "excuuuse me lady, but I can take care of myself, thankyou very much". Hecka stubborn. Loathes being "babied." Very much enjoys being right. Favourite thing to say: "told you so!"

Middle child, Brea, the only sister

Rose-McIver-0001.jpg

Brea. Oh my god, Brea.. Honestly. She's where it all started and *holy hell my heart*. I *wish* could tell you this thing, but no bc it's my story and it's mega spoiler-y if I say this. She came from another one of my stories, her family and that is her backstory. I know straight off the bat what will be perfect for her and the eldest son. The doctor-y bear operation thing kids can do in the pack *oh my god*, bc I made this scene where Brea is like, 4 or so? And Judas, being the super mega dad of the century, he hears his lil girl wants this doll for her bday and he goes out and he gets it. Or, at least, he planned to. He gets into a fist fight with another super mega dad over the last, limited edition doll in the store, and it's safe to say.. He doesn't come out victorious. Which finds him at the door with a quick "hi honey" to Brea, as lil her opens the door a crack with wide eyes to see her black-eyed, and not as in the colour of his eyes this time, daddy just utter out that before face planting to the ground. And Brea gets out her toy stethoscope and pretends to play doctor on him and my heart cannot take this much, and when he wakes up and Judas' husband is staring with crossed arms and like a stern but loving look on his face and Judas is like "oh, so nurse Brea fixed me up" and she makes this FURIOUS face and Judas' hubbie is like "she says it's docTAH Brea."

Anywho. She plays the violin. A sucker for photography, wnats to be a wildlife photographer. Her power is a very strong magical bond with nature and animals. She can talk to them telepathically, encourage plants to grow with the love and willpower of her thoughts, and help tame animals by communicating with them telepathically. She is known for having a very big garden, taking in injured animals and healing them with the help of her eldest bro, she has a *massive* heart, makes killer pastries and buns, she dances when there's no music, she's always doing something with her hands like musically - drumming her fingers, banging flowerpots together, occasionally she hums. She signs to humans, bc she can't talk telepathically with them. She can predict if something bad is going to happen in future bc she'll start losing touch with nature, her plants will start to die, her animals become more subdued and when nature is suffering, she suffers too. She feels the sorrow in her heart if a plant is dying bc, it's kinda like how aliens on the sims can sympathize, if her plant is dying she is going to physically feel the sorrow of her dying plant. She has light blonde, wavy-ish medium hair, big forehead, short eyelashes, round face, big, round, blue eyes. Very pale. Rose McIver (pictured) could pass as Brea but I think Brea has a rounder face and Brea has a more simplistic face, like how Watson (doctor) describes Mary in the sign of the four. Amiable yet simple, or smth like that.

Hubby of Judas

idris-elba.jpg

No name so far, either. Maybe Oscar. Also a werewolf. To me, I imagine him as looking like Idris Elba, so that's why I used the photo. The children love him. He has an awesome sister that is sassy but also she loves his children like they are her own, he is madly in love with his dorky hubbo Judas. Well-known for the talks on the porch and family meetings, when somebody does smth immoral in the family, you're bound for a porch appointment with both dads, in which they will outline to you what mistake you made, how you can make it better, and what you can do next time. Very big family man. Random, but when I think of him I also think of him just wearing big, chunky sweaters even if it's like 99000 Celsius out and everybody else is like "Oscar, the world is literally ending, how are you still wearing that jumper".

Older wife of Judas, not the witch, but the mother of his kids

o-STRESS-WOMENS-HEALTH-facebook.jpg

She thought it was love at first sight. Truth is, she wasn't suited to be a mother. She rejected some of her children, she didn't like the background of her husband, she didn't want anything to magic - resulting in Judas secretly taking the kids on adventures through these little alternate universes and portals he would open up just literally after his wife saying she doesn't want any magic in "this darnforsaken household, Harold" (Harold is Judas' birth name). And the kids used to do magic in front of the grandma who would sit in the rocking chair for hours unmoving and they could not tell if she was sleeping or dead, and sometimes she'd sleep with eyes open and Judas would have to run in the room and pick up all the kids and they'd be like making things float in the air, and fly about, and he'd have to run in and grab them and everything would go falling to the floor and he'd flinch cuz he'd see the gma move but she'd just turn and continue snoring and he'd have to tiptoe out bc she can't find out about magic. The kids ended up picking Judas' hubby over her, bc she was a nice woman, but she just wasn't made to raise a family. Also Judas' hubby is *kinda* awesome.

Their dog

7275cbd8abdbdb504ab0a36305e342dc.jpg

Sorry, on about dogs again. I will use deco, don't worry, I just kinda feel compelled to put them in bc they are part of the family to me.

Their dog as walked on the ceiling and got muddy footprints all over it, thanks to an enchantment by the kids. Spider-dog, anybody? Always getting into trouble with the kids, like Sab and Noah do with Rover. The pride and joy of Brea, one of her best friends and a gift from her eldest brother.

I have more on them but I'll stop rambling now.. (;

tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member

8jg3Ld5.jpg
    Brandt Durham raising Buck, his younger sister's child.
    Buck is angry (I don't know why his plumbob is green) and Brandt is mentally exhausted.
    The two of them rarely see eye to eye.
    They are both in need of the Parenthood GP...I wonder if it has a "Visit the Therapist" option ;)
    I love them because I play them strictly real life, warts and all.
    For me, it's the difficulties we overcome together that seal a familial bond.

Backstory (It started from an old TS3 save):
    Brandt and Ashleigh lived in Roaring Heights with their elderly parents.
    Ashleigh was young, wild and always hanging around The Boardwalk so it didn't take long before she was pregnant by a carny.
    It also didn't take long for her to run off with her carny man and leave her child with the family.
    So Brandt had to step in and assume the role of a parent.

I always thought of Ashleigh as the alternate early years of Brandi Broke from TS2.
  • Options
    Again, lovely stories everyone!!! If I had the money I'd buy you all the GP :(

Instead, I've decided to give away two copies instead of one!!! :) So to those who haven't joined in yet, please do, and for those that have, you guys are making this really, really hard!!!
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Awesome! Thanks @SimTrippy
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Options
    RedBloodVampireRedBloodVampire Posts: 19 Member
    [url=http://imgur.com/FHeS4h5][img]http://i.imgur.com/FHeS4h5.png[/img][/url]
    Winter Teen Family A Teen brother raising his brother and sister with the help of his girlfriend.
  • Options
    RedBloodVampireRedBloodVampire Posts: 19 Member
    > @RedBloodVampire said: http://i.imgur.com/FHeS4h5.png
    > Winter Teen Family A Teen brother raising his brother and sister with the help of his girlfriend.
    > Sorry didn't know how to edit it
  • Options
    kirakinkirakin Posts: 4 New Member
    as i've only recently been able to download the sims 4, my families aren't the best! but here is the one i share with my sister irl.

currently we have one family, their names are Alex Cooper and Leigh-Anne, then they have two twin girls named Harmony and Riley. Alex works as an athlete and usually is at the gym working out and mentoring sims, while Leigh-Anne is a stay home mum. Riley and Harmony are toddlers and usually run a muck in the house, but Leigh-Anne and Alex love them a lot! Alex and Leigh-Anne were highschool sweethearts and usually Alex's mum (the grandma) will come over and help look after the twins so Leigh-Anne can clean the house. They just got a new house which pretty much 3 or 4 legacy's have been saving for. Leigh-Anne's parents have passed away, and so has Alex's dad. Alex has a sister and Leigh-Anne is an only child, so Alex's sister and Leigh-Anne get along pretty well.

As i'm new here idk how to add images, but if I can figure it out I will add some!
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Thank you for helping other Sims 4 fans out by giving away a copy of the parenting game pack. I'm new to the forum and can't post photos to the boards. But I have a family, the Daniels that I've played since Sims 2. In my Sims 4 game I have Michael Daniels who met Katrina Caliente on the first day his family moved into their new home. It didn't matter that he was still a teenager, he vowed from that first day he was going to marry her. Well, it didn't work out that way.

At eighteen, he found out Katrina was pregnant with his first child and his parents broke the couple up. Michael paid child support but wasn't in his daughter's life. Later, he met four other women who gave him more children ( two boys and four girls), but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get Katrina out of his mind.

One day Michael decided he would be the best father in the world and raise all his kids under one roof. The oldest daughter, Amy, a teenager is rebelling against him and is a bad influence on his other kids. The oldest son, Stefan is failing school and sneaks out of the house with his girlfriend. The younger kids, Siobhan, Kara, Sabrina, Michelle, and Clark are all vying for attention from their dad. The Parenting game pack will bring a richer story telling to the Daniels story. I have the daily struggles that Michael goes through being a single dad, while trying to show his love equally to all his kids. The game pack offers a great building tool to shape the lives of his children and make them become better adults.

The Daniels family is a four generation family line that involves Grandparents, aunts and uncles that equally go through their own drama in the game. The parenting game pack will allow other relatives to add input to shaping the kids lives and help Michael out in his journey as a single dad of seven kids.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    I don't have a picture of the current family due to the fact that my current main sim, Selene, was raised by another family (well techinally a foster step-family since her foster parents who actually were her 3rd cousin once removed (her foster-mom) and her 1st cousin 4x removed (Foster Dad) both died

this was of happy times when the four of them (the 'parents' had a child of their own who was a 4th cousin and also a 2nd cousin 3rd times removed)
    KEU7LDD.png

this is a picture of Selene's mom(child left), , great-grandparents (between Selene's mom, and Selene's grandma), Selene's grandma, her aunt, and her grandpa is behind the couch with her ancestor, Clarrisa to his left, and HER daughter and Son-in-law is to the right of her great-grandson in law.
    P51XLS6.png
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    My favorite part about family play is playing with genetics! My original Sim, Rantidev, was created back in 2012 in the Sims 3. Since then, his family has included over 100 offspring with lots of spouses along the way. My favorite Sims 4 child of his is named Weizhe. This is him with his family of vampires.

04-22-17_40956PM_zpsgkjtec02.png