Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'll make the sims you wish for. Closed.

Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
edited August 2018 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
I am so sad to see that the thread I had on this forum before just to please players of the game by creating the sims they wish to have in their game, has been deleted or I can't revive or get access to it. I don't know why, because I think it's one of the purposes of sims 4 to create wonderful sims for everybody to enjoy in their game.

That's why I start it over. I hope to hear from some of you very soon. Here are some examples of my work I did for some of you. You can always go to the Gallery and search by ID simsister.
Michael Jackson
jQs3CXU.jpg

Prince Charming.
vsLicdi.jpg

Vaiana Moana.
Wl5Id36.jpg

Liza Minelli.
oERfzTB.jpg
Post edited by Simsister2004 on

Comments

• LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Hi :) You have some great looking Sims there. As posted to someone else's thread, I'm currently looking for diverse marriage material for my Gipsy Legacy. If you still feel up to creating some Sims, I'd love to have you make some for me! On my story blog (gipsylegacy.wordpress.com) you can see what kind of Sims I have running around, most are black-haired.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited May 2017
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Hi :) You have some great looking Sims there. As posted to someone else's thread, I'm currently looking for diverse marriage material for my Gipsy Legacy. If you still feel up to creating some Sims, I'd love to have you make some for me! On my story blog (gipsylegacy.wordpress.com) you can see what kind of Sims I have running around, most are black-haired.

I would be pleased to make some for you. Can I ask you to post a description of exactly the looks etc.

Really just anything that makes a sim a little different or interesting is perfect. All my Sims tend to end up with townies that have the similar face shape. Id like to have a variety of cultures.
    As Im trying to think of what I want exactly.. What is exactly lol? I do not have a certain type in my head, I only want Sims that have that bit of being different. Like your Liza minelli, she looks interesting with that bit of being different while Vaiana looks more like the girl next door and marriage material for everyone just to get nice pretty kids
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Really just anything that makes a sim a little different or interesting is perfect. All my Sims tend to end up with townies that have the similar face shape. Id like to have a variety of cultures.
    As Im trying to think of what I want exactly.. What is exactly lol? I do not have a certain type in my head, I only want Sims that have that bit of being different. Like your Liza minelli, she looks interesting with that bit of being different while Vaiana looks more like the girl next door and marriage material for everyone just to get nice pretty kids

Ok, I think that you could look at my very different sims on the Gallery at first then. Search by using my EA ID: simsister.

Ok, Ill go check it out, thanks
    Also, I use these Sims for my Legacy story. If I use them, most probably they will end up with a far distance relative but if there's some that I really love, they might end up with an heir or close family member. In that case they would be named on my storyblog. Would you mind if your EA ID gets mentioned to give credit for the Sim?
    So sweet. But you don't need to give me any "credit". All hail to Maxis and EA Games. thanks for suggesting it though. Have a nice weekend.
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    There are two sims I cant model the way I like to. I cant find the former threads about the rules how this works :neutral:
    Zasz wrote: »
    There are two sims I cant model the way I like to. I cant find the former threads about the rules how this works :neutral:

Which two sims are you talking about? I can't help you, if you don't show me some pics at least.

I sent you a PM.
    edited July 2017
    They look awesome. Big thanks :smiley:
  • NickolantaNickolanta Posts: 19 Member
    Can you create a sim of the person in these photos on www.instagram.com/nickolanta?
    Nickolanta wrote: »
    Can you create a sim of the person in these photos on www.instagram.com/nickolanta?

I think so. I'll be back with an attempt tomorrow.

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I don't have a request, but I wanted to tell you your sims look spot-on! Especially Liza Minelli. I knew who that was before reading the caption. Awesome job!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    edited July 2017
    Nickolanta wrote: »

Thank you so much for the nice words Vanadis. And here we go with my attempt to make "nickolanta"
    d1c2GSw.jpg

You get him here:
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/F0F5973B4AEA11E78C804DEB8D4EC49C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false

I suggest you change your language settings on that page before copying the links. Makes things easier for the less experienced players to find the right button.
    Zasz wrote: »
    I suggest you change your language settings on that page before copying the links. Makes things easier for the less experienced players to find the right button.
    Thanks for your suggestion. But I don't have a clue why you are telling me this??
  • orphcnqueenorphcnqueen Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, are you still taking requests? :)
    edited July 2017
    Hi, are you still taking requests? :)

I sure am. It's been a while now, I have missed requests, so please make one. LOL I am sorry, the photos I uploaded to Photobucket can't be viewed anymore. I am moving to another host.

• RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2017
    I have a request for you @Simsister2004! If any way possible, can you please make me Anna and Elsa from the movie Frozen? If possible, Olaf would be great too, but considering he is a snowman... well, you don't have to if you can't! Here are some pictures of them, if you don't know the movie!
    Anna - latest?cb=20160211030147

Elsa - 0205aa42bd2e9ad253f6da3f94a0ca99--disney-frozen-elsa-elsa-from-frozen.jpg

Olaf - latest?cb=20160301215157
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
    Yes, I will give it a try. But so many have already made them. Have you checked on the Gallery?
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Would you be able to make me my favorite country singer Brad Paisley? I don't know how to put a picture up on here, but hopefully this link will work. https://cbsradionews.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/paisley-smile-dl.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1 Thanks a ton! I love your Liza Minelli! She's so lovely! Great job!
    Would you be able to make me my favorite country singer Brad Paisley? I don't know how to put a picture up on here, but hopefully this link will work. https://cbsradionews.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/paisley-smile-dl.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1 Thanks a ton! I love your Liza Minelli! She's so lovely! Great job!

I have made an attempt. I hope you like him.
    DfRjrqa.jpg
    You can download him here: https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/E9FB28EC708F11E78C16291F6B257650?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false
    RoggieBear wrote: »
    I have a request for you @Simsister2004! If any way possible, can you please make me Anna and Elsa from the movie Frozen? If possible, Olaf would be great too, but considering he is a snowman... well, you don't have to if you can't! Here are some pictures of them, if you don't know the movie!
    Anna - latest?cb=20160211030147

Elsa - 0205aa42bd2e9ad253f6da3f94a0ca99--disney-frozen-elsa-elsa-from-frozen.jpg

Olaf - latest?cb=20160301215157

This is Anna.
    EsawbIb.jpg
    And this is my Elsa.
    WkndWwR.jpg
    And "toddler" Olaf. :)
    R8OJ9cl.jpg

You can download them together here:
    https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/AC7894D2709C11E785C9291F6B257650?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=simsister&max=50&maxis=false