Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Style B" has won the art style vote!

123457...Next

Comments

• TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited May 2017
    @RivendellStar I'd recommend checking the News section on the Sims site around the mentioned key dates. When a new poll is up, it will be mentioned and linked to in the 'Blog' section there. All the latest announcements are found there btw ;) The link to the current poll can be found here.

@SimGuruGraham How do I enter the new poll? The first thing I'm asked when entering the poll is my region but I don't see mine mentioned. I live in the EU but don't live in any of the mentioned countries nor do I live in an English speaking nation. When in the Netherlands which Region do I choose?
  • simmerdowndownsimmerdowndown Posts: 7 New Member
    I never saw Style A, but Style B looks really cool!
  • misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    I am really liking this eco-style. I hope its not JUST country or rustic items, but as well as incorporating eco-friendly living to the modern world through sustainable design and practices! Solar panels, bikes, composts! I see recycling bins in the concept picture and that made me happy :D I think it would be cool to make cool objects or clothing out of things we find in the trash!
  • dpapiiidpapiii Posts: 32 Member
    I was really hoping for style A. I guess I'm biased because I prefer a modern style in all of my sim's homes, but I also think it fits better with the eco-friendly theme that has become more and more popular as time continues to pass!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    dpapiii wrote: »
    I was really hoping for style A. I guess I'm biased because I prefer a modern style in all of my sim's homes, but I also think it fits better with the eco-friendly theme that has become more and more popular as time continues to pass!
    I was hoping for A too. I too think that A would have been a much better choice for Eco Living because all that stuff can be made of recycled something. And the sims could get their electricity from a renewable energy source like the sun, wind, and water. Plus A would have paved the way for a green sort of modern transportation for in the game.
  • jp2014jp2014 Posts: 2 New Member
    Maybe it's just me, but the clothing style seems a little "hippie" to me, which isn't all that appealing. I do hope that this new pack brings some variety in the men's clothing as well as the women's. Any chance there will be some new hairstyles as well?
  • matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    I've come to this whole situation far too late, but I'm bummed about the missed opportunities that could have come with Off the Grid. I hope that idea pops back in somehow, because that sounds really fun, and clothes and laundry are a bit meh to me.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I didn't get to vote on the styles, missed that opportunity but did vote on the other stuff. I actually like the decor so far and the boots on the female sim.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top