Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voting doesn't work?

Who else is having problems voting? I try to submit my object choices and it brings me right back to the part where you chose your language.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it working.
Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.

Comments

• RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    Me too.I also wished they would've used a better survey site. Like with the pictures next to the choices and it tells you how many more you can click
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2017
    Graham Nardone‏ @SimGuruGraham

We're taking a closer look at why the survey has issues for some. If you're having trouble; the survey will be up for days to come.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    Yep, me too. Can't figure it out.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @luthienrising Thanks for the link, seems a lot of people are having trouble. I will try later then, seems like we have a few days to get our votes in anyway!
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    SimmerMoon wrote: »
    Who else is having problems voting? I try to submit my object choices and it brings me right back to the part where you chose your language.

having the same issue. Did you do something special or it just went through on its own?
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I had to go through and click the darn options more than 10 times before it all went through and it said I had completed the survey. I had a cheat sheet so I could click quickly, otherwise it wouldn't work.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    Someone said on the other thread, that it's timing out. I will try later and write down the numbers so I don't take too long, LOL. Then, maybe I can make it thru it!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    It's like a game now. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    Aine wrote: »
    It's like a game now. :D

Yeah, like "Beat the Clock" :D
    Aine wrote: »
    I had to go through and click the darn options more than 10 times before it all went through and it said I had completed the survey. I had a cheat sheet so I could click quickly, otherwise it wouldn't work.

yea i'm about to write them down too..Its getting really annoying scrolling up and down to match numbers with stuff, and once i'm finally done , having to do it all over again
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm having this same issue. I guess the upside is that after doing the object page like 5 times, I got a lot more decided about the objects I'll vote for. I will try it again. I will say that I like the look of a lot of the objects. I definitely like more than 28 of them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    I'm having trouble with it as well. I completed the object vote, clicked "Next", chose my language again, and.. I'm taken back to the objects every time. Can't seem to get to the clothing options.
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    geminiagre wrote: »
    SimmerMoon wrote: »

having the same issue. Did you do something special or it just went through on its own?

I went through and only picked 23. When i got to the clothes, though, it acted up again, and now choosing 13 doesn't work.
  • LadyPheraLadyPhera Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm still having this issue, no matter how fast I chose my options. I have them memorized by now and I still can't make it. How long do we have we it times out?
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I'm also havingan issue with this. I've tried it 6 times. It just keeps going back to object page. I hope they resolve this soon.
    edited May 2017
    ok tip. Finally managed to vote through firefox. It would reset for me after i voted for both (objects and clothing) BUT it would at least retain the votes for objects.. So i had to do the easy part over and over until it went through instead of the hard object part
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited May 2017
    Would be nice if someone could screenshot the pages so I can at least see what the choices were. Cos I don't think they will publish the losing objects and clothes after it's closed.
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Would be nice if someone could screenshot the pages so I can at least see what the choices were. Cos I don't think they will publish the losing objects and clothes after it's closed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOLqlB8xvMY&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;a
  • RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    Yes, it's really having problems, I had to try it several times until it completed :(
    For this I had to switch to the FR language, I do not know if it will work for you.
    They should probably postpone the end of the vote one day.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I found that the tip about writing the numbers down and then going through again just to vote/click the numbers for the object page has worked. Actually, I didn't have any problem with the clothing page timing out, I was able to look at everything.

For the object page, it does look like making a list of the numbers you want and then refreshing before entering the numbers is a good way to do it.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited May 2017
    Here are screenshots of the objects.

106aw0k.png

120q8fp.png

2d7tq9g.png

2v2dqv8.png

919i05.png

rgz6g4.png

And here are screenshots of the voting ballot with a description of what each item is:

20kugzr.png

10ghfgz.png

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I had problems too and after a while I tried again now, and it worked! Don't give up your dreams lol
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I just voted with no problems on both objects page and clothing page.
    Finally got my vote in *whew*
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I got mine in, too. It was just a matter of me not being fast enough, I think.