Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    Ah-ha!! :lol: Just noticed that I've been very kindly gifted my top 5 and more! Thank you so very much to @Dusty_Boots for wiping out my top 5 I now own the indulgent living+luxe loungewear set, @Nomiko13 for gifting me the lovely dream catcher and lamp from waning moon, @Kitiara for the also lovely timberland dresser from one with nature.

Wish there was more than I could say than just thank you but I really am thankful and appreciate every gift that everyone has given me ^_^.

Top 5 updated o:)

You are so so so so welcome <3<3<3
    Kitiara wrote: »
    I have to say, this community and my friends are TRULY amazing!! <3
    @Nomiko13 my dear friend, thank you for the diva dress, the overhead glass cabinet (help with my bayside set), and the string of inspiration. <3

I think I received MORE gifts just today than I have almost total since joining. Thank you all again SOO much!

Here is my list now. Thanks again to all of you <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Irishelf7175#

You know it's absolutely no issue, my dear friend <3 I hope you're able to snag the Bayside set soon! I'll help as much as I can :wink:
    I believe a couple of thanks are in order for the last couple of days.

@Nomiko13 Three gifts?! :flushed: You're spoiling me! Thanks to you, I managed to snag Victorian Fashions dirt cheap! I also love the futuristic dress (hm, I wonder if that's why it was in my top 5? :lol:) It's just so nice. :love: Thank you!

I'm so happy to hear! And you're welcome! It's no problem <3 Love giving to this community. Y'all are deserving of being spoiled. <3<3<3
    Astreia wrote: »
    Thank you @Kitiara and @Nomiko13 for your gifts!

I'm dying to begin my vacation time! Soon! Hopefully the adds will be generous! :smile:

You're very welcome @Astreia :smiley:
    jg2342ar wrote: »
    Also @lauravonawesome and @Nomiko13 thank you so much for the gifts! Will update my top five after I take my quiz!

You're super duper welcome @jg2342ar !
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    Thank you @Kylieb191 and @lauravonawesome for your awesome gifts! Y'all helped lower my CYS for Hacienda Luxury and Mother Russia. <3<3<3

Top 5 Updated Here!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Nomiko13 you're so welcome~ it's the least i can do after you wiped out my top 5 :)

i wish i could have sent more presents your way, but i do what i can for now :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    @Nomiko13 you're so welcome~ it's the least i can do after you wiped out my top 5 :)

I am absolutely grateful for whatever gift comes my way, even if it cost 10 simpoints or less. It's the thought that counts <3 Thank you so much!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

I am absolutely grateful for whatever gift comes my way, even if it cost 10 simpoints or less. It's the thought that counts <3 Thank you so much!

most definitely~ it's just that everyone here is so lovely and kind that i just want to spoil all of you absolutely rotten. you guys deserve it.

i appreciate everything you guys have done, more than you'll ever know.

:):heart::love::cookie:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Holy moly, 28 messages, I can't keep up with that! :lol:
    My life has literally been consumed by power-binge-watching Naruto Shippuden (so I can play Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on steam soon) and by playing/building in Sims 3. I just moved my fairy/wizard household from the gloomy, dark Midnight Hollow to the new, fresh but mysterious Dragon Valley <3.
    I'm also working on a wellness spa - public/seasonal pool mixed lot but I'm having difficulty to realise the way I imagine it. There is also a cool idea about a huge lot that's meant to be an 'independent living' care home where I can put all my elders if I have no space or time for them in my current household. But it's meant to be huge, close to 64x64 because I want it to be old, majestic and like a Lara Croft style mansion with its own huge garden etc. But I've always had great difficulty working with huge lots to a) fill them up completely, b) use all the space correctly because I don't always know how and where to position buildings and items to make it all look perfect.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    @Nomiko13 & @Kylieb191 & anyone I've missed - You're all completely welcome!

@LillaGrisen :D ROFLMAO @ your 'gifting criminal' post! I love a good laugh first thing in the morning and your post was it for me today. Oh wow, now I need to clean the coffee off my keyboard, again. I hope that you enjoy the world but beware! -Its infamous for having routing issues that can cause lag/freezing. I use all of the NRaas mods that fix errors but I'm unsure if HP's problems are addressed by them. I've only recently been able to install/play the entire game and haven't checked it out yet.
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Ok, to make this offical here is my top 5:

1. Diamonds forever Eveningwear
    2. Bookshelf Concrete
    3. Magical Faire Door
    4. Aurora LushStyle Wall Mirror
    5. Vorn Sink Plus

I don't know how to do the "top 5" where you click that to show, so it's manual @Reachsims

Thank you @Dusty_Boots for the Woodsy Wedding arch, straight cut bangs & bandana, and the straight cut bangs and hat <3 greatly appreciated!!
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @Jahnna I like the idea of an independent living for elders, though I hope that you won't abandon all of them once you're done :wink: If you're having trouble planning your use of space, might I share what I usually do (I mean, even if your answer is no I'm still going to post it :lol:)?

I usually have quite a bit of trouble with planning when I want to make a large building as well, but what I usually do before I start putting down foundation or walls or anything is that I take one of those tiny, tiny fences and outline where I want to put walls/fences. Best part is you can colour code them :blush: When you feel satisfied with the outline you kind of just need to "fill it in" (though this part might be tedious as you have to demolish the outline and then build the actual foundation/walls :confused:)
    Another thing you might think about doing is what rooms you want/need and if you have any special pieces of furniture you want to use and plan the size/shape according to that (rooms are one thing you can use colour coding for).
    I don't know about you, but I usually plan how I want to furnish a room before I actually furnish it as well. This means I usually just take the cheapest option of whatever furnishing I wish to try (benches, sofas, beds, etc.) and play around with the positioning until I'm satisfied, after which I finally start thinking about how to actually decorate the room :sweat_smile:

Don't know if anything of this might be of use to you, but I hope you manage to realise your visions! I'd love to see pictures when you're done!

@Dusty_Boots I'm glad you enjoyed my comment :smile: I do that sometimes when people gift me somethign really expensive or a lot of smaller things; I feel like it's a kind of fun way to give a special thanks to someone for a special gift :wink: Sorry about the keyboard though! :joy:
    I didn't know HS was famous for its lag :confused: I always run NRaas Overwatch when playing (along with seven or something other NRaas mods :lol:), so hopefully it can tackle at least some of the issues. Thank you for the heads up! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • girlyswirlgirlyswirl Posts: 30 Member
    @
    lauravonawesome

I really just wanted to try out something I noticed on the site with someone but I'm not sure my post is very clear. What I was saying was that once I gifted someone I still had the item I gifted and a little tag for how I gifted it. I thought that was pretty user friendly. Does that come across in my post?
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    @Kitiara To do the clickable top 5 just click the day/time of your top 5 post (May 20) and then make a link of what is on the address bar like this Kitiara's Top 5

Thanks, hugs and tons of cookies for @TrevorJ and @lauravonawesome for your gifts! <3<3<3

Top 5 updated :smiley:
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    @taratownie you are so welcome :)

@girlyswirl i'm not sure i understand your question: do you mean that the item you gifted appeared in your purchase history as a gift?

if that's the case, that's what should happen; that way, you can see which items you've bought for yourself and which were gifted to/from someone else.

if i'm completely off the mark, please let me know and i'll try my best to help out.

edited May 2017
    I would really like to thank @charlotteprice for gifting me my entire Top 5. Thank you, SOO very much. This is another first for me. This community is so giving, and friendly. I wish I had joined the forums a couple years back. I have made many new friends. I gift when I can.. currently I am getting a TON of ads, but no points for them. But I hear that from many others. Hope it's fixed soon. I use my SP on friends and acquaintances instead of myself.

TOP 5
    1. EmpireLine Microwave
    2. EmpireLine Larder
    3. Overachieving Bookshelf
    4. Overachieving Overhead Cabinet (Double-Sided)
    5. Simple Idea Lantern

Post edited by Kitiara on

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Kitiara You are very welcome. Enjoy your gifts <3
    Thank you once again for coming through @Kitiara for the generous gift <3

Also, btw friend, we gotta edit our original Top 5 instead of recreating a new one every time we update it as part of rules, so there's no spamming :) I strongly advise keeping track of your Top 5 in your signature and whenever you update your original Top 5, you can link it by clicking the day/time it was posted - this image:
    commen10.png
    You simply click that at the top of your comment and it links the comment in the address box. Copy/paste this in your signature for reference and if you don't want the full link in your siggy, you can utilize the "url" box by the emoji box by highlighting the desired text and then clicking the url box (:
    Lastly, congrats on having your Top 5 wiped out by The Gifting Ninja known as @charlotteprice )
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    well, i gifted myself for once. :lol: i completed my april 2013 comp for 145 sp, just to get tutor of tudors out of my pool and stop mmao from offering it to me on repeat.

since there was an item from that set in my top 5, i've updated that too.

• rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Updated top 5 list:

1. Sailing Painting by A. Ship-30 SimPoints
    2. Cutest Ruffles Ever-50 SimPoints
    3. Simple Idea Lantern Hanging-27 SimPoints
    4. Wonderfully Wild Flowers-25 SimPoints
    5. Rustic Loaf Box-26 SimPoints

Sims3 username: rebekah_lindsey3

Wishlist Link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3

And wanted to say thank you to @Nomiko13 for the Big Cheese Coat Rack! I immediately put it into my active house(:
    edited May 2017
    Thanks to @ajaxpost for my shiny new Once Upon a Time Cottage clock and Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride (and helping me snag May 2011 for just 55 sp!) Woot!

I was so devastated about all of those ads not working, and then I logged in to check my points balance... and saw your gifts instead. :)

Because of you and your awesomeness, I also scored a bunch of sets (Blast From the Past, Finest Living, Finest Cooking, and December 2011) for freeeeee~ double and triple and infinite thanks are in order here, so yay! :cookie::heart::)

I wish there was more I could say, but those words simply don't exist. Thanks again for making my day!

Updated my top 5 and CYS~ my wishlist shrunk considerably as well, since I had tons of items from those sets on there.

Me right now:

latest?cb=20150124173039

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks to @ajaxpost for my shiny new Once Upon a Time Cottage clock and Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride (and helping me snag May 2011 for just 55 sp!) Woot!

I was so devastated about all of those ads not working, and then I logged in to check my points balance... and saw your gifts instead. :)

Because of you and your awesomeness, I also scored a bunch of sets (Blast From the Past, Finest Living, Finest Cooking, and December 2011) for freeeeee~ double and triple and infinite thanks are in order here, so yay! :cookie::heart::)

I wish there was more I could say, but those words simply don't exist. Thanks again for making my day!

Updated my top 5 and CYS~ my wishlist shrunk considerably as well, since I had tons of items from those sets on there.

Me right now:

latest?cb=20150124173039

Oh My! That is one triple awesome sweep, I so love to hear the sound of CYS cascade washing through a wishlist!

I have received so much incredible gifting in the past I am just so happy to be able to pay it forward as thanks to those who came before me! :)
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @ajaxpost you wonderful person, you. :cookie:

i love gifting; it makes people happy, which makes me happy, and i'm gutted that i can't do it as often as i'd like to (i won't get into the details, but i'm relying on farmed points for the time being and that's why i was so devastated about the ads being all borked).

i won't forget what you've done, what everyone here has done, for me. throughout my recovery, this thread- getting to know all of you, finding pretty things in my gift box, stalking the dd for free sets- has given me something to look forward to and be excited about. and, right now, that means the world to me. i wish i could put that feeling into words, but those words simply don't exist and thank you doesn't feel like enough. but it's all i've got for now.

you are all so lovely and kind, and i promise i'll pay that kindness forward when i can.

(i'm totally not tearing up as i write this, by the way.)

/sentiment.

hugs for all :heart::love::cookie::)

Thank you so much @lauravonawesome for the Family Treasures Wall Shelf!! I have to place it right away :)

And thank you @Nomiko13 for the tips. I'm about to see if I got it right.... lol

TOP 5

WISHLIST

@Kitiara you are super welcome :)

Kitiara wrote: »
    And thank you @Nomiko13 for the tips. I'm about to see if I got it right.... lol

You're so welcome @Kitiara <3 Thank you for your additional gifts earlier! I haven't been on the site until now and see you've gifted me about 5 hours ago. You gifted me 3 of my Top 5's. :blush: You've helped so much, I'm going to be able to get Mother Russia for free when it shows up as DD item #798! Setting my alarm.

And thank you @lauravonawesome for your generous, lovely gift (Countessa Vintage) <3 It has lowered my CYS for Jet Set Elders <3

Top 5 Updated Here!

▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg