Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there things that can be collects in Sims 2?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I know that in both Sims 3 and 4 there are a ton of things that sim can collect, but I'm having a hard time trying to recall if there are any collections in Sims 2. I attempted to do a google search, but all I kept coming up with was the collection of different Sims 2 packs.

If there is anything a sim can collect in Sims 2, does anyone know what they are?

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Well, there's the bug collection that came with Freetime prompted by nature enthusiasm.

The only other real sort of collection I can think of off hand is the souvenirs you could collect from the different vacation destinations.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    You can collect vacation memories... Dig up a few rocks, treasure, fireflies/butterflies/fish/dig a few beach things/maps/career rewards/aspiration rewards/date cards/date flowers/date bags of poo.... uhm....Gossip ;) ...
  • SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    If you only have the base game and University, you can collect memories!

Lol, sorry, I'm being a smart@zz.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Technically you can mount one of each species of fish (from seasons) and 'collect' that? (You don't get anything special in the game for doing it.)

Other things that can clutter up your sim's inventory: garden food (seasons) craftable toys, robots, flower arrangements (open for business), pottery, sewing table items (free time) and date boquets.

There's also a lifetime want of "raise 20 puppies or kittens" that would essentially make you collect animals...
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • That_Fat_CatThat_Fat_Cat Posts: 85 Member
    You can collect vacation souvenirs if you have Bon Voyage.