Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    oh my gosh, just logged in and saw that @Dusty_Boots cleared my top 5 again~ thank you so very much :heart::cookie:

top 5 updated~ getting a ton of ads just now, so am looking forward to my next round of gifting. yay!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    @lauravonawesome & anyone that I may have missed in the past couple of weeks - You're very welcome! Between work, spring projects, and gaming, I haven't had much time to spend on the forums. So I went on a wee gifting spree today just so you all know that I haven't forgotten you! o:)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Firstly, thank you @Kitiara for the gorgeous sundress! And thank you @Dusty_Boots for the Long Wavy hair, Bow Dress, Simply Sophisticated Dress, Simplicity Day Dress, & Smokin' Slick! <3 I swear there isn't a day that passes that gifting assassins obliterates not just my Top 5 but my Wishlist! I got down to like 25 items (before I updated it to accommodate sets I'm working on completing XD). Just thank y'all so much :kissing_closed_eyes:

Top 5 Updated Here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    oh my, just went to install my (free, yay!) haute hip set that i just got and saw that @Nomiko13 cleared out my top 5 :) thank you & many hugs :heart::cookie:

top 5 updated :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    oh my, just went to install my (free, yay!) haute hip set that i just got and saw that @Nomiko13 cleared out my top 5 :) thank you & many hugs :heart::cookie:

You're so welcome! <3

My account has been graced with ads and I've gotten thousands of simpoints this past week <3 I'm gonna try to gift again and point farm some more ads :]
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    edited May 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

You're so welcome! <3

My account has been graced with ads and I've gotten thousands of simpoints this past week <3 I'm gonna try to gift again and point farm some more ads :]

yeah, i've been getting more ads than normal, though definitely not thousands of sp... i was just disappointed that i had to pass on boardwalk because it would have left me completely tapped out, and then after that deal expired i started getting ads again. go figure lol.

ty again! and i will be farming points wherever i can, so i can gift again too :)

• KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Firstly, thank you @Kitiara for the gorgeous sundress! And thank you @Dusty_Boots for the Long Wavy hair, Bow Dress, Simply Sophisticated Dress, Simplicity Day Dress, & Smokin' Slick! <3 I swear there isn't a day that passes that gifting assassins obliterates not just my Top 5 but my Wishlist! I got down to like 25 items (before I updated it to accommodate sets I'm working on completing XD). Just thank y'all so much :kissing_closed_eyes:

Top 5 Updated Here!

You are very welcome my friend. <3 I need to find out how to do the "my top 5" link
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

edited May 2017
    @Reachsims I would like to be added here, please. My username on the Sims 3 site is: Irishelf7175. Thank you!!
    Post edited by Kitiara on

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    [+url="http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Irishelf7175"]store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Irishelf7175[+/url]
    there's your wishlist Kitiara :) just take out the +'s, when you make your top 5 it will be the same :)

@mw1525 thanks for the heads up ^_^

@lauravonawesome aww! so happy for you :D!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    edited May 2017
    Ah-ha!! :lol: Just noticed that I've been very kindly gifted my top 5 and more! Thank you so very much to @Dusty_Boots for wiping out my top 5 I now own the indulgent living+luxe loungewear set, @Nomiko13 for gifting me the lovely dream catcher and lamp from waning moon, @Kitiara for the also lovely timberland dresser from one with nature.

Wish there was more than I could say than just thank you but I really am thankful and appreciate every gift that everyone has given me ^_^.

Top 5 updated o:)

Post edited by Kylieb191 on
    Zpj9msL.png
    thanks @Kylieb191 for my beautiful bookshelf and floor light :):heart::cookie:

edited May 2017
    thanks @Kylieb191 for my beautiful bookshelf and floor light :):heart::cookie:

No worries :) thanks for the cookie lol oooh and thank you @lauravonawesome for my towers ^_^ :D
    Zpj9msL.png
    @Kylieb191 you are most welcome :)

I have to say, this community and my friends are TRULY amazing!! <3
    @Nomiko13 my dear friend, thank you for the diva dress, the overhead glass cabinet (help with my bayside set), and the string of inspiration. <3

@Kylieb191 Thank you SO so much for the Overachieving Plate Rack, Palm in Vase, Relative Clock, Lightbulb Sconce, and the Ceiling Torchiere. My bayside is coming along nicely :)<3

and @lauravonawesome for the Hydrocombo Lighting, and the Brassworks Torchiere. You guys are amazing!!

I think I received MORE gifts just today than I have almost total since joining. Thank you all again SOO much!

Here is my list now. Thanks again to all of you <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Irishelf7175#

TOP 5

WISHLIST

@Kitiara you are most welcome :)

i wish i could gift all of you everything on your wishlists~ maybe, when i'm able to work again and everything else is caught up, i'll use an entire paycheque to buy a massive sp bundle (or 2, or 5) and see what happens lol.

i had my top 5 wiped twice today, and i got lots of other lovely things from lovely people as well. i truly do enjoy gifting~ it makes people happy, which makes me happy. :) and i'll definitely do more once i replenish my sp.

:heart: s and :cookie: s for all!

• LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited May 2017
    I believe a couple of thanks are in order for the last couple of days.

@Kylieb191 Thank you for the shoes! I guess it's the teens turn to look classy, huh? Thank you so much! :smiley:

@Nomiko13 Three gifts?! :flushed: You're spoiling me! Thanks to you, I managed to snag Victorian Fashions dirt cheap! I also love the futuristic dress (hm, I wonder if that's why it was in my top 5? :lol:) It's just so nice. :love: Thank you!

@lauravonawesome Aw... How did you know I love toddler-wear? :kissing_closed_eyes: I hope it looks just as cute in-game as on picture, thank you! :blush:

Edit: Whew! Finally updated my top 5!
    Post edited by LillaGrisen on
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited May 2017
    ooh, thank you @Kitiara for my beautiful lyre & lamp :):heart::cookie:

@LillaGrisen you are very welcome :) that dress is adorable and i love green! until i saw it on your wishlist, i had never seen it before... so now it's on mine too lol.
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

edited May 2017
    Could I have everyone's attention, please?

As known a certain simmer has a tendency to obliterate top 5's and leave their respective WLs in complete disarray, but I believe a new threat has appeared. A mysterious gifting-criminal appears to be on the rise; while previously only associated with gifting of individual items (although a lot of them from time to time), this simmer has clearly obtained weapons of mass destruction as an entire world has been wiped from my WL! Despite being located at the bottom of my WL, @Dusty_Boots managed to find and eradicate Hidden Springs in its entirety. Lock up your top 5's and other items, because your WL might be this expert-gifter's next target!

But of course, I have to end this with a proper thank you to @Dusty_Boots. Thank you so, so much, words cannot express my gratitude. It's so amazing of you to gift me an entire world! Thank you! :mrgreen: (I couldn't find a smiley with a bigger smile :joy:)

Edit: Hm... It seems that changing the font size doesn't work anymore... Because it was [*size=(desired size)][*/size], right? Did they change it? :confused:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @Kitiara and @Nomiko13 for your gifts!

I'm dying to begin my vacation time! Soon! Hopefully the adds will be generous! :smile:
    Kitiara wrote: »
    I would like to be added here please. My user name on the Sims 3 site is: Irishelf7175. Thank you!!
    Do you have an existing top 5? If not, I would advise making one as well as posting a link to it and your WL in your sig. It makes it easier for people to quickly find both if they want to gift you.

Also, if you have a bit of trouble with linking, here's a quick tutorial that will hopefully be useful to you (or someone else) in the future:
    Pam on Carl's Sims 4 Guide has made a guide on how to post links in BBCode manually. If you don't want to go through the trouble of doing it manually, I made a picture that hopefully will help me instruct you how to post a link a bit faster.

First picture shows a button. Clicking this will take you to the next picture.

In the second picture there's a field where you can type. Post desired url here.

The third picture shows the last step. I decided to use the Store url as an example here. In the field coloured blue you can type anything and the link will show up as the text you have typed in (for example I could've had the text "I love EA" link to the Sims 3 Store page).

uaX61Sz.png
    I might add as well that in order to get the link to a specific comment you can click the grey area that shows the date just above the comment to be redirected to the url for that specific comment.
    Don't worry about it ;)
    ooh, thank you @Kitiara for my beautiful lyre & lamp :):heart::cookie:

@LillaGrisen you are very welcome :) that dress is adorable and i love green! until i saw it on your wishlist, i had never seen it before... so now it's on mine too lol.

You are very welcome @lauravonawesome !!! I love to gift!! I usually spend the SP i get on my friends instead of myself. :smiley:

TOP 5

WISHLIST

Astreia wrote: »
    Thank you @Kitiara and @Nomiko13 for your gifts!

I'm dying to begin my vacation time! Soon! Hopefully the adds will be generous! :smile:

You are very welcome @Astreia . I LOVE to gift when I have the SP for it <3

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    @jg2342ar interesting... i'm on the east coast too, but north of the wall (game of thrones reference, since i'm a nerd lol).

i've actually been getting half-decent ads these past few days. maybe that's why the store keeps breaking: they're trying to fix the ads... maybe?

ah well, we can hope. trying to build up my sp a bit before i do any gifting, since i want to be sure i have enough on hand in the event that my free sets aren't actually free (it's happened twice now) and/or mmao offers something i actually want. hopefully the store is fixed soon.

Do you use Chrome?
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Also @lauravonawesome and @Nomiko13 thank you so much for the gifts! Will update my top five after I take my quiz!
    @jg2342ar you are most welcome :)

and no, i use firefox~ chrome gives me way too many issues with the store.