Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @Glenkarri Another fun creation! This is an adorable modern. Love the interiors!
    SLpPUp.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @calmorezoo Good to see you! I'm glad you're feeling better! <3

Thanks
    h2xmsbl]

• trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: TrashBinSouvenir
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): romagi1 if you aren't too busy :blush:
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Luxurious, modern ocean themed
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic I believe
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Master bedroom w/ bathroom- best available bed for this room please
    A nursery, gender not known- I'd like the following pieces included in the room/house for the child(ren): changing table, playpen, the swing, the walker, and a rocking chair, and any other skill building objects
    Two extra bedrooms (in case I decide to expand my family!)
    Favorite color schemes: For this house, my main sim is a mermaid.. so I'm trying to keep the theme ocean/beach themed a bit. Not overly done, but keeping to cool tones of blues, whites, etc is best. :) Of course patterns are very welcome to achieve this look. I'd like to keep the house in theme w/ the neighborhood while making it still mansion worthy!
    Colors you dislike: I think all colors are okay if done correctly, but I personally tend to stay away from mustard yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please!!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradiso (77 Paradise Road)
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    - A dock for multiple vehicles if possible
    - Very difficult, so not necessary, but if you can manage to fit the Surf's Up Sun & Wave Station on the lot that would be amazing- I never can!
    - A spa room (massage table, tanning booth, sauna)
    - A "bonus room(s): I love 'extra' items.. examples are things like the table tennis, foosball, pool table, rock climbing, skee ball, darts, bubble bar.. any of those more extravagant items that gives my sims options they don't normally have I love!
    - Skill room(s): I like to have almost all skill building items on my home lot.. Example: all musical instruments, artistic (sculpting, drafting, painting, glassblowing, inventing), science/chem table, logic... the only skills I have no real interest in pursuing with this family are alchemy, gardening, and magic.
    - A nice deck: hot tub, pool (I like having the bar, water fountains, and decals! So pretty!!)
    - Gym: martial arts and ballet barre included
    - Normal rooms: kitchen, dining room, office, :)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    I do like having "special features" in a few areas of the house- raised/elevated flooring, indoor landscaping, any unique architecture that I just can't seem to master!! Feel free to add rooms to make it more of a mansion style. While I do want to keep it along the lines of that beach/ocean theme bc of the mermaid, I still want an elegant feel.
    Thank you so much!!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'd like to claim this one next please!

Date: April 21, 2017
    Username: CountryCutie516
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please feel free to check into my Thread:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-roslyndale-15-north-pub-kitchen-modern-ripple-pg-15#latest
  • pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    Retail stores are a community lot right?
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    pinkbdk wrote: »
    Retail stores are a community lot right?

Yes, you are correct! :)
  • pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2017
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username:pinkbdk
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.):retail store
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EPs, all GPs and kids room stuff, perfect patio stuff, cool kitchen stuff, movie hangout stuff, and holiday celebration pack.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):40x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):Homey, Natural Light, Convival
    restrooms? a restroom for each gender on each floor with multiple toilets (you can make it as many floors as you want
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? magnolia promenade
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?at least a register per store
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions? I want it to be like a mall with multiple different stores a bakery, a furniture store, a clothing store, a picture and painting store, and a toy store. Also I'm very into modern architect with lots of full length windows.
    Post edited by pinkbdk on
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited May 2017
    Username:
    AmySims09

Sims 3 or 4?:

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Log Home or Craftsman

Which EPs and SPs do you have?:
    Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Vampires, Dine out and Spa Day.

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?

Lot size (dimensions):
    40x30

Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Chef kitchen, Fast internet, Gnomes

Number of bedrooms:

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    For female teenagers

Number of bathrooms:

Favorite colour schemes:
    light blue, red, light purple, light brown, white, cream, light grey, light green.

Colours you dislike:
    pink.

Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    yes.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?

Please list the Store content that can be used:

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Either Windenburg or Willow Springs.

Link to specific house or plan:
    http://imgur.com/FXal8jp (Log home)
    http://imgur.com/oP4oA4a (Craftsman)

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    There's gonna 1 adult sim and 4 teenagers at the house at once. 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms as the teenagers will be sharing a room and the adult will have their own room. Ground floor will be the kitchen, living room, study room, and place to put 3 computers. Second floor will be the bathrooms, bedrooms, a room to do yoga and meditate and stuff in and a gym room.
    Space outdoors for a basketball court. A porch on the front and a deck at the back of the house.

Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    No.

Additional instructions?
    Post edited by AmySims09 on
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @glenkarri, great looking house, I really like your architecture! Well done. :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I'd like to claim this one next please!

Date: April 21, 2017
    Username: CountryCutie516
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Family Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please feel free to check into my Thread:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-roslyndale-15-north-pub-kitchen-modern-ripple-pg-15#latest

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @trashbinsouvenir and @pinkbdk Thanks for your requests! I've added them to our list. Since you've requested from us before you'll know what to expect. ;) Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @AmySims09 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Requests post. Should you need to update your request or make changes, please edit the original post and leave a message for me. Please check back in with us from time to time to see how close we are to claiming your request. When it is claimed, the team member will leave a message for you in our thread and on your My Page. If you have any questions at all, please ask. Have a wonderful weekend! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Dear Madam Secretary I'll like to claim this one...

Date: May 11, 2017
    Username: Kylieb191
    Page: here
    Description: Contemporary Home, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Kylieb191 , I'm looking forward to building this home for you. Please check into my contact thread :smiley:

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you ^_^ @soocoolsim, definitely will do :D
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    How long does it take to have someone claim a build?
    edited May 2017
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9, I have your home ready, I hope you like!

EuJkbTY.jpg

Inspiration House:

wbV1O4J.jpg

I posted a few FYI comments on my contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15773167/#Comment_15773167

Visit my creations thread for more details about this home: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15773269/#Comment_15773269
    Post edited by Sandraelle on

Fantastic job @Sandraelle . Commented on you thread :smiley:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Fantastic job @Sandraelle . Commented on you thread :smiley:

Thanks @soocoolsim !

Hi @StutteredScreams , your request is now completed. Hope you enjoy them :smiley:

Download Anya Laine ***** Pictures

Download Lilith Laine *****

AnyaCovTmb_zpsidqzlolo.jpg
    LilithCovTmb_zpsgejqavsc.jpg
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks again @soocoolsim I can't wait to get these pair in my game, you've really done such an incredible job. :grin::heart:
    Now to go and fill out a lot request to get this gorgeous duo a home to suit their impeccable looks. :wink:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Style (but with some hints of vintage quirkiness) Apartment/Loft/Bachelorette Pad
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, 70's 80's & 90's, University Life, Into the Future, Island Paradise.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Something in the small-medium size range.
    Number of bedrooms: 1
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Bedroom is for a young adult female whose favourite colour is red, I don't really have much specific instructions in mind hehe. But to note; keep in mind it will be a loft bed situation with the split level bed/closet and desk. :smile:
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: For this build I'd love to have really vibrant colours all throughout the house (my sims favourite kind of colour :wink:), but with a fun twist of natural colours/patterns (like some nice wooden floors) as well as some of the fancy and elegant white/black/gold trend you see a lot in modern homes lately.
    Colors you dislike: I can't think of a single one really, maybe try not to use too much grey as I feel it may drain out the fun colours.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Fresh Farm Sink, Loitering Luggage, The Traveler's Choice Hat Box (Box Version), The Traveler's Choice Hat Box (Round Version), Fraud Laug, Eloquently Eclectic Collection, Milkin' It Dairy Corral, Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop, Scooter-a-Glow-Glow, Taft Jug with Flowers, Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells, Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Lush Bloom Lily Vase, Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand. I also have most of the free DLC items for the store. If there's anything else from the store you'd like to use just let me know, as I still have some leftover SimPoints. :sweat_smile:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None, I believe I missed these.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan: I really LOVE the layout and design of the house featured in this article, and would really like the build to adhere to it. I'm sorry it doesn't include a floor plan, but there are several shots from different areas in the loft. :smile: - http://www.colormequirkyblog.com/blog/2015/6/15/dream-bachelorette-pad
    As for a better example of the colours and styles I'm looking for I really enjoyed the look of the home in this article - http://blog.havenly.com/tour-the-ultimate-bachelorette-pad/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Please include a hot tub somewhere in the outside area of the final image, and some items for my sim's cat like the "Cat Condo" in and/or around the home. Also if we could include an art studio somewhere in the house instead of the traditional second bedroom that would be fantastic (as making art will be my sim's job) .
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if you need to ask me something. :)
    Additional instructions? Have fun! As you've read I have plenty of fun ideas for this build, but nothing set in concrete, and I'm really not sure how piecing all these things together will go. But if you've come this far and your imagination is setting off fireworks then that just makes me super happy, as I know any one of the D.N.A. team members will be able to bring shape to my vision and truly make it a (virtual) reality. I hope whomsoever chooses to take on this request will really enjoy the build, and have fun playing around with all the different colours and styles. Take as long as you need, and send me any questions you have. Thanks!

- Sam
    Zpj9msL.png
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    How long does it take to have someone claim a build?

Hi @AmySims09 It depends sweetie on what the creators have going on in Real Life mostly! We do this in our spare time!
    @Sandraelle Wow what a beautiful build sweetie! @soocoolsim more beautiful sims and pet sweetie!