Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OUTDOOR and INDOOR CLOTHES LINES like in Sims FreePlay

rhid3Nw.png
NsGuZJO.png

I would love to have an outdoor and indoor variant of the clothes lines like in Sims FreePlay!
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    This will be coming into play whenever we get seasons possibly. I say that it will come into The Sims 4 at some point.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    This will be coming into play whenever we get seasons possibly. I say that it will come into The Sims 4 at some point.

Yeah but we won't get laundry in a free Patch so if there is no clothes lines in this pack we will never get one in TS4
    a256aFi.gif
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member

Yeah but we won't get laundry in a free Patch so if there is no clothes lines in this pack we will never get one in TS4

Never say never...
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    edited April 2017

Never say never...

@SimGuruGraham already confirmed that Laundry won't come in a Patch so a clothes line without Laundry in Seasons would make no sense at all. :(
    a256aFi.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Never say never...

@SimGuruGraham already confirmed that Laundry won't come in a Patch so a clothes line without Laundry in Seasons would make no sense at all. :(

I don't think he said that
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited April 2017

Never say never...

I don't think he said that

He said that in one of the earlier threads. I asked that question myself and @SimGuruGraham answered.

Proof: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915568/will-laundry-come-in-an-update
    a256aFi.gif
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    If we get clotheslines, I hope we get a funny animation where a Sim absent-mindedly walks into one and gets, well, clotheslined.
    Yes I love the Three Stooges. Why do you ask?
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Yes I would like a clothes line. I think that would be great. Some of my fondest memories of Sims 3 is when my Sim didn't have enough money for a dryer and had to use a clothes line.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Clothes lines and ironing would be great and in keeping with the theme of the countryish vibe that they said to remember when giving ideas for this pack. I really like your pictures. I would like a simple or double line outside and a stand up one for indoors along with the ironing board. That would make for some realistic play.
  • BaronnvonxBaronnvonx Posts: 3 New Member
    Im not sure where to put this so ill put it here. iv a question. like in sims 3 where u could get player created stuff. is thir one for clothing cause the clothing as far as what u can pick fr your sims is slacking in some places. where can i get more cothing options for my sims or is thir a way i can make my own.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited May 2017
    Deleted because I think I misunderstood what you were asking.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    If they include clotheslines, I hope the clothes hung outside get wet when they add rain in Seasons.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • RinieSilmeRinieSilme Posts: 53 Member
    It would be cute. Maybe they will include clothes line with the seasoning system.