Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I'll claim this one next!

Date: April 22, 2017
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Romantic Hotel for Brooklyn Heights, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@winterbaby20, I have some questions here, please: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    kforti, I am so glad you like the home, have fun in there with your family. ;)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Thanks again sweet teammates! @Sandraelle It was hard to get pictures they were tiny houses! I will try and take a few more and update my Blog with them! <3
    edited May 2017
    Claim this one thanks

Date: April 19, 2017
    Username: LillyDoves
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

LillyDoves I can be contacted here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @romagi1 I'm loving Driftwood! What a cute name and beautiful modern home. The colors are perfect. I love the bedrooms and the fun back yard. Rec'd. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I'll claim this one next!

Date: April 22, 2017
    Username: winterbaby20
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Romantic Hotel for Brooklyn Heights, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@winterbaby20, I have some questions here, please: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: April 19, 2017
    Username: LillyDoves
    Description: Modern Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

LillyDoves I can be contacted here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited May 2017
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited May 2017
    Username: Lopithecus
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Gothic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to Work, Spa Day, Get Together
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50.
    Lot traits (Sims 4): ???
    Number of bedrooms: 8 if possible but really, it can be less.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? None
    Number of bathrooms: 8?? Honestly I don't know. It's a big house.
    Favorite color schemes: Dark colors, reds, browns, blacks, etc.
    Colors you dislike: None really.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: Either this one Link Link or this one Link. Whichever one you find easier to build. I don't care which.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A pool would be nice but for spacing, it might have to go inside the Manor since it's such a huge build. If you can't fit it, then don't worry about it.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, unless the builder has any questions beforehand.
    Additional instructions? It's Bruce "Batman" Wayne's manor basically so if you have any knowledge about him then it would probably help you get the feel of it (especially with how gothic and emo he can be ;) ). I don't think it would be required though. He's also living with Clark "Superman" Kent so if you want to put in a spin (like lighten it up a little) for him, then you can, lol! If you have any questions, just let me know. This is a really big house so please take your time. Thank you!! :)
    Post edited by lopithecus on
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • BlackBDeathBlackBDeath Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2017
    Username: BlackBDeath
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? City Living, Get together, Get to work, Dine out, Spa Day, Backyard, Kids stuff, perfect patio, luxury
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30:20
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Sunny and Homey
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 2 unisex teen bedrooms, 1 master bedroom, 1 kid/nursery bedroom
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: blue and hints of red and other colors
    Colors you dislike: yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Furnished
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? None
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest, Beech Byway
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small garden with hangout area, painting and woodworking area by the garden, office space
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? Make it a little cramped to make it look like a family has lived there forever
    @Lopithecus and @BlackBDeath Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added both your requests to our Open Request post. Once claimed by a team member, that member will post on our thread and on your My Page. Should you need to make any changes to your request, please edit the original post and leave me a message noting the update. If you have any other questions about how we manage requests, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    To all the wonderful Mom's on our team and in this great community, Happy Mother's Day!

mothersday2017.jpg

SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    Thank you!
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Yikes! I haven't been by in so long...

@Glenkarri, Oh my goodness, have you been busy! :open_mouth:
    Tango is a Gorgeous horse! Love her beautiful coat
    The Chateau is Fabulous! Such an exquisitely elegant home.
    Shady Glade is so Charming both inside and out!

@soocoolsim, Spring Song is absolutely Gorgeous! Love the color scheme for the exterior and the interiors are glorious! Especially love the canopy twin bed you created. I know it's said ALL the time but Boy do I miss CAS in S4! :s

@BreeMiles, you did a Fabulous job with the three different style homes for Alston Point! Each one is just gorgeous and the beautiful landscaping ties them all together so very nicely. :blush:

@romagi1, Driftwood is such a Fabulous beach home! Love the modern design and beautifully done interiors. :blush:

Got all the S3 builds recommended and will be check to be sure the S4 are faved, when I get back in game.

Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request please:

Date: April 7, 2017
    Username: Meepy!!
    Description: French Provincial Home for Newcrest, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hello, team and followers .
    Hows things with all of you and what have you been upto with your sims and the requests we've created for you?
    I know its been a while since ive been on here . Once again due to my health, but Ive have still been creating for you all and I am working on a Sims3 Residental Dome lot. Now at decorating and landscaping stage . So it wont be long till your Luna Lakes sims can move intotheir very own Dome.

If you would like to follow my creations pop by my thread = http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-auronoichieftain-please-check-in#latest
    h2xmsbl]

edited May 2017
    Hi Calmorezoo, Good to hear from you, looking forward to seeing this amazing Dome building, it should be fun. :)

Hi Cath, I know you will enjoy this French Provincial build, looking forward to seeing the result soon, have fun in there. ;)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited May 2017
    @calmorezoo , and @WrathofCath , welcome back ladies and can't wait to see the finished result of your dome home Cal, and your French Provincial home Cath.
    edited May 2017
    Glenkarri still has some free time at present so here is her latest :p
    LillyDoves, your small family Modern for Willow Creek is ready

RIVERSIDE
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7E6A75BE3A0E11E78C1E8B20C9C2EFDF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

05-16-17_5-55-30nbspPM_zpsy8yhelpq.jpg

05-16-17_5-57-06nbspPM_zpsfc4ctthk.jpg

This one fits right on the Canal, replace Riverside Roost with it

More photos at: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/785473/glenkarri-creations-riverside-page-13#latest
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    @Glenkarri You did a truly amazing job, I can't be more happy with it. Thank you so much :)
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @Glenkarri
    what a wonderful sims4 modern home.
    h2xmsbl]

Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this request please:

Date: April 7, 2017
    Username: Meepy!!