Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    OOooohh boy. Chocolate Sauce mess. XD
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Awesome! Looking forward to parenting skills. It doesn't show much gameplay though, other than a toddler making a mess, which they can already do. I wonder what those containers are she's making a mess with though?
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Is that a new oven I see? I do hope toddlers get new hairstyles. Can't wait for the trailer!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited May 2017
    I spy new counters, new refrigerator, new wallpaper, new cabinets, new chairs, new décor!!!!
    1FKDfKj.png
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Aw, come on !! show more !! >:)
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited May 2017
    lol a trailer for a trailer

ETA at least we know that tomorrow we will have a date since those are generally on the trailers.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I wonder what will be in the parenting skill and what "Shape your Sims' childhood" means. I can't wait for the trailer, hopefully we'll learn a bit more about those two points. And see more toddler hairstyles :)
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Getting excited! Can't wait till tomorrow :smiley:
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    My excitement is back again!
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Oh, I know I've been through a lot, lately, but this makes me want to cry. This IS simming, as in Life Simulation. Letting us get our hands more in the mix. Influencing our little Simmies in their early years and see how they turn out as adults. Thank you, OP, for posting this snippet. Happy belated Mother's Day to me. :)

Totally agree with this! This is what makes the Sims actual sims, growing up, having different personalities. Toddlers making a mess and your adults in stress because of it :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I cannot wait to see this.

On the premise, it looks really good.
    This may very well make family play a lot more interesting than before.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    So EXCITED!! The parenting skills sound interesting and I know it's a bit silly but I LOVE those tiles on the kitchen wall they're so nice!! bring on tomorrows trailer :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yay! It looks great! Can't wait to know more. It sounds like this GP will be loaded with new gameplay which is very needed
    I might not even use the parenting skill, just to see how bad at parenting they can be, it would make for some hilarious gameplay I think.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    Skobee wrote: »
    I might not even use the parenting skill, just to see how bad at parenting they can be, it would make for some hilarious gameplay I think.

That does raise some interesting questions. Like can you opt out of the parenting skill? Could you still "parent" the way you've been doing before? Will sims with the parenting skill have kids turn out differently vs. kids who weren't raised with the parenting skill?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    So cool!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    I might have to do another 7 toddler challenge after this comes out....especially if the toddlers can create more mayhem like this, lol.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    JimG72 wrote: »
    I might have to do another 7 toddler challenge after this comes out....especially if the toddlers can create more mayhem like this, lol.

completely agree <3 tots
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    THEY CAN MOP THE FLOOR??? :o

I can't stop crying, we did it kids, we convinced them to add new chores in the game! <3