Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One thing I like,

One thing I like about TS4 is that I am able to build smaller and therefore cozier because routing is SO much better now.

What is one thing you like?
wz3Vdbh.jpg
Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.

Comments

• Oh_MereOh_Mere Posts: 49 Member
    I love being able to build cozy houses too!

One little thing I love is how adult sims can pretend to be a sea/space monster while their kids are playing on the jungle gym. That interaction is soo funny and cute it makes me smile every time!
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I love the fact that each family I come up with is different, in appearance and personality. I never get bored since I'm always entertained at the drama that comes with it.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I really like that I can switch aspirations on the fly. I played the game for like 5 months before I realized this (despite the message in the loading screen - doh!).

Can we revisit and revisit this "one" thing? I have oodles!
    egTcBMc.png
  • ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    I like the Sims learning to play musical instruments.

In the first few stages I have to go away and play out of the house because they're so awful, especially the violin, but then they get really good.

I enjoy listening to them and could hardly believe it when one of them started playing a snippet from The House of the Rising Sun which is a favourite of mine.

Some of the songs are lovely and it's great to direct a Sim to play something whenever I want to hear it.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    CAS!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    > @Hermitgirl said:
    > I really like that I can switch aspirations on the fly. I played the game for like 5 months before I realized this (despite the message in the loading screen - doh!).
    >
    > Can we revisit and revisit this "one" thing? I have oodles!

lol sure! There's always time for reading happy stuffs yeah?
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I love the outfit categories being optional. If I want to train my astronauts wearing their spacesuits in the pool, set full armour for athletic wear or give my poor sims shabby clothing for their formal wear I can do that.
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited May 2017
    If picking just one thing, then it would be :

" IF I accidentally make a room too small, or forget to build a bathroom -
    I no longer need to "go all-Hulk" on my builds... "

Now it's (mostly) all pull-&-stretch!
    Amazing how much time is now saved!
    * Except for those times I forget to move away from the wall tool, & accidentally keep rotating the lot...
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Oh, you mean besides, toddlers? I love that Sims can sing. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Just one thing? There are so many...and the one you already lisetd is near the very top of my list.
    Hmm...

One of the first things I notice about these Sims is they tend to autonomously use nearly every object I put in their environment.
    In the past they were so heavily bisaed by fun or comfort scores they wouldn't use most of the stuff I provided for them.

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I am completely loving everyones one thing
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I love that the worlds are connected, and you can play multiple families in one save.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    I love this game, it's my favourite from all the franchise and you guys already listed my main reasons. I like that we have a lot of recipes to cook and 3 skills to level and learn different things, I love cooking irl and with my sims.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    One thing.

I like how full the neighborhoods are. I like having people constantly going by in front of the house, or when I go to the park, there are sims all over playing chess, fishing, walking on trails. I like full sim infested neighborhoods.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    I like being able to travel to the different neighborhoods. I don't think of them of them as worlds, but small towns or neighborhoods.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    The ease of building. The filters available to sort the build/buy modes.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Auto-solve needs.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Oh man it's so hard to choose just one thing I really love from the Sims 4.

Everywhere I go everything feels full of life. Be it outside your Sim's home or at parks, venues and etc. And they seem to have peak hours as well when they're usually busy and what not. Nowhere ever feels empty in the least and it's never the same sims depending on the time and what not.

Bars feel like bars with sims coming in chatting with one another, ordering drinks and dancing. Same with clubs. Always as bout 8 sims or more on a lot.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    I like the immense variety of possible body types. One sim with level 10 fitness can be built differently than another sim with level 10 fitness. In my mind depending on their physique I even "see" them as different heights - one guy is tall and lanky, one girl is short and compact, and so on. Or vice versa. And I love that it's inherited - I have one family in which, no matter how much the women exercise, by the time they hit full adulthood they're getting exceedingly wider hips. It's just a family trait they have and it's great.
  • Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    I love all the kitchen counter options they in the game. I was ecstatic when I saw I was able to create 2 tile islands! And giving us the ability to place sinks on those islands. And of course I love the long pantry cabinet. I've never loved my kitchens more!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    The lighting is still breath taking. I love when the sun sets and the lighting of my sims dining hall is gorgeous
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    Genetics. Sims 4 makes it so much easier to see the genetics passed down from generation to generation
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I love we can change feet size. I like to make them huuuuge.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    TS4 Sims.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds