Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonphases avatar/ Display picture Emporium- Let me make you a forum avatar!-OPEN

LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
Hello ladies and gentleman!

I get bored easily and want to do something productive so i'm looking to make some cute avatars! You will receive a HQ large version and a shrunk down version to fit the forum dimensions. Anyway! This is mainly aimed towards sims 4 people but I can do sims 3 as well.

Instructions:

Option 1: Post the pictures here and i'll try to whip something up! HQ as possible will be better. Good for people that have sims with CC as my CC folder is already the size of a mountain and I cant be running around downloading more XD If you provide and image please take it of your sim in cas so its easier for me to get the background out!)

Option 2: Upload your sim to the gallery using the hash tag #MPE6097 in the description and I can use my in game poses to make them look funky! make sure you state what the sims name is so I get the right one!

Examples:

I can combine any of these assets to make the avatar. Feel free to make a special request! It doesn't mean I can do it but i'll try!
tumblr_oqf37oQnIi1tlsj96o1_1280.png
tumblr_oqf37oQnIi1tlsj96o2_1280.png
tumblr_oqf4o9LJbQ1tlsj96o2_540.png
Transparent Main background
tumblr_oqf60n1m7s1tlsj96o1_540.png

tumblr_oqf4o9LJbQ1tlsj96o3_540.png
Gradient main background +scene background+full pop
tumblr_oqf4o9LJbQ1tlsj96o1_540.png
Gradient main background+Outline+Shadow

Request Form:
Image of sim/ Sims name in gallery:
Main background colour: (this is what goes behind the sim. This can be transparent, Solid, Gradient or image)
Background style: (Pop out, Behind, Bubbles, Inside, or none if you just want a border)
Background colour: (This is the secondary background. AKA the colour of the circle/square behind the sim. Can be a picture, gradient or solid colour)
Border: (Shadow, solid, dots (not pictured), Stitches or none. Pick whatever colour you want!)
Anything else? Special Request?: (if youve uploaded a sim do you have a prefered pose? cute, sexy etc)

Slots: 0/5

Happy simming!

tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
Post edited by LunaNova on

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited May 2017
    Draw me like one of your french girls <giggles>

358s8w2.jpg
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    So cool!
    Can you do anything creative with this?
    24mrdhj.jpg
    I just took it. It's my favorite household, and they're expecting their first child. I really like the circle border like in your avi. As for colors, Ill let you, the artist, decide. :)
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @ladybreid I'll see what i can do ;p
    @meeoun i have an idea what i can do! hopefully it will work <3
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    They're beautiful! I can't stop staring :love: Sadly I can't get to my computer atm, and i don't have any screencaps saved on my iPad :/ So I'm just gonna admire them for now

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the dotted lines? It looks awesome :open_mouth:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    edited May 2017
    tumblr_oqf9ty73g11tlsj96o1_540.png

@ladybreid I did the best I could with the picture! I hope its okay! <3 I can make it transparent or another colour bg if you like!
    edited May 2017
    LunaNova wrote: »
    tumblr_oqf9ty73g11tlsj96o1_540.png

@ladybreid I did the best I could with the picture! I hope its okay! <3 I can make it transparent or another colour bg if you like!

omg I think it looks fantastic! Thank you!
    <3

ETA:
    I love that she looks like she has her home planet in the background :)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    Looks great! I don't have time to open my game and decide what I want, but I guess I could post here tomorrow, if you're still in the mood by then ;)
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
    @dogboy678 that image isnt good enough quality im sorry! can you get a better one?
    @Faberries i followed a tutorial on youtube! i think i searched photoshop cs6 dashed line tutorial to find it?
    @ladybreid i used one of my fave shots i took of sixam and merged a galaxy over it i thought it would suit her <3
    @lisalittlesimmer i'm sure i'll have time to do one for you!
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited May 2017
    Aaaah thank you so so much for doing this!
    I put 2 pictures for you to decide but I really want her face to be the focus so if you prefer the full body one, I want it cropped no lower than the bottom of her shirt.
    I hope that makes sense. :D
    I have a few things that I would love for you to do if you can. :)
    This girl is my legacy heir for the Fennel legacy. Do you think that you could have a solid bright pink, purple or aqua circle around her along with a white outline around her (like in the picture you provided with the man that had horns) with bright pink, purple and aqua paint splatters as the background? Along with the word Fennel on the bottom of the circle, in a cute or girly writing?
    Again, thanks so much. I'm really excited about this!

05-23-17_3-27-36PM_zpsl4mnjsox.png
    05-23-17_3-28-06PM_zpsspdzz05t.png
    Post edited by KHS12 on
    @meeoun I hope these are okay! the pop out one nearly killed me XD
    tumblr_oqfe6jsf5G1tlsj96o1_540.png
    tumblr_oqfe6jsf5G1tlsj96o2_540.png
    @KHS12 I hope this is okay! There's a filtered and non filtered version!
    tumblr_oqffg7QBMi1tlsj96o1_540.png
    tumblr_oqffg7QBMi1tlsj96o2_1280.png

edited May 2017
    @LunaNova These are awesome! Thanks so much! <3
    Not that I am not grateful because I so am, but do you think you could possibly add a thick white border around the circle as well to really make it pop? I should've been more specific, I also wanted her inside the circle as well. If its too much trouble, dont even worry about that. Other than that its frigging perfect. Thanks again for doing this!
    @LunaNova These all look so great! what program do you use?
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • FleReignFleReign Posts: 55 Member
    edited May 2017
    This is so awesome! Thanks!

Request Form:

Image of sim/ Sims name in gallery: She's in the gallery as Alethea
    Main background colour: Transparent
    Background style: Pop out at the top
    Background colour: If you have a dusty pink (like pastel?), that'd be great!
    Border: Yellow stitch
    Anything else? Special Request?: A cute pose
    Post edited by FleReign on
    @ladybreid Photoshop cs6!
    @KHS12 im an idiot and forgot to save the file half way through so these look a bit different im sorry >.<
    tumblr_oqfggar7yR1tlsj96o1_540.png
    tumblr_oqfggar7yR1tlsj96o2_540.png

LunaNova wrote: »
    @ladybreid Photoshop cs6!
    @KHS12 im an plum and forgot to save the file half way through so these look a bit different im sorry >.<
    tumblr_oqfggar7yR1tlsj96o1_540.png
    tumblr_oqfggar7yR1tlsj96o2_540.png

No you're fine, thank you so much Luna!
    @KHS12 no problem! <3
    Nice program. I had CS2 back in the day but it has been years.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    edited May 2017
    ladybreid wrote: »
    Nice program. I had CS2 back in the day but it has been years.

TBH you can do allot of what im doing in GIMP. I was using that for ages XD I actually think you can download CS2 for free! I swear i read that somewhere
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited May 2017
    Image of sim/ Sims name in gallery:TS4_x64%202017-05-23%2016-55-21_zpsrcesrvnr.png
    Main background colour: (this is what goes behind the sim. This can be transparent, Solid, Gradient or image): Image
    Background style: (Pop out, Behind, Bubbles, Inside, or none if you just want a border):Inside
    Background colour: (This is the secondary background. AKA the colour of the circle/square behind the sim. Can be a picture, gradient or solid colour): Light blue
    Border: (Shadow, solid, dots (not pictured), Stitches or none. Pick whatever colour you want!): Shadow
    Anything else? Special Request?: (if youve uploaded a sim do you have a prefered pose? cute, sexy etc) if you could cut this into a heart i'd be happy xD
    Post edited by MemoriiValentine on
    Happy Simming!♥
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Oooh... Could you do Sabbath as a transparent bg circular cut out please?
    fo23dl.jpg

She's a lil zom-zom fyi, hence the green skin, stitches, etc. Well, technically, a revenant bc she doesn't *have* to eat brains - she just chooses to. She could probably suit a graveyard background of some sort in the circle thingy, or like a a forest where the trees all look black , like silhouettes against a dark blue sinister sky.. Like this (used google search 'dark forest'):

shunvmall.com/dark-forest/46923512.html

(I couldn't get the pic to show up so attached the url instead)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    > @MemoriiValentine said:
    > Image of sim/ Sims name in gallery:
    > Main background colour: (this is what goes behind the sim. This can be transparent, Solid, Gradient or image): Image
    > Background style: (Pop out, Behind, Bubbles, Inside, or none if you just want a border): Pop out
    > Background colour: (This is the secondary background. AKA the colour of the circle/square behind the sim. Can be a picture, gradient or solid colour):
    > Border: (Shadow, solid, dots (not pictured), Stitches or none. Pick whatever colour you want!): Shadow
    > Anything else? Special Request?: (if youve uploaded a sim do you have a prefered pose? cute, sexy etc) if you could cut this into a heart i'd be happy xD

Hi! It's just a suggestion, but a pop-out image will look much better if the top of their heads aren't cut off in the picture.
  • AmbereenAmbereen Posts: 56 Member
    oh my god I love your style xDD

I hope you're still doing these. If so, I kind of want my first avi to be from one of these xD I just couldn't pick!

xkrk1i.png

12364v9.png the only thing with this one... is she's an alien, so she has a flirty glow. Which I like with her hair, but it's choppy in the middle there, do you think you could just smooth the edges out if you use this one?

I really like the pop out style, in a circle :D If you do the cas screenshot you have free range of the background. Whatever you think suits :) The other one, with the couple, I like the background it already has I think. But if it doesn't look good, you have artistic license lol
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Falynios wrote: »
    > @MemoriiValentine said:
    > Image of sim/ Sims name in gallery:
    > Main background colour: (this is what goes behind the sim. This can be transparent, Solid, Gradient or image): Image
    > Background style: (Pop out, Behind, Bubbles, Inside, or none if you just want a border): Pop out
    > Background colour: (This is the secondary background. AKA the colour of the circle/square behind the sim. Can be a picture, gradient or solid colour):
    > Border: (Shadow, solid, dots (not pictured), Stitches or none. Pick whatever colour you want!): Shadow
    > Anything else? Special Request?: (if youve uploaded a sim do you have a prefered pose? cute, sexy etc) if you could cut this into a heart i'd be happy xD

Hi! It's just a suggestion, but a pop-out image will look much better if the top of their heads aren't cut off in the picture.

thats true XD I forgot about that part
    Happy Simming!♥