Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My voting is not working and I can't choose clothes

I voted 4 times for objects, 28 itens, but I can't go to vote for clothes, it send me again to next, next, next, then the page is again for objects, and I have anoted my numbers to do it quickly, but even this way dont work, what can I do now, I'm not going to vote at all? I'm sure I choose 28 itens, I'm doing nothing wrong!!
xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1

Comments

• Cherrybug90Cherrybug90 Posts: 75 Member
    It works. It repeats 4 or 5 times sadly. Then it'll move on to the clothes. Just keep picking the ones you want from the objects. Hit submit. And it will eventually get to the clothes.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    szMermaid wrote: »
    I voted 4 times for objects, 28 itens, but I can't go to vote for clothes, it send me again to next, next, next, then the page is again for objects, and I have anoted my numbers to do it quickly, but even this way dont work, what can I do now, I'm not going to vote at all? I'm sure I choose 28 itens, I'm doing nothing wrong!!

I read somewhere else that they thought it was timing out because we were taking too long. So I tried it again and went through it quickly and it worked the second time.
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    It worked now, After 6 attempts I was able to choose the clothes, finally.

Everything is so beautiful, by the way.
    Thanks for let us vote!! *-*

xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I just felt that, for the style, one or two skirts just below the knee would have suited the look.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    It worked after about three tries for me. So I guess vote again when it redirects you until it works :/
  • magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, They should have made it easier to vote. They probably should have put the number right next to the item you would like to select, that way you don't have to go back and forth from the top of the page to the bottom just to see what you want to select. The problem that many are having, is that it takes too long and it times out, and technically while your still picking, it's starting over. hope they fix this so that simmers can enjoy this voting process.
    Post edited by magooo63 on