Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Until recently I did not spend much time here. Now i come a few times a week. I really wanted to show you guys my decades legacy photos but I still need 7 points to do that. Could someone please help me out with this? I could maybe get Raven to bake cookies.

Hello @CalebFillion :) It is nice to meet you.
    You already have the required posts and points to post picture and start new threads, and are upgraded to full member status. You are able to post and share your legacy photos on the forums :)
    Happy simming! :)

I must be doing something wrong then, *sigh*

Hello
    To post pictures on the forums, you need to upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy , or copy the image code address . The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post. Press the picture button above your post , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post ready to appear when posting your post. Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.

LOL yep doing something wrong. Going to join one of them now and thank you so much. I was at blogger!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Until recently I did not spend much time here. Now i come a few times a week. I really wanted to show you guys my decades legacy photos but I still need 7 points to do that. Could someone please help me out with this? I could maybe get Raven to bake cookies.

Hello @CalebFillion :) It is nice to meet you.
    You already have the required posts and points to post picture and start new threads, and are upgraded to full member status. You are able to post and share your legacy photos on the forums :)

I must be doing something wrong then, *sigh*

Hello
    To post pictures on the forums, you need to upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy , or copy the image code address . The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post. Press the picture button above your post , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post ready to appear when posting your post. Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.

LOL yep doing something wrong. Going to join one of them now and thank you so much. I was at blogger!

You're welcome :)
  • TreleifinTreleifin Posts: 39 Member
    Hello, My real name is Hope. I write, and do art, and run an office, but I really like to play sims in my free time, among other things. I've played the Sims 3 on the Wii and Sims social on Facebook way back, and The Sims Freeplay for a while. I've been registered at this forum for a bit over a year now but was busy playing sims and would only occasionally come and read threads. I look forward to more discussions with fellow simmers.

More about me:
    http://treleifin.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/Hopeisms
    https://www.facebook.com/hopeisms (I don't add people that I don't know, sorry)
    Treleifin wrote: »
    Hello, My real name is Hope. I write, and do art, and run an office, but I really like to play sims in my free time, among other things. I've played the Sims 3 on the Wii and Sims social on Facebook way back, and The Sims Freeplay for a while. I've been registered at this forum for a bit over a year now but was busy playing sims and would only occasionally come and read threads. I look forward to more discussions with fellow simmers.

More about me:
    http://treleifin.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/Hopeisms
    https://www.facebook.com/hopeisms (I don't add people that I don't know, sorry)

Hello @Treleifin :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that enjoy writing and doing artwork. They are special ways of expressing our creativity, and writing brings our thoughts and ideas into written form.
    It is great that you have played the console and online versions of The Sims. Each of the versions have great features and are enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads , and enjoy posting about the sims and their lives from your games.
  • arielgtheone2bearielgtheone2be Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi! My name is Ariel! I've been playing The Sims since the first one. I used to post on The Sims 2 forums way back when the game first came out and started my sims addiction. I've been paying The Sims 3 since it's release but haven't gotten the chance to play The Sims 4 yet.

This summer I hope to save money to build a new computer to record and edit Let's Play videos on in the fall. I just got a new day job at the dollar store that should help me pay for some parts, but let's hope I don't party all my extra money away!

Hopefully you'll see me around these forums throughout the upcoming summer season considering I'll be working almost everyday to play my favorite game series ever on a brand spanking new pc.
    Hi! My name is Ariel! I've been playing The Sims since the first one. I used to post on The Sims 2 forums way back when the game first came out and started my sims addiction. I've been paying The Sims 3 since it's release but haven't gotten the chance to play The Sims 4 yet.

This summer I hope to save money to build a new computer to record and edit Let's Play videos on in the fall. I just got a new day job at the dollar store that should help me pay for some parts, but let's hope I don't party all my extra money away!

Hopefully you'll see me around these forums throughout the upcoming summer season considering I'll be working almost everyday to play my favorite game series ever on a brand spanking new pc.

Hello @arielgtheone2be :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on these forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a variery of sims households over the time, and enjoyed watching them living their sims lives in your games and exploring the sims worlds! Simming is fun!
    It is great and exciting that you are planning to build a new computer and that you are saving up money to pay for the parts. I hope that your new day job at the dollar store goes very well!
    Happy simming when you are not working! :)
  • KatieVapezz97KatieVapezz97 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey everyone.
    My name is Katrina, I'm 19.. 20 in July to be exact. So I'm a Cancer. :) I'm from United Kingdom, And I'm friendly, Happy to chat with anyone. I'm a long time Sims player, First time forum user.

I just wanted to ask a few questions as I'm a newbie to this, Considering I'm pretty good with computers you'd think I know the answers to the questions I'm about to ask haha.

I just wanted to know, To have a profile picture on here do you have to be like a premium member? Like pay to do so etc? I know that sounds stupid, But I would like people to be able to put a face to my name lol. :) also, Can I create my own thread and topic to get to know people on here and get myself going, or is that a premium feature or something too? :)

Sorry for sounding so dumb, I look forward to anybody's feedback. :)
    Hey everyone.
    My name is Katrina, I'm a Cancer. :) I'm from United Kingdom, And I'm friendly, Happy to chat with anyone. I'm a long time Sims player, First time forum user.

I just wanted to ask a few questions as I'm a newbie to this, Considering I'm pretty good with computers you'd think I know the answers to the questions I'm about to ask haha.

I just wanted to know, To have a profile picture on here do you have to be like a premium member? Like pay to do so etc? I know that sounds plum, But I would like people to be able to put a face to my name lol. :) also, Can I create my own thread and topic to get to know people on here and get myself going, or is that a premium feature or something too? :)

Sorry for sounding so dumb, I look forward to anybody's feedback. :)

Hello @KatieVapezz97 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!

You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You don't need to pay anything to be a member of the forums. Everyone can post on threads. You just need though to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can have a profile Avi picture and start new threads.
    Your questions are not dumb at all! It is very understandable that you would ask these questions as you are new to the forums.

Just a little note also, that it is against forum rules to post your age. When you become a full member, could you please come back to this thread and edit out your age? That would be great !

Oops, Sorry I haven't yet found the forum rules, If I knew I would not have posted my age. My apologies. :) & Thankyou, I look forward to getting to know everybody properly. :)
    Oops, Sorry I haven't yet found the forum rules, If I knew I would not have posted my age. My apologies. :) & Thankyou, I look forward to getting to know everybody properly. :)

Hello @KatieVapezz97 :) That is okay! You don't need to be sorry! This is a link to the forum rules.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules
    Thankyou, I will read through them now. Much appreciated. :)
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Hello my name is Danica but call me Anvils. I've been a member for a while but I'm only now getting around to posting and hanging out in the forums. I've been playing since Sims 2 and used to post challenges and stories on livejournal, back when that community was thriving. I played around with Sims 3 a bit but I didn't get as into it as the second. But now I'm starting to get back into the community with the fourth.
    Hello my name is Danica but call me Anvils. I've been a member for a while but I'm only now getting around to posting and hanging out in the forums. I've been playing since Sims 2 and used to post challenges and stories on livejournal, back when that community was thriving. I played around with Sims 3 a bit but I didn't get as into it as the second. But now I'm starting to get back into the community with the fourth.

Hello @NextTrickAnvils :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2.and enjoyed doing and posting challenges and stories on livejournal. Simmers would have enjoyed reading about the sims that were in your games and their lives.
    It is great that you are now back in the simming forum community :) I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads. and enjoy posting about your simming experiences
  • MeggyPlumbobMeggyPlumbob Posts: 46 Member
    Hello, my name is Megan! I first started playing the Sims back when I was little a girl. I was so obsessed XD I then grew an obsession for Urbz on the PlayStation 2! Then when Sims 2 was released I was hooked and I've been a simmer ever since. :)
    Hello, my name is Megan! I first started playing the Sims back when I was little a girl. I was so obsessed XD I then grew an obsession for Urbz on the PlayStation 2! Then when Sims 2 was released I was hooked and I've been a simmer ever since. :)

Hello @MeggyPlumbob :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was nice that you started simming when a little girl, by playing the PlayStation version of the game. It is great that it then led you you to playing the Sims 2 pc version of the game, and you have been enjoying simming ever since! Simming is lots of fun!
    Happy simming, creating and building! :)
  • EiraRoseEiraRose Posts: 203 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm EiraRose, but really I'm Livvielove - that's the name you'll find me on Carl's, Boolprop, and all my blogs...
    This account predates all that though, so it's got my old gamer tag on it. Friends from Boolprop encouraged me to pop in and say hello and work my way into full membership status! I've had this account for 7 years which is a little crazy to think about. :smiley:

Anyways, I'm a Sim Writer and a lover of the Sims 3. It's nice to meet you all!
    EiraRose wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I'm EiraRose, but really I'm Livvielove - that's the name you'll find me on Carl's, Boolprop, and all my blogs...
    This account predates all that though, so it's got my old gamer tag on it. Friends from Boolprop encouraged me to pop in and say hello and work my way into full membership status! I've had this account for 7 years which is a little crazy to think about. :smiley:

Anyways, I'm a Sim Writer and a lover of the Sims 3. It's nice to meet you all!

Hello @EiraRose :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very special that you are a Sims Writer <3 Sims story writing is a very special part of simming! It is very nice reading the stories of the lives of Sims in other simmer's games and seeing pictures of them.
  • vamppanicvamppanic Posts: 34 Member
    Hi!

I'm Briar. I've been playing the sims from a very young age, when I was 8 my cousin lent me a bunch of her sims 2 games and then I got sims 3 on DS and I've been hooked ever since lmao. I own nearly all the expansion packs of each game (including sims 1!!) and take much pride in my.... quite insane collection. I have been meaning to join the forums for a very long time now, so I'm very glad to be here.

Nice to meet you all!
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I've been a member on this particular forum almost 3 years, and I've never been polite enough to introduce myself! I'm usually called Kath, which is my middle name really. Or Kat, or just K in some cases :D My username comes from a fellow player of TSO back in the day, and it kind of stuck with me through the years :)

Been playing Sims since late 2001'ish, and still enjoying every bit of it. Been playing TS2 and 3 mostly, but recently got into 4. Yes, I'm late to the party :) Not a very active member of the community anymore, been lurking a lot here though :) There is so much to read and learn here, I'll be busy for a very long time!
    vamppanic wrote: »
    Hi!

I'm Briar. I've been playing the sims from a very young age, when I was 8 my cousin lent me a bunch of her sims 2 games and then I got sims 3 on DS and I've been hooked ever since lmao. I own nearly all the expansion packs of each game (including sims 1!!) and take much pride in my.... quite insane collection. I have been meaning to join the forums for a very long time now, so I'm very glad to be here.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello @vamppanic :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were a young child, and very special that your cousin introduced you to simming. It was great that you first started simming by playing Sims 2, which then led to playing sims 3 on the console and now you enjoying the pc versions. It is great that you nearly own all the expansion packs in the game! That is very special ! The packs add many enjoyable and fun activities to the game, as well as great build/buy mode and Cas items.
    It is great that you have joined the simming community! I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads and find helpful tips about playing the game.
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I've been a member on this particular forum almost 3 years, and I've never been polite enough to introduce myself! I'm usually called Kath, which is my middle name really. Or Kat, or just K in some cases :D My username comes from a fellow player of TSO back in the day, and it kind of stuck with me through the years :)

Been playing Sims since late 2001'ish, and still enjoying every bit of it. Been playing TS2 and 3 mostly, but recently got into 4. Yes, I'm late to the party :) Not a very active member of the community anymore, been lurking a lot here though :) There is so much to read and learn here, I'll be busy for a very long time!

Hello @Kathykins :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2001. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time and enjoyed watching them live their sims lives in your game! It is nice that you have been playing Sims 2 and 3., and now Sims 4. Simming is lots of fun! It hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new things about the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
  • Callielee227Callielee227 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi! I'm Callie and I've been playing sims for a good while. I started with Sims 3 and now I play Sims 4 and I love it! I'm writing a story if any of you want to read it :) https://lilaclegacychallenge.wordpress.com/
    Hi! I'm Callie and I've been playing sims for a good while. I started with Sims 3 and now I play Sims 4 and I love it! I'm writing a story if any of you want to read it :)https://lilaclegacychallenge.wordpress.com/

Hello @Callielee227 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and then that has now led you to enjoy playing Sims 4. It is exciting and special that you are doing a legacy challenge, and are writing a sims story about it! Simmers will enjoy reading about the sims in your game. I hope that your legacy challenge continues to go well.
  • Callielee227Callielee227 Posts: 56 Member
    Thank you @rosemow :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top