Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood GP Prerelease Info: SimGuru Statements etc.

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Kinda thought there had to be limitations somewhere in all this. Here's one:

34021575074_76bee7a8a6.jpg

I can kinda see this. My sister and I had the same curfew (AKA bedtime as there wasn't any place to go after dark) and it all worked out. I tend to wake and put my sims' offspring to bed around at the same time anyways. Once I moved out, they still kept a curfew for her that was about the same. Always believed in getting enough sleep for school.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited May 2017
    Ciarassims wrote: »

They eat at school anyway I think
    They do? Mine leave on full stomachs and teens and children come home hungry.

• liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    JimG72 wrote: »

Same for mine, it'll be nice to not have them starving when they get home.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member

Mine too. But if I send them to school hungry, their hunger bar is filled at some point during the day.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I doubt there will be vampire-specific interactions because game packs usually don't mesh with each other that much. But I'm planning on bringing my vampire children up to have good manners but no empathy, and probably low responsibility.

You might want to praise biting toddlers as well. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Kinda thought there had to be limitations somewhere in all this. Here's one:

34021575074_76bee7a8a6.jpg

I can kinda see this. My sister and I had the same curfew (AKA bedtime as there wasn't any place to go after dark) and it all worked out. I tend to wake and put my sims' offspring to bed around at the same time anyways. Once I moved out, they still kept a curfew for her that was about the same. Always believed in getting enough sleep for school.

Would have been nice to have separate curfews for children and teens -- have kids inside by 8 while teens could stay out till 9 then later on weekends.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member

They actually seem to have a lunch time at school or work, the hunger bar seems to fill around midday as long as it is low enough at this time. So if you feed them breakfast then they will basically skip lunch and return hungry but if their hunger isn't filled in the morning and they are hungry at lunch time then the hunger bar will fill.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @SimGuruNinja Okay, this was worth it! But can we agree that "no computer" is off my list? ;)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Am I the only one who tried to scroll down on the list?

I thought it was just me!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Am I the only one who tried to scroll down on the list?

LOL! I almost did, but caught myself. :D
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    @SimGuruNinja the doctor doll is just for play doctor or we can too play tea party?
    Lu4ERme.gif
    I haven't seen any tea party stuff yet, have you? It would be great to have that option, especially since we have all those big stuffed animals that would look so cute around the tea table.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited May 2017
    Deleted
    Post edited by beville on
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    For shame, all this "leaked" information. Might as well release the pack now <3:D
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    @SimGuruNinja , What about the households that only have teenagers in them. The main long household had alot of kids and both parents passed away before the twins aged to young adult and there is still a child in the household, I was hoping for in special circumstances teens could claim children as there dependent, otherwise the household would go chaotic with no parents in the household, please allow teens the ability to be parental figures to children and toddlers, when there are no parents around. This can be accomplished by adding orphan trait to all children and teens in the household, and teens should be about to buy a reward trait that is called active parent, which will unlock the parent skills early for teens.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    *waits to see if she'll get in trouble for listening in on that*

You're so grounded!
    6utcFGK.png

Oh, I already know I'll be using the no phone, no TV and no computer a lot! That has got to hurt the most. xD I love that there is an option to ground the kids from using the phone by the way! I was hopeful that it would be included, but I wasn't entirely sure.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ohhhhhhh :astonished::astonished: *want*
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited May 2017

You're so grounded!
    6utcFGK.png

Oh, I already know I'll be using the no phone, no TV and no computer a lot! That has got to hurt the most. xD I love that there is an option to ground the kids from using the phone by the way! I was hopeful that it would be included, but I wasn't entirely sure.

The last one you can barely see called "No toys or games" would be most effective on children and toddlers, but I don't know if the no computers would effect the tablets too.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »

You're so grounded!
    6utcFGK.png

The last one you can barely see called "No toys or games" would be most effective on children and toddlers, but I don't know if the no computers would effect the tablets too.

You can put the tablets in the parents inventories.
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    @SimGuruNinja the doctor doll is just for play doctor or we can too play tea party?

It's part of a doctor set...same as with the teddy bear in the first trailer. So I'd assume it's only for playing doctor as there is the medical case, stethoscope, etc. as part of the set.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Triplis wrote: »

You're so grounded!
    6utcFGK.png

I know what I'm going to be doing.

"No Phone."

1 Day Later...

"No Phone."

1 Day Later...

"No Phone."

:tongue:
    Ikr. I'd do this to adult sims too if I could.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top