Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP5 Teaser

Comments

• JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited May 2017
    JimG72 wrote: »
    Yeah, that farmhouse sink looks pretty cool. I was trying to figure out what the item on the left is. Is that a kids lunch box?

@JimG72 I think so, yes. And the stuff in front of it... is that a cutting board?

@Pancakesandwich After zooming in on that HD picture, it actually looks more like it's an activity set of some sort. Looks like a bottle of glue and some crayons and construction paper next to the box/case. Maybe what I thought was a lunch box is a carrying case for activities stuff. Behind the adult sim just to the right of him is some sort of plate decorated by a child.

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Is it a coincidence that they haven't showed any new hairstyles for toddlers yet? We've seen hairs for adults and clothes for adults and toddlers, but no hairs for toddlers. They wouldn't release a pack like this with no new toddler hairs, would they? Especially when we have so few! Toddler hairs are more needed than clothes, if you ask me.

Yes, I'm worried about that as well.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'm much more interested in what we get gameplay wise rather than the objects or CAS items shown in the teasers. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I wish I could join live stream on my phone internet kinda sucks camping ⛺
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    ^^ Livestream for the gamepack? Yup! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

When is the livestream? Tomorrow?? Oh, I hope so.

Based on previous releases, I think it'll be on Friday before the release (ie May 26).

Maybe they'll do two livestreams because it's a gamepack, as opposed to a stuff pack? Or did they only do one for the other gamepacks as well? Anyway, I'm expecting livestream this Friday or the next one, or both.

There are usually multiple streams for EPs and just one for GPs
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Looks promising so far! I spy new chairs, counters, cabinets, and fridge. Looks like a bread box, new round table omg let that be a new round table.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I can't wait for this GP...
    I've purposely been stalling my legacy in the toddler stage for this pack's gameplay/additions. :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    lovlyb wrote: »
    Looks promising so far! I spy new chairs, counters, cabinets, and fridge. Looks like a bread box, new round table omg let that be a new round table.

I think those are just the island counters.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Is it a coincidence that they haven't showed any new hairstyles for toddlers yet? We've seen hairs for adults and clothes for adults and toddlers, but no hairs for toddlers. They wouldn't release a pack like this with no new toddler hairs, would they? Especially when we have so few! Toddler hairs are more needed than clothes, if you ask me.
    This is what I've been wondering since the first teaser tbh. I really hope we get some new hairstyles for them; they have a very limited selection without CC.
    I feel like they'll show us something in the full trailer tomorrow. There was a new outfit for the boy toddlers that was shown on twitter but not in the teaser so it's still possible.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    ^^ Livestream for the gamepack? Yup! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

When is the livestream? Tomorrow?? Oh, I hope so.

Based on previous releases, I think it'll be on Friday before the release (ie May 26).

Maybe they'll do two livestreams because it's a gamepack, as opposed to a stuff pack? Or did they only do one for the other gamepacks as well? Anyway, I'm expecting livestream this Friday or the next one, or both.

There are usually multiple streams for EPs and just one for GPs

Thank you, that sounds accurate. I remembered they did multiple streams for some packs, but couldn't remember if game packs were among those.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I knew it was about parenting! I'm not personally liking the basic burniture with florals, nor the clothing... I hope it's not that bad in-game, but hopefully the gameplay is cool! we haven't seen the interactive objects yet! And I really want some new hair for the toddlers!
    I think one of the gurus revealed the name of the game pack by accident.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Parenthood GP:)
    It was SimGuruDrake in the give away thread:)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Simfan923 wrote: »

Parenthood GP:)
    It was SimGuruDrake in the give away thread:)

Lol I wasn't trying to name names XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Please let us get bunk beds!! I'm loving everything so far.
  • NephilimNephilim Posts: 64 Member
    oh.. my.. god.. did they .. just mention all the above that i've ever been waiting for. bring it!!!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    It's only a teaser to a trailer but...

I want it... I NEED IT... :hushed:
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I cannot wait to see the trailer think I will go make me some chocolate milk and drink some while I wait.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Ooh i see new kitchen counters, cabinets, wallpaper etc. I'm most excited about the new build and buy objects, as always!
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    Ooh, I can't wait for tomorrow. This looks VERY fun.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • NephilimNephilim Posts: 64 Member
    tomorrow seems like a necesity for me at this moment ;-) can't wait for the new gameplay!!!
  • lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    Im hoping they will include some toddler playground activities or more traveling activities for toddlers and kids. Right now toddlers can travel with you but none of the playground equipment works for toddlers and if you try to go to a restaurant with your family you have to add a highchair and do a whole work around to get your toddler to eat at a restaurant. There isn't many family activities.