Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

▸▸▸Kirkwell Mafia - Mafia Win!◂◂◂

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Unvote
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Yeahhh so far everyone I thought might have been mafia, turned out to be town so obviously my radar is off.. but I have an inkling about Sub

A gut feeling?

Might be the best thing we have to go off at this point, but I'm sure I suspect sub enough to vote.

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I'm not sure I want to vote for Sub. I think she's town but it's just a feeling I have.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Unvote
    Yeahhh so far everyone I thought might have been mafia, turned out to be town so obviously my radar is off.. but I have an inkling about Sub

A gut feeling?

Might be the best thing we have to go off at this point, but I'm sure I suspect sub enough to vote.
    Why's that?
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    So far, gut feelings haven't been good for us. Gut feelings have only got our townies killed. I really don't think that is our best option.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Unvote

A gut feeling?

Why's that?

Oops, I forgot to but not :D. You'd think I'd be able to speak English since it's my native language, but apparently not

Unvote

A gut feeling?

Why's that?

Oops, I forgot to but not :D. You'd think I'd be able to speak English since it's my native language, but apparently not

Oh :joy:. Sub isn't that suspicious so you kind of confused me on that one :p
    MAFIA STATS
    My English teacher would be proud :D. Anyway, I don't think I have enough evidence to vote for sub, but I really don't have any other suspicions.

Unvote

A gut feeling?

Why's that?

I was worried, I wasn't sure what I had done to make myself suspicious. Should we lynch an inactive? We have a chance, but it would be better with certainty.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Unvote

A gut feeling?

Why's that?

I was worried, I wasn't sure what I had done to make myself suspicious. Should we lynch an inactive? We have a chance, but it would be better with certainty.

Since the nightkill was made, we can assume that at least one of the mafia is active. At this point in the game, I wouldn't feel great about inactive voting.

Which one is the easiest to do + the option that will offer us a chance of a better outcome: voting inactive or voting based on gut feeling? So far, only AvaSims and Erin have been a little inactive - but I think Erin has been on more? I could be wrong. Neither of them are really contributing much to town and that's throwing me off a lot. I don't know if voting inactive would be helpful, though. :/
    MAFIA STATS
    Which one is the easiest to do + the option that will offer us a chance of a better outcome: voting inactive or voting based on gut feeling? So far, only AvaSims and Erin have been a little inactive - but I think Erin has been on more? I could be wrong. Neither of them are really contributing much to town and that's throwing me off a lot. I don't know if voting inactive would be helpful, though. :/

Mmmhm, I agree. I don't know why but I do have a slight gut feeling towards Erin, but I'm not sure if I should act on it.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm dead though, which means I can't be active.
    I'm dead though, which means I can't be active.

Oh yeah, sorry. :joy: Forgot about that.
    MAFIA STATS
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Yeahh I'd rather vote on feeling that inactive this time. I don't think there will come a time where there's "enough evidence". For me, there isnt anyone I do trust lmao. I suspect you all for different petty reasons
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
    Yeahh I'd rather vote on feeling that inactive this time. I don't think there will come a time where there's "enough evidence". For me, there isnt anyone I do trust lmao. I suspect you all for different petty reasons

I'll agree with this. At this point in the game, I think it's best that we go on a gut feeling. Who has a strong one?

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Shoot I forgot to end day

Day will end in 15 minutes. Nobody will be lynched.
    oh
    Anybody on? or is it just me :s. I really don't want to make a decision on my own, but if nobody is lynched, mafia kills, game over, mafia win.

Anybody on? or is it just me :s. I really don't want to make a decision on my own, but if nobody is lynched, mafia kills, game over, mafia win.

This should be fun...
    oh
    I have until 10:20 est right crafty? It's all up to me know...... focus Broncos, you got this :D

I have until 10:20 est right crafty? It's all up to me know...... focus Broncos, you got this :D

That is correct. Choose wisely.
    oh
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

:lol:
    Sorry if I'm spamming, but if I'm wrong, and town loses because of me, I at least want you guys to see my thought process so you don't hate me for the rest of eternity :(. It's really between Erin, sub and ghettox for me. I trust Tribbo, mostly because I've played with her on both sides, and I think (crosses fingers) she's town, and I think I trust her. Sub and Erin have been quiet for their own personal reasons, so it makes it hard for me to get a read on them. I don't think I've played enough with ghettox to really get her playing style the way I have with the others. Tribbo trusts sub, but perhaps they're partners? Now I'm overthinking everything, and on the verge of a panic attack :D. Is anyone out there to help me?!?!

CraftyKat wrote: »

This should be fun...

Kandy wrote: »

Aren't you guys the best cheerleading squad?

You have 3 minutes.

Nobody is here.
    SorryifI'mmakingyoupanicit'soknobodywillhateyouifyoumakethemloseit'sjustagame

No I didn't say that
    oh
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

This should be fun...

Kandy wrote: »

Aren't you guys the best cheerleading squad?

You're just a likable protagonist :lol: