The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    This is an updated top 5 list for me. Please disregard the previous list. And I forgot to mention that my Sims3 username is rebekah_lindsey3.

1: Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Lush Bloom Lily Vase- 25 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:45955&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

2: Jars of Electric Fireflies- 25 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72898&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

3: Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf- 50 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72140&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

4: Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair- 99 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72139&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

5: Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Flume- 25 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:45951&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

Link to my complete wishlist:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @LillaGrisen thanks for sharing that~ @rebekah_lindsey if you are active on the boards, you'll probably get your member status so quickly that you won't even notice... i know i didn't. :)

i've gotten like 3 ads in the past 2 days; if i can get more, i'll start gifting again. :heart: s and :cookie: s for all of you!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Jude525 Thank you so much for the telescope! I wonder if those oddly shaped legs serve any practical purpose? :hushed: And it's so generous of you to gift Dragon Valley to @Jahnna. I hope they will enjoy it and that you will enjoy the mod - trust me, it's amazing! Makes all of your wet, lot-sized dreams come true! :joy:........

I laughed so loud I was afraid I might have awakened my sister across the hall!

EDIT for grammar B)
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @lauravonawesome @taratownie @lilrosaleen @LillaGrisen You all are welcome for your gifts. I haven't been on in a few days, so glad you got your gifts and have fun with them :)

Hope all the Mother's had a wonderful Mothers Day also <3
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited May 2017
    @charlotteprice I dont know whether to tell you off (lol) or hug you for the lovely gifts you gave me and to others, thank you so so much! ^_^

You're welcome @LillaGrisen gotta keep those elders looking glam and sharp.

@rebekah_lindsey you're welcome hun :) glad we could help :D

Top 5 Updated!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @Jude525 I would've loved to hear you trying to explain to her what you were laughing about :joy:

@charlotteprice I'd make a joke that all mothers of countries that celebrated Mother's Day on the 14th had a great mother's day but not the rest, but this year that was ninety eight countries... :grimace: So, yeah, that's not happening...

But... Happy Mother's Day to all mothers who were celebrated on the 14th and happy Mother's Day to the mothers of Paraguay who were celebrated on the 15th! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Holy plumbob. @charlotteprice cleared my Top 5 and then some! I went onto TS3 site and saw 9 gift notifications! :open_mouth::hushed::flushed: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much <3

Top 5 Updated Here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    @Kylieb191 You are very welcome. Uh, go ahead and tell me off, I have my computer muted anyway :D:D
    @Nomiko13 And I thought I was behind, ROFL.

You are very welcome, enjoy your gifts!
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @TrevorJ for your gifts! <3<3<3

Top 5 updated :smiley:
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    A huge thank you to @charlotteprice !!! You cleared my top five and then some! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!
    You are very welcome @rebekah_lindsey Enjoy your gifts :)
    edited May 2017
    @Kylieb191 Thank you so much for your gifts! Haha, not even a few minutes after I updated my Top 5 and you gifted me 3 of my Top 5's. <3

@charlotteprice Behind? You? NEVER. :lol:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • SuppaStarinSuppaStarin Posts: 108 Member
    Just updated my Top 5.
    I am about to start gifting again.
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    @charlotteprice lol usually mine is as well unless sims or youtube are on :)
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @Kylieb191 Thank you so much for your gifts! Haha, not even a few minutes after I updated my Top 5 and you gifted me 3 of my Top 5's. <3

Lol it had to be done :P you're very welcome hun ^_^
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Just updated my Top 5.
    I am about to start gifting again.

Thank you for gofting me 3 of my Top 5's @SuppaStarin <3

Top 5 Updated Here!

I appreciate the generosity @Kylieb191 <3

Unfortunately, I'm not able to view wishlists right now and I've got a ton of ads recently. When the store is acting right again, I'll gift :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thank you @SuppaStarin and @Kylieb191 for your gifts! <3<3<3

Top 5 updated :)
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    > @lauravonawesome said:
    > @Nomiko13 lucky you! i didn't get a single ad yesterday, though i got ~100 sp just now.
    >
    > @jg2342ar which country do you live in? just curious because i'm almost certain it's a regional thing too (from what i've seen on the forums, it sounds like those of us outside of the us seem to have more issues with ads and get fewer of them in general), especially since i'm also 90% sure that the free sp were only available in the us when the program first started.
    >
    > another big difference is that i only gets ads in the middle of the day now, rather than after 10 pm (which was the case, prior to the forum maintenance), and i get less of them. i don't think the two are related, since they're different sites, but i have to wonder.

I live on the East coast of the US
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    OMG @charlotteprice you are so absolutely amazing!!!!! I have been having a rough few days so getting on here today and seeing that really made me smile. I will have to update my top five tonight!
    edited May 2017
    @jg2342ar interesting... i'm on the east coast too, but north of the wall (game of thrones reference, since i'm a nerd lol).

i've actually been getting half-decent ads these past few days. maybe that's why the store keeps breaking: they're trying to fix the ads... maybe?

ah well, we can hope. trying to build up my sp a bit before i do any gifting, since i want to be sure i have enough on hand in the event that my free sets aren't actually free (it's happened twice now) and/or mmao offers something i actually want. hopefully the store is fixed soon.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

@jg2342ar You are very welcome! Enjoy your gifts :p
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Hello everyone, sorry to disrupt the thread.

I wanted to try to alert as many Simmers as possible to the following but, my thread was moved to the forum ideas & Feedback section.

Vanilla, the company which hosts this forum have announced they will be doing a bit of maintenance on their network on Sunday, May 21st. During this time they have warned there may be connectivity issues; so heads up everyone!

Scheduled Maintenance
    Disruptive Network Maintenance
    Sunday, May 21, 03:00-04:00 EDT
    A switch will be replaced in our hosting environment on May 21, 2017 at 03:00AM EDT. The maintenance window is scheduled for 1 hour. There will be connectivity loss during some of this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause.
    Posted on May 5, 11:13 EDT

Original Thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918036/info-vanilla-network-will-be-under-maintenance-details-on-thread#latest
    mmao was nice to me today and i was able to complete my sept. 2011 compilation; yay!

since there were items from it in my top 5, i've updated that too. yay!

thanks @mw1525 for the heads-up re: forum maintenance.

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Just passing by to say Hi!
    I hope you're all doing well!
    Between work, house work and my kids There hasn't been much free time!
    oh my gosh, just logged in and saw that @Dusty_Boots cleared my top 5 again~ thank you so very much :heart::cookie:

top 5 updated~ getting a ton of ads just now, so am looking forward to my next round of gifting. yay!