Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why?

13...Next

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Even with the suggestion thread for the pack I don't remember seeing a lot of sources provided for male clothing.

When I look up men fashion in google I do see the majority of stuff we have, but just need more color palettes for them. (I need more graphic tees for sure) I picked a good bit of the male clothing or at least top wise cause I could use more laid back untucked to lazy lookin shirts for men. I think I picked that one patchy or ripped looking jeans plus the pants with one leg rolled up. The rest already looked like what I had in game more or less.

I'd like to see more urban wear. Wouldn't fit here, but more street styled clothing than what we got in City Living and other styles.

Also, yeah kids definitely get shorted all the time more so than male sims. Crazy, I dunno why some of the appropriate clothing from the older male and females wouldn't fit in with kids. Much like that butterfly crop top with female adults I could also see it with female children.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »
    To be honest, I think its all just fine. I feel as though there is just so much more we can do with women than the men. I would love to have more hairstyles all the way around really. I would like to see them layer the colors......have specific hairstyles you can do that with too. Like for instance, if you have a male sim that is in the last stages of adulthood before going to elderly, you want them to show a little gray at the temples for sure. However, some don't show just at said temples, but everywhere......so maybe a thin layer of gray mixed with certain colors to make it look like they have some gray hair, but not all. Not only that, but what if you want to have a rocker-chick type in your game? Yeah, sure we already have one that has the hair tips a different color, but do we have one that has.......say......purple and blue hair? Or maybe the purple is layered with a normal hair color......maybe blonde or brunette? It just would be a blast.

Yes! It would be amazing to have more options for hair colour.

*high five* XD
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2017
    We could use something with ties. Like making ties a necklace option?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    edited May 2017
    Loanet wrote: »
    We could use something with ties. Like making ties a necklace option?

Would love this option. One of my favorite styles to wear in real life is a button up shirt tucked in with rolled up sleeves and no tie, which from what I can remember, we don't have an option for in TS4 yet.

I hope we get an another fashion brand stuff pack like what we got with diesel stuff and H&M fashion stuff. Diesel stuff came with some nice sweaters and jeans for men, and even though the fashions in H&M stuff is nearly 10 years old, I stuff find myself using the clothes from that pack when I find myself opening TS2 from time to time.
    Post edited by Superkam64 on