Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    Hi @girlyswirl :)

You can read more about of how the gifting directory works in the helpful first posts of this thread.

Happy sim-store collecting :)
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @TrevorJ for your gift! <3
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited May 2017
    Did anyone else realise that it turned from fifth to sixth anniversary? :smiley::smiley::smiley: So happy anniversary to the whole gifting directory!
    May the simpoints and gifts keep flowing in for everybody! Happy simming! :heart::heart::heart:
    Post edited by Jahnna on
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    @Jahnna Oooh! I didn't notice that! Yes, happy anniversery, Gifting Directory! May you live long and fulfill many a simmer's dream! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    i did notice the change~ happy 6th anniversary, all! Live long and pros- oops, wrong franchise! Oh well, do it anyway. :lol:

@girlyswirl welcome to the thread. I'll pass on the same words of wisdom that were given to me when I joined the directory a few weeks ago: if you have a lot of big sets on your list, put individual items from those sets on your wishlist instead~ it increases your chances of being gifted and will help your CYS (complete your set) percentage if you're working toward a specific goal. Don't forget to post your TS3 Store username if it's different from the one you use on the forums~ that way, people can find you and check out your wishlist.

Also, check out this thread to make the most of your SP. We're friendly, and we only occasionally bite (but not hard, more like a nibble lol).

Cheers,

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    @jahnna Cool! Great catch, I totally didn't notice that. It is good of you to bring that to everyone's attention. :)
    I have been slightly blind of late though lol, the forum maintenance alert statement recently passed me by completely as well. :wink:

Happy anniversary, dear Gifting Directory :smiley: !

@Kylierose19 Thank you so much for sending me such a lovely gift. The Faire Wall lamp is beautiful.

@lauravonawesome Who is biting? Are there supernaturals in this thread? :wink:

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Top 5 Updated Here!

@Kitiara is at it again with the gifting :lol: You're probably tired of being told "Thank You" at this point :wink: You're too kind for words. I appreciate your ample generosity. Like, seriously <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Top 5 Updated Here!

@Kitiara is at it again with the gifting :lol: You're probably tired of being told "Thank You" at this point :wink: You're too kind for words. I appreciate your ample generosity. Like, seriously <3

I like to gift when I can. Thank you @Nomiko13 for the gazebo <3
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited May 2017
    No worries @lauravonawesome it's one of my favorite outfits for my ladies it's classy yet shows that little bit of skin off, plus it looks like they're going to a yacht party lol. :) Hope you're doing well

@lilrosaleen Thank you to you too ^_^ I adore most of my sim's but it's those certain ones, a certain family etc, that make me smile and think yeah you're living the dream - even though I had my hand in that dream ;). You are welcome as well :D

@charlotteprice Thank you Charlotte :D

Happy 6th Anniversary!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    @Kylieb191 about as well as i can be, all things considered. both the outfits you gifted me are beautiful~ thanks again!

@lilrosaleen possibly~ given that i am up all night, perhaps i am a vampire... :smirk:
    (but not the sparkly kind. ew!)

:lol:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I just noticed it read sixth anniversary. Congrats <3
    Kitiara wrote: »
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Top 5 Updated Here!

I like to gift when I can. Thank you @Nomiko13 for the gazebo <3

So welcome! I got a stream of ads the other day. I got about 1k sp and was able to complete some sets for myself and whatnot. If I get some more ads, I'll try to gift again :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @lauravonawesome , you have my gratitude for the splendid neo-classical amphora, you have gifted me. Thank you so much!
    possibly~ given that i am up all night, perhaps i am a vampire... :smirk:
    (but not the sparkly kind. ew!)

:lol:
    LOL!
    (Indeed, beware of Twilight.) :wink:
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @Jude525 and @kylierose19_2 for your gift! <3<3 I finally grabbed Jet Set Teens for 34 sp and that means I'm done with the sets. Even if I still need to wait for July to grab three last sets in dd, it's all about individual items now. I wish I could get more ads. At the moment all I get are in my Android tablet that thinks I'm in US or something. While it's Android and doesn't have flash at all it doesn't run all the ads, some of them doesn't load, some doesn't pay but I usually get one that runs and pays.

Top 5 updated, yay!
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited May 2017
    Ahhh, I see the forums getting a bite quieter again. Seems like the huge unannounced maintenance stole the forums thunder! :open_mouth:
    I haven't been able to get many ads lately. Most of them glitching, not playing, not paying or being ridiculously long (5 mins, come on :mask: ). But after watching a tremendously talented german sims 3 youtuber live on their twitch channel my spark for Sims 3 EXPLODED. :bawling: I went on a rampage on ModTheSims after seeing so many painfully awesome mods in a sims article! I think I went from like 12 mods straight to 34 :lol: I just gotta test them all together now. I have never really used mods much, not even thinking about overhauling, advanced mods, but my game is on fire now! :lol:
    Anyone else got a ridiculously long collection of active mods? :flushed: (I am most excited about the more traits, advanced attraction and altered pregnancies.)
    fb119d2033baffdb9acbb5ab21ad7820.png
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    @Jude525 I just logged into my store account after replying to you on the DD stalker board and saw all the pretty things you gave me. Thank you so much! :):heart::cookie:

• rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Is this still a thing? If so, great! I have a terrible time with the sponsored ads(most of the time I don't get any simpoints from the videos). Anyway.... Here's my top 5:

1. Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes - 1,987 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:59921

2. Stones Throw Greenhouse - 1,710 Simpoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:58192

3. Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set - 407 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:45921

4. Brunch at the Old Mill - 1,700 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:72837

5. Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - 1,900 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:72332

Here's the link to my Wishlist:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3
    Hey Rebekah, I would suggest splitting these items up as you will likely have more chance of being gifted as a complete set is really costly especially for those who would like to gift you :).

Someone will be around to explain it better than I can lol but welcome to the thread and to the forums
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited May 2017
    @Kylieb191 about as well as i can be, all things considered. both the outfits you gifted me are beautiful~ thanks again!

Bless you <3 won't be long until you're feeling like your normal self again :). aww glad to hear it :D No problem!

No problem @taratownie glad to have been apart of you getting Jet set teens ^_^

Lol Silly me said my top 5 was updated, I had deleted my previous top 5 but put nothing in it's place haha whoops but thank you to Joe who gifted me the drum sculpture, nektosha sculpture & the black horse's song picture they're wicked cool :P .

@Jahnna haha this sorta looked like mine but add pose player and poses plus mod fixes for horses and so on but the ones you've got on look really interesting, i'm kinda doing what my avatar is doing lol
    Post edited by Kylieb191 on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @jahnna, the only actual gameplay mod I'm running right now is the changing table fix. (It's not a mod, it's a fix. :p )
    I'm probably gonna install something to try to control social groups when I install Uni this week since I pretty much hate them. One I've used in the past but don't currently have, has your housekeeping staff care for small pets. Feeding fish, iguanas, etc... I will be using it again in the future. There's a Noah's Ark or some such LW that I'll do at some point and this will make life much easier on my Sim when I do. The canning station overall looks tempting for the next farmer I play; I've seen it on the site and it has many fans.

Another one I've used in the past that I'll use again makes your Sims eat leftovers before cooking new meals. This is especially helpful with Into the Future if you have a SimBot with the Cooking Traitchip installed and the fridge is always full of food. Nothing worse than watching your Sim waste the time to cook a meal when there are 20 servings of Stu Surprise ready to eat.

And I just saw one that looks VERY interesting. velocitygrass_addanylotsize.package???? Gonna go look for this right now. I'm always stymied by building restrictions and can't wait to see what options this presents me with.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @lauravonawesome and @Kylieb191 you're welcome. Had a nice run of ads yesterday and thought I'd have some fun. (Yes, Kylie, that was me. My store ID reflects a time when my ex-husband and I shared the account. He was the Joe half.)
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Jahnna OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG You are a goddess!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't already own the store I would be buying you whatever world or venue you wanted. ANY SIZE LOT IN ANY WORLD????????? I've needed this for soooooo long. No more placing store lots into something bigger while I customize them then be stuck with the larger lot size when I save them back to the bin. :cookie::heart::cookie: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited May 2017
    @Jude525 if you find and have success with a mod that either controls social groups or gets rid of them entirely, please let me know!

@rebekah_lindsey to add to what @Kylieb191 already said, you have a lot of big sets on your list. if you add individual items from those sets instead, it increases your chance of being gifted and will lower your cys (complete your set) percentage so that you may be able to score those sets for free when they come up on the daily deal.

speaking of daily deals, i highly recommend this thread as well. it will help you to make the most of your sp.

to anyone else who's new and i may have missed, welcome. :)

edit: also updated my top 5, since the tubular television came up on the dd and i grabbed it for myself. derp.

Thank you @Jude525 for the Stardust dress! <3

Top 5 Updated Here
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited May 2017
    My Top 5 is updated because of two great gifts from @Jude525 ! I received a quaint firewood basket and a scenic framed picture.
    Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness.

@rebekah_lindsey Hello and a happy store collecting journey!