Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hire a photographer

I would just love to hire a photographer to come round and take a family portrait - this would mean having sims be able to pose properly for photo's.
It would also be fun to hire them to come to party's and of-course sim weddings, where they could create a wedding album.
That would be swell
Also - live in nanny
Also - laundry items back
Also - have a daily masseur for the sim with a large house and on site spa
:smile:

Comments

• NJSimmerNJSimmer Posts: 166 Member
    This is a great idea. It would also be a good career....work your way up from a street photographer to a Master Fine Artist. Could also add something to the Plan an Occasion..."Host An Art Exhibit"(which would be good for painters too). I also would like to be able to give and sell photos to other Sims. Right now all you can do with photos is drag and drop them. You can't even sell them at the Flea Market. Paintings will go up on the vertical background but photos won't.
  • sara4681sara4681 Posts: 120 Member
    I loove this idea!
    Woohoo, Coffee and Rock n' Roll!
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    Yeah this would be so cool, and maybe some one who would be able to paint and draw portraits too, like higher skilled sims could give you different options like impressionist portrait painting, and ect. And lower skilled sims with art could paint or draw really bad portraits where sims get mad. And the option to make sculptures of sims with the same options based on skills. And maybe the option of choosing your frames and few more colors. Plus with the photographer Idea if they came with a option of different cameras they could wear around their neck, and the option of props, that you could choose from:))
  • DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    I would like to hire a photographer for my sims weddings
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    I like this idea! It's so unique!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited March 2017
    Taking a family portait with the butler :p

bfc45810.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yes on photographer.
  • BasicKassandraBasicKassandra Posts: 9 New Member
    I love this idea <3
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    Laundry is coming back with the stuff pack we're making
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Love the idea of both being able to hire a photographer, and having at as a career! The career would really give you something to do with that photography skill (a corresponding aspiration would also be nice). And I'm so tired my sim having to take all the photos! If I only have one playable sim, then they can't be in any pictures unless their selfies, even with the the photo booth.

Also, would be nice to be able to take pics of more than 2 sims in a group photo and of different ages, but that's a post for another day...
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I love this idea. I always take photos of weddings myself or have my sim do it, but it would be nice to hire a photographer, he takes pictures and later you'll get it in the mail! And as some have suggested, having an active photographer career would be awesome.
  • pedroyparrapedroyparra Posts: 24 Member
    yeah, great idea! it would be great if a photographer could be hired to take not only Family portraits but capture party moments during wedidngs and birthdays, like friends gathered around the cake during "happy birthday time".
  • MaanedatterMaanedatter Posts: 32 Member
    This would be very nice. Being able to take pictures with both children and aadults together could be nice.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited May 2017
    I like this. idk if it will be done because photography was already added in GTW but if they decided to go back and expand it I would love that. They could raise the sims limit from 2 to 8 that way we could do family photos and allow us to takes photos of adults, kids, and toddlers together. Also add the function to take pictures of toddlers. Also make it so that if you have the photography station on a lot you can hire a photographer to man it. There were times I wanted to make a photographer studio without having to actually run it.
    Post edited by VentusMatt on
  • determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    Love this idea! I would like to see new commands for the photographer to allow sims to pose anywhere, and I would also like more poses for the photograph studio.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    its hard creating portraits

I really want to create grand portraits for the head(s) of the household. and family portraits

There were sims 4 Renders I would really love to recreate with my sims family

15819104351_a4a096c9b4_o.png
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    All of you have excellent ideas regarding the issues with photography, and I would love to see improvements. Not to detract, but I wanted to offer up my work around. I use mods but part of this can be done without them.

I have an ageless, playable sim named Photography Raptor who I add to the families I want in-game pictures of before a big event or family portraits, so I can use her to take pictures. This does mean your played household can't have more than 7 sims but that's usually enough slots for me. The only part of this that uses a mod is making her ageless with MCCC cause I didn't want to make her over and over, but you don't need MCCC; just recreate your photography sims when they die.

The other thing I do does requires a mod. I use poses people have posted for Andrew's Pose player to set up both portraits and "candids" of my sims. Sometimes I can't find what I need online, so I've also started to make a my own, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. However, I understand not everyone likes to use mods or has time to do custom work. Just thought I'd share. :)
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png