Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the difference between "sleep" (1 hour) and "long sleep" (6 hours) actions?

Does the long sleep increase all of your needs instead of just one? Why would anyone use this when sleeping and filling all needs takes way less than 6 hours? I just don't get what the benefit of it is.

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I don't know the answer for the Sims Mobile. But I know it for the Sims Freeplay where I always try to avoid short actions which only takes one or two hours when I am going to sleep. The reason is that next morning when I open the game again the sims which I gave long actions still have their needs fulfilled while the sims which I gave short actions always need to sleep, eat, go to the toilet and so on. So it is the time where my sims are only waiting for me to return to the game that drains their needs. Maybe it will be the same for the Sims Mobile?
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Does the long sleep increase all of your needs instead of just one? Why would anyone use this when sleeping and filling all needs takes way less than 6 hours? I just don't get what the benefit of it is.

The 6 hour sleep doubles the rewards because they are fully energized. I only use it before I go to bed.