The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please bring back more community lots!

Hi!

I'd love to have more community lots in Sims 4.
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    If you mean new community lots, yes :smile: Other than that, I already have 3 bars. Any more than that and my sims will officially have a drinking problem.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    There aren't enough spaces to build more community lots onto. That's the crying shame of it all.
  • TheJokerLives99TheJokerLives99 Posts: 237 Member
    What I think we need is a public pool lot!
    CrackFox wrote: »
    There aren't enough spaces to build more community lots onto. That's the crying shame of it all.
    With 15 empty lots being aded, I'm sure we could spare one for a new and interesting community lot.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I'd rather have community lots back like we had them in S2. I really don't like the assigned venue system they have going when I consider how limited space is to begin with.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    What I think we need is a public pool lot!

YES. Disappointed there's no public pool.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Aren't there community and pool lots already in the Gallery? But yes different community lots like grocery stores and restaurants would be nice.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Pool... Cemetery... Wedding...Beach... Real Club types. :)

Fun!
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Aren't there community and pool lots already in the Gallery? But yes different community lots like grocery stores and restaurants would be nice.

Yes but there isn't a designator for community pools. That means that Sims don't go to them. I've seen posts about that, if you use the generic designator (and you are forced to do that) then no Sims visit the lot.

Mine always used the pool I put in the park.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I want..
    Community Pool
    Arcade
    Restaurants
    Theaters
    Hotels
    Coffee Shops

I miss services..
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

Yes but there isn't a designator for community pools. That means that Sims don't go to them. I've seen posts about that, if you use the generic designator (and you are forced to do that) then no Sims visit the lot.
    That's a bummer but yes I think they do work if put in parks and gyms. I made a cool gym lot that has a indoor and outdoor pool that Sims seem to use. Somehow they prefer the indoor one.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    I don't mind that sims don't visit generic lots, I just wish you could hold weddings there. Having a bunch of old townies show up at my fancy party (that ultimately turns into a funeral) is so off putting.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I want..
    Community Pool
    Arcade
    Restaurants
    Theaters
    Hotels
    Coffee Shops

I miss services..
    You forgot "open" grocery stores! ;)
    (ummm plz tell me you forgot, & I'm not the only one wanting it again..)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A toddler park might be cool
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I want..
    Community Pool
    Arcade
    Restaurants
    Theaters
    Hotels
    Coffee Shops

I miss services..
    You forgot "open" grocery stores! ;)
    (ummm plz tell me you forgot, & I'm not the only one wanting it again..)
    I'm actually in the process of building my own. Trying to get everything to perfect quality first. Very excited about it, now all I need is more time to play.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    To do what?

Party? LOL

We need more things to do before we get more community lots. Seriously, how many bars/clubs/lounges does one game need anyways?

I think he means resturents,movie theaters etc.
  • libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    We need a lot of things but majority of them will possibly be in EPs or GPs or SPs with about 10% in patches.....so we're just left to wait for these things because once late night ep comes out we'll definitely get more bars clubs and the only different thing will be maybe apartments and hopefully that works out well.
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member

You could designate a pool as a gym lot. People would probably use it. I made one generic lot, it was a community center and I put a few computers, a bar, a cafe, a few big screen tvs ans a lap swimming pool. I didn't really play with it, so I don't know if they came or not.
  • WormMommyWormMommy Posts: 124 Member
    @ponderberries I have a gym/community pool in the gallery.
    I sim. Therefore, I am.
  • RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    I don't understand why they haven't added a pool lot. And I wish there was a cheat to turn off requirements as well, and that sims visited generic lots and they added a "private lot" to replace it.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I would like a Nightclub. So my sims can go out and have fun.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LindaD2015LindaD2015 Posts: 141 Member
    I would like to see more space to build like we had in the sims one and sims 2. I like to create families and play multiple houses.