Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @igazor and @mycami21 thank you! :)
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    This might have been mentioned, but you know your an addict when you're dreaming of Sims 3. Seriously, laid down for a nap this afternoon (well yesterday now). And I had a great dream where I was living on a tropical island, was best friends with three mermaids, and ran a resort which was kind of run down but that I was slowly improving. The thing is, the language everyone was speaking was simlish and one of my mermaid friends kept complaining that it felt like something kept poking her and forcing her to do things. In other words, I dreamed I was an INACTIVE sim on Isle Paradisio.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2017
    -When You bring out a hammer, to change the battery in a smokealarm... (-Did this last night actually. 04.00 in the morning: *BEEEEEPEEEEEPEEEEEPEEEEEEPEEEEEP* My heart didn't deserve such an wakeupcall. At most it was expecting the wakeup from my cellphone at 07.00
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    When you won't have access to your game for a long long time and you watch sims 3 videos and lurk through the forums to fill the void :(
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    When the forum is down you immediately jump to your Sims3 my page and find most of your forum friends have done the same thing! :)
  • Options
    Ditto, I did the same thing. And signed into sims 3. And kept retrying the forums over and over. And kept looking into what might be going on. Then retrying the forums every 30 seconds while playing Sims 3...
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    This might have been mentioned, but you know your an addict when you're dreaming of Sims 3. Seriously, laid down for a nap this afternoon (well yesterday now). And I had a great dream where I was living on a tropical island, was best friends with three mermaids, and ran a resort which was kind of run down but that I was slowly improving. The thing is, the language everyone was speaking was simlish and one of my mermaid friends kept complaining that it felt like something kept poking her and forcing her to do things. In other words, I dreamed I was an INACTIVE sim on Isle Paradisio.
    There's something we've been meaning to tell you here. That scene in Isla Paradiso with the mermaid friends and being poked by an external force? That was reality. What you are doing right now is the dream. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    When you start writing a short story about a super spy, and realize you've set it in Sunset Valley and just spent the last five pages of the story describing the main character cooking breakfast, cleaning the house, and taking a shower.
    LOL!!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    When the forum is down you immediately jump to your Sims3 my page and find most of your forum friends have done the same thing! :)
    Ditto, I did the same thing. And signed into sims 3. And kept retrying the forums over and over. And kept looking into what might be going on. Then retrying the forums every 30 seconds while playing Sims 3...

Glad to read I wasn't the only one.
    I also checked the Sims FB page and the thread on AnswersHQ to see if there were any updates on when things might be restored.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    When you play the game with the sound off and you can make game sounds in your head. I "hear" build buy music, and disaster music, and whatever other sound effects and voices the game makes.
  • Options
    -When You browse internet to find a book... 'Learn Simlish for Dummies'.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    -When You catch yourself browsing for Sim's clothing, realizing the last time you actually bought clothes for yourself were way longer than 6 months ago.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    marrolandmarroland Posts: 27 Member
    When you wake up at 6:30am even though your day starts at 9am, just to have a few hours of your daily sims play!! sick...
  • Options
    igazor wrote: »
    There's something we've been meaning to tell you here. That scene in Isla Paradiso with the mermaid friends and being poked by an external force? That was reality. What you are doing right now is the dream. :p

^^ Oh hush you!

*wanders off to cook grilled cheese because some mysterious force compels that act instead of browsing the web*
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    When today is your >.>
    49th
    birthday and you squeal when you open a present from your daughter and it's 3 stuff packs missing from your collection. <3 Love you sissy! <3

Happy Belated Birthday, @Odonata68 :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Happy birthday @Odonata68 :)
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you see an ad, probably for some diet, and instead of reading "slimmers" you read "simmers".

When you download cc items of coca cola and thinks it's so cool, and you tell your sister about all these cool items, and she says "what's so interesting about coca cola items?" So you tell her "Items for the game!!!!! Who cares about real life???" (#true story)
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited May 2017
    When you take your CPU on vacation because all the other devices offered/available just can't hang with Sims 3 the way you like to play it.
    Even if you are only going to play an hour or so a day while everyone else is still asleep ... You got to get your priorities straight ... B)

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Thanks @Avatarit :)
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    When you know your Sims' commonly-used Simlish phrases by heart.

"Bachooney!"
    "Ugh! Saah? Kawatee? Huh?"
  • Options
    When you start seriously wondering if there's a Simlish to English dictionary, and if so where you can get one.
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    When you avoid making plans with friends because you've already set that day aside to do some simming!
  • Options
    When there's a power outage that you didn't notice initially because it was daytime, and you spend the next 13 hours REALLY bummed because your laptop only has about 20 minutes of charge left (if not playing a video game) and you can't recharge your laptop due to no electricity.
  • Options
    megan_mariamegan_maria Posts: 645 Member
    When at work you note down ideas on what to do with your Sims game when you get home, and I wonder why I am always behind on work. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top